Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Sonatia

Res!! Sry im very busy and moreover realy feeling sleepy and cnt keep open my eyes for daily let n8 routine...i'll unres after recovering!!
********************************************************************************

un
di realy sorry 4 being late..but this was my gudness to read such beautiful os. Realy this was a devine and impartial wr8ing..i hav nt read such os before..so this was a unique piece of wr8ing as well containing love,passion,sympathy, naughtyness both..but the yudhi, pink and blue letter took my heart..and my heart is nt returning frm ur wr8ing..nakul's letter was realy amazing**...awesome** jest baby...

Thank you so so much dear 😊 glad that you loved this creation of your jyeshth baby 😆 yes even I understood that Nakul's one became a bit more naughty 😆
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Mind? I'm honoured that you decided to use the sig!!
This OS is more than lovely! The way you showed the unique relationship of the Hexagon!
I have a lot to say, but the time isn't fair! I'll comment in detail tomorrow!

-edit-

God! I'm late again! Class X is the worst of all! Okay, lets go to the update!

Dear concentrate on your study, otherwise I will complain to Kanha 😆

LOVE GoLi!!! They're so sweet! Kanha will never get any better! It was Draupadi and that is why the story processed, someone else would have been in a complete mess with all his riddles! 😆

In my every work, I love to take Kanha's Name first 😳 that is why such introduction! He just made way for the romance and then fled away 😆

Yudi's letter: So pure and sweet! The way Drau says she missed her caring husband! Then, the para about the weapon known as forgiveness. They must have had such really interesting conversations on this topic! You know, when I first came to know of Yudi, even I was surprised that how can a man not be angry? Now I have my answer, that he was what a true human should be!! Loving and caring.

Their relationship was more like Guru-shishyaa 😊 and as for Yudhi's akrodha, that is something I yearn to absorb from him. That is a very rare but excellent quality. Just imagine, if everybody imbibes such akrodha then how beautiful our world will become!

Bheem's letter: Oh! He was so good, sweet and lovely! Aww, he used to help her in the kitchen? Truly may Draupadi's Govind bless every girl with such a cute husband! And what a beautiful love they share! He was so strong and beautiful! The Vallabh-Sairandhri scene was so beautiful! The servants must have laughed at their foolishness later when they realized that the what-do-you-say, shonaamdhonno Bheem and Draupadi were having a cute conversation so close to them, and they did nothing but give them a glare!

Theirs is the passionate love, I must say. And Bheem himself is so so cute 😳 and yes, the servants and even the royal women of Viratnagar must have laughed after knowing of their true identity 😆 text says that queen Sudeshna used to suspect that her Sairandhri had fallen for the handsome cook 😛 another proof of uncontrollable passion 😆

Arjun's letter: Such a sweet start to the sweet letter. Loved the little archery joke, that Drau canoot become a warrior princess, well, she doesn't need to! Her love for Arjun is so strong and intense. Krishna must be smiling at both of them right now, as they read the OS, and he is probably nodding his head and saying, "I'll soon go crazy with you both pulling me in between every time you decide to converse by any means other than your eyes!" But this was the best of all, honest and true.

😆 these 3 Krishnas are more than amazing 😳 I can imagine them fighting over Kanha 😆 after all, He was the common love interest of both Arjun and Draupadi ⭐️ and loved the dialogue you have written for Kanha 👏 He must be saying the same!

Nakul's letter: Aww, these are the words of the elder sister, isn't it? I've always seen my cousins, and guess what, they use the same language! Yeah, they don't go into a trance, but anyways, the trance is sweeter than pulling each other's hair, and trying scratch each other's faces! Draupadi is such a considerate young/ semi-young lady, charming nevertheless! Oh, the last para, she should have been a lawyer! Such a perfect logic! It seems like, "Please tell me what do we mean by an incident ray! Please, please, please, pleas! And excuse me, I'm better than you in Reflections!"

You know, I can actually imagine Nakul-Draupadi fighting a beauty contest 😆 and her love for the twins was more like Vaatsalya bhava 😊 and she really was a good lawyer, she has proven it in whole epic. But this is the case where law of love prevails 😳

Sahdev's letter: Poor boy! He did have to face a LOT in his life. His brothers thought they were insulating him when they kept him well inside the vyuh, but actually he was the person who had the greatest exposure to all the dangers that befell the Pandavs. This letter actually reminded me of the song, "Count your blessings, name them one by one,/ And it will suprise you what the Lord hath done."

