8520NK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Unres one page 1😊
And technically, I was the first oneπŸ˜›
1023403 thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Urmila , here I am as promised , to appreciate your great writing . 😊

Introduction -----" My five sense organs are totally unhappy ...did you not notice yesterday , how sad their faces were even during the festive mood of coronation "---

By referring her husbands as her five senses , Urmila , you have given a new dimension, a beautiful meaning to the relationship between the Panch Pandavas and Panchali , between husband and wife !

Lord Krishna and Draupadi shared a unique relationship , that is clearly visible in your OS ! Draupadi alone enjoys the unique relationship of sakhi with her sakha , Krishna. She was a true virgin, and has a mind of her very own.

She was renowned alike for her loveliness and her granite will. With her Volcanic anger , she reduced her enemies to the ashes. This fiery empress bent on vengeance could be compassionate and generous, too. Draupadi had developed the strength to bear the trials of life. She had resolved firmly not to harm the good people, and not to bend before the wicked. Her personality was one of lightning and thunder.. Her story is a saga of suffering and disgrace but she took everything in her stride and vanquished each one of the perpetrators of her humiliation and agony.

With a beautiful and romantic Blue-Lotus she sent her feelings to her husbands . Very good idea , giving us the tender and delicate side of this beautiful wife of Pandavas .

A much needed and very good introductory note you have given , to make us, the readers to realse the exact character of Draupadi !Thank you Urmila for this welcome note to the beautiful expressions followed .

Edited by Avyakta - 9 years ago
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by Avyakta

Urmila , here I am as promised , to appreciate your great writing . 😊

Introduction -----" My five sense organs are totally unhappy ...did you not notice yesterday , how sad their faces were even during the festive mood of coronation "---

By referring her husbands as her five senses , Urmila , you have given a new dimension, a beautiful meaning to the relationship between the Panch Pandavas and Panchali , between husband and wife !

Lord Krishna and Draupadi shared a unique relationship , that is clearly visible in your OS ! Draupadi alone enjoys the unique relationship of sakhi with her sakha , Krishna. She was a true virgin, and has a mind of her very own.

She was renowned alike for her loveliness and her granite will. With her Volcanic anger , she reduced her enemies to the ashes. This fiery empress bent on vengeance could be compassionate and generous, too. Draupadi had developed the strength to bear the trials of life. She had resolved firmly not to harm the good people, and not to bend before the wicked. Her personality was one of lightning and thunder.. Her story is a saga of suffering and disgrace but she took everything in her stride and vanquished each one of the perpetrators of her humiliation and agony.

With a beautiful and romantic Blue-Lotus she sent her feelings to her husbands . Very good idea , giving us the tender and delicate side of this beautiful wife of Pandavas .

A much needed and very good introductory note you have given , to make us, the readers to realse the exact character of Draupadi !Thank you Urmila for this welcome note to the beautiful expressions followed .

I liked your post very much. From this post I am sure that you are a admirer of Draupadi. I am a fan of Draupadi.

Avyakta thumbnail

"Please bring my loving &caring husband back !!!! I miss him !" ----

A wife's longing to see the smile back on her husband's face ! A human [wify?] tendency , to see her companion happy , to love and to be loved by him , beautiful expression Urmila . As if you peeped in to her heart and choose the delicate feelings carefully , as if a devotee choosing freshly bloomed flowers from the floral garden for doing puja to her Lord ! Wah , lovely .

Let me continue reading and write ...

" while taking an oath in marriage rituals , I looked up and found your eyes ..." What a charmingly alarming expression of love, a bride always love to hide that moment in her heart forever , but ...but with a quiver in her heart , rise her shy eyes to notice the assurance in his words signaling from his looks , you described a beautiful moment in every married woman's tender feelings ,and at the same time , a cautious search for that assurance from her Grooms eyes !Great Urmila .

"I could not agree with you that forgiveness is the power . I was always very rigid to my own concept that a true Kshatriya must possess anger and ..."

By these words , she delicately expressed her displeasure to her husband , without hurting his firm beliefs , without demeaning his vast knowledge and enormous respect towards him and his obsession to Dharma ! Sometimes I feel , the wife, world over has to get a special award for dealing with her husband in such a diplomatic way, that he has no other option left except to accept her suggestions and opinions as orders ! Draupadi is a well versed person with Dharma Shastras and Upanishads , she displayed it in many occasions ! How beautifully you praised her knowledge and projected her to us as a learned woman !