Yes, Sahadev is really a bechara 😭 I so wish his elder brothers knew about his silent pain 😭 and wow, beautiful song! I never heard this one.

Overall, I'm glad that you wrote this OS! Loved it to the core! You explained the different aspects of their marriage, in fact all marriages, so nicely! It was as if I was visualizing the whole scene!

This was nothing but the craze of a crazy Pandav-Panchali fan 😆 in better words, it was my tribute to my dear hexagon. I am so glad that you loved it 😊

P.S. You might consider as a suggestion, or even a request, ki do write something about Kanha's childhood! Something light and cute like this one!

You are the best when it comes to Kanha, especially His childhood. Still I will try my best to write one 😳 after all, it is Radha's request 😃

Word Count: 1

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

"If my sister Subhadra is around ..." - Ahh ...the inner feeling of a woman ! These teasing words , typically refers to the thoughts and feelings of many emotions , her insecurity, fear, concern and ofcourse her enormous love over her first love and her understanding of the situation !

" Where words are not sufficient , eyes speak volumes " - Highly romantic Draupadi , when writing this letter , She dipped her feelings in the sweetness of her love , prefers to express with not only with her beautiful , lotus petals' like eyes , but also with her glittering wet letter , drenched in the nectar of her love ...what an admirable way you described the feelings of a woman here Urmila !👏

Arjuna won her heart in Swayamvara , but by their mother's order , she has to accept all the five charming men as her husbands .

Sometimes I feel, was she a victim of circumstances and had no control over the situation when she was told that she had to marry five men at the same time! She was expected to love all her husbands equally, which indeed is a difficult thing to do. She was afraid of the kind of such commitment she was being asked to make. She placed her worry in a less explicit manner before Krishna her Sakha , and got soothing words from him and a wise solution too !

Her conjugal life was strictly regimented, requiring tremendous self-control, which she exhibited in every sensitive situation ! All her sentiments and emotions needed a great deal of adjustment when she changed her lifestyle for each husband accordingly. It would not be too difficult to realize the tremendous responsibility that she had to bear as a wife of the five heroes who led a stormy life. Despite the difficulties, she emerged as one of the most respected women in the epic story. She bravely accepted this challenge to her womanhood, shouldered the task and brought it to a fruitful conclusion! Draupadi managed this delicate relationship harmoniously!😊

She is charmed by Arjuna, the winner of the archery contest, set for her hand but she is bundled off by her father as the bride of all the five Pandavas on the advice of sage Vyasa. She courageously accepted that challenging lifestyle and emerged as one of the best ideal wife from all the mythological characters ! Urmila , you depicted so delicately all these truths and the inner feelings of Panchali , which she kept under the wrapper of Sati Dharma since long .

It is really a praiseworthy effort Urmila ! ⭐️

Avyakta thumbnail

" So there is no doubt that I am more beautiful than you as my small eyes are enough to contain your entire beauty !"---

What a logical conclusion given by his wise wife of charmingly beautiful Nakula , the enchantingly attractive Draupadi !

Urmila , you are highly imaginative , with extraordinary understanding of a woman's heart !

This letter shows the highly romantic side of Draupadi and with that teasing scolding ,she explicitly displayed her motherly instinct towards her Prince Charming ! Lovely writing Urmila . What else can I say , completely immersed in your beautiful writing , your selection of highly meaningful words to express the feelings of the very intelligent Draupadi !👏

Edited by Avyakta - 9 years ago
Avyakta thumbnail

Again she started the love letter to Sahadeva with praising words , an understanding of a wife about her husband's triumphs and trivialities , because of his special skill , prophecy ! Her love towards Sahadev is depicted by you in a delicate way . Every word of you while describing her feelings to her husbands , you dipped them in the sweetness of a woman's heart ,decorated them with her cleverly disclosed overtures of some of their intimate incidents ,and disclosed to us like a mirror image , a visual treat !

With these letters your Yajnaseni clearly displayed what sort of a beautiful relationship she is having with her lovable husbands , and how happy she was with them, and her longing to see them again with a smile on their faces !

By making her highly expressive , very understanding , pleasingly romantic , admirably intelligent , Urmila you successfully described her as an ideal woman , you put an iconic character in front of our eyes ! Credit goes to you for all these qualities and worthiness of Panchali , because of your beautiful narration , we witnessed many facets of this Empress!

Draupadi is the most complex and controversial female character in mythology . On one hand, she could be womanly, compassionate and generous and on the other, she could wreak havoc on those who did her wrong. Famous for her beauty and gentleness, Draupadi is a shining jewel , a towering personality of this epic poem !

The unique relationship between Draupadi and her husbands is what makes her story so exceptional. Draupadi, the wife of the mighty Pandava brothers was smart, bold and would often lead her husbands into action. That is what your Yajnaseni is doing now Urmila !

Draupadi's beauty would gain her much attention, but it is her ability to balance her beauty with the desirable traits of a wife, that gained her such devotion from her husbands !Draupadi was as skilled in the arts of being a woman, and everything that was associated with womanhood, as she was gifted in beauty , she is also a tactical wife . Her opinions were well respected and supported by her family due to her vast knowledge of many subjects.

You put a wisely romantic woman in front of our eyes with these love letters , containing romantic quivers for her husbands , you made us realize the real worth of this classic character ! A great effort , a successful attempt , lovely descriptions , romantic revelations , what not , wah , very good OS !👏

Thank you , thank you very much for make me write this , to express my feelings in this manner . 😊

And sorry for my long posts , what can I do ? , your writing provoked me for this over-expressiveness !😊

Edited by Avyakta - 9 years ago
Jayeeta_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome os...⭐️⭐️⭐️...beautifully written...👏👏👏...Draupadi was upset to see her pandavas sad......Krishna helped her by giving an idea to cheer them up...😉...She found a solution and sent letters to her husbands...😎...She wrote her care and concern for them there...👏👏👏...loved it...❤️❤️❤️...thank u 4 pm...😃...
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
@Avyakta

I am really speechless after reading your long comment! It is truly Krishna's blessing on me that I got you as my reader 😊 it's a pleasure to meet such an ardent admirer of Devi Draupadi. Actually I have found that she is portrayed from all other aspects but her one aspect was not commonly shown by the authors. And that is her Pandava-priyaa form, the form of a loving wife. So I wanted to show that side.
You are so true. Devi Draupadi is a versatile genius. She is a complete woman. On one side she is Empress, having a fiery personality, wants to destroy all evil from the universe. On the other side she is a loving and caring wife of her lords, they are her Gods and she is their Goddess. She is Mata Durga for me. If the first image shows her MahaKali form, then the second one obviously is the motherly and sweet Parvati form. Nowadays people say that she was a woman full of vengeance. But I do feel that she was much more than this. She was a mother-like Queen who used to feed everybody, before taking her own meal. She was an ideal wife who cared for her husbands wholeheartedly. This is her MahaGauri form for me. Mata Durga has to take MahaKali form in order to remove all evil and make the universe pure, but She does not keep that destructive form when She seats peacefully beside Her Lord Shiva and serves Him, or when She takes care of Kartik and Ganesh, or when She gives us Her blessings. Similarly, Draupadi too, has a soft side just like Divine Mother, which is unfortunately overlooked by many. I just tried to highlight that one.
Personally, I am a fan of Pandav-Panchali 😳 and this OS came just out of my love for them. Now your long praise has increased my courage and I'm thinking to write more on them 😆
Avyakta thumbnail
Great to hear that you are intended to write many more stories ! Waiting to read those beautiful expressions of your's ! 😊
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice os.
I lovd sahadev's letter most.
Thnx 4 pm
draupadidevi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations for citing the wonderful feelings and emotions of pandavas and draupadi through your creative writing and at the same time maintain the possible connectivity with the original story. I had the opportunity to read various versions of the Mahabharata including the critical editions. I have some suggession for you to continue or update your os. In the Mahabharata it was stated that after coming from the potters house after Draupadi swamvar King Drupad offered the pandavas to live in a separate apartment in his palace along with their mother and also allowed Draupadi to spend time with them. After sometime Drupad proposed for Arjun-Draupadi marriage and then Yudhistir placed their decision of marrying Draupadi commonly. Don't you think it is an example how progressive, reasonable and liberal were the parents then who had the sense to give the daughter and her would be in laws the time and opportunity to know each other before marriage. Naturally pandavas and Draupadi got some time to share their views and feelings which later became the inner strength to carry out their tough marital relation and responsibilities and to remain as an united force against all odds. If you can apply your creative literary power to recreate this unexplored part of their lives it can be a sweet, romantic yet mature writing on your topic. Please think about it seriously and update with a beautiful os.