"Your love for me is more like a paternal affection !" ---Wah , THIS IS THE TAG LINE OF THIS LOVE LETTER ! By saying this , she expressed her secure feeling towards him , in a subtle way , questioning him his right to bet her in the dice game , his controlling power over her and over her other husbands too . Urmila , you are very intelligent , uh , with this word you expressed many the hidden feelings of Panchali !

The empress of his heart , in a way has given her verdict over his qualities both positive and negative too , though in a delicate manner !

Urmila , you are succeeded in this letter , by projecting Draupadi as a wise wife with enormous sympathetic understanding towards his duties responsibilities , and weakness too ! I appreciate this letter , every word in it , and every feeling expressed by Draupadi in her reminder like love letter .

Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Avyakta
Loved your post and your writing ❀️
Edited by Nonie12345 - 9 years ago
Avyakta thumbnail
Originally posted by Nonie
I liked your post very much. From this post I am sure that you are a admirer of Draupadi. I am a fan of Draupadi.

Thank you Nonie for liking my simple words . It is really a great and innovative idea of Urmila , in a way contains the matter worth a novel !
Yes I admire Draupadi character most .There are few women in Hindu mythology who were aggressive and who spoke their mind in a world of men. Draupadi was one of them. She is considered by many including me as the first feminist of Indian mythology! Thank you πŸ€—
Avyakta thumbnail

"What else could I give you other than my heart ? My heart too, is very small compared with yours !"--

The real romantic revelations of Draupadi towards her mighty and ferocious husband ! By describing his secretive associations with her in the royal kitchen ,his sympathetic understanding for her difficulties while they were spending time in forest , and his fearful anger if anyone hurts her feelings and insults her , she displayed her adoration towards her Bheem who loved her most !

"You have won your Panchali !"---with these words she simply declared her dedicated love towards him ! Beautifully written lines these are Urmila . By reminding him his lovely help to her in simple matters too , which she loved and acknowledged with admiration !Showing that a woman always love the qualities of a man who helps his wife in all situations and most importantly love to protect her with his might ! That chivalrous quality, a wife always want and sought after everywhere since centuries !

Urmila , your Panchali is very proud for getting enormous love and praise from her exceedingly strong husband .

"My Govinda appeared even before I appealed , he arrived within your voice ,when you had broken the silence of that cursed hall !"---A great dramatic situation clearly visible in these words !

In this letter Panchali expressed her penchant love for her extremely protective husband !

In this, we can see the highly romantic and a pleasantly expectant wife, who love to be protected and taken care of by her husband , as if she is a delicate flower !

Love this letter for it's tender feelings expressed in a very strong way ! Very good revelations Urmila !πŸ‘ Throughout with a smile I read this letter !😊

Maverick_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Urmila11

Thank you so so much didi 😊 yes she is a lake of love in which her husbands take bath 😳 and her scolding πŸ˜† abhi sugar nahi chilli chahiye πŸ˜† okay let me try.
Yes Nakul too was Shyama like Arjun. And her patis too feel proud to say that they love her
Will try to write more, after all, this is my lovely hexagon πŸ˜ƒ

You can add chillies for sure , par pehle achchi achchi baatein πŸ˜†
I liked how Drau is consoling Yudhi , telling him not to be sad for what others think of him, that's the best motivation a wife can do
Bhim - He's a super hero!! You're right , his passion for Draupadi was just for the sake of love. Whether getting Saugandhika or saving his lady love from Jayadratha, Jatasura ,Keechaka, upakeechakas , he did it expecting nothing in return 😊 Credit also goes to him for making Yudhi laugh when Bhim changed Jayadrath's hairstyle and life style- Kamyak van ka Nutcut lal!! and made a mince meat of Keechaka and Dushy; ok, Bharta of your fave veggie if you don't like eating non veg πŸ˜ƒ
Coming to Draupadi's favorite pati , I liked how she teased him wrt Subhadra and Gandiva and I think both Goving and Krishnaa vied to get attention form Dhananjaya , how lucky Phalguna is!
Now with the letter in Pink πŸ˜† its beautiful ! Drau didn't need a sword to injure him πŸ˜‰ her looks were enough or is it vice versa ?!
Sahdev!! How much care Draupadi must have taken about him ? Specially after Kunti specifically instructed her! She must have complained with pitashri Agnidev - mein aap se baat nahi karungi pitashri! No fighting with my Sahdev and we know pitashri had to relent Approve
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 8520NK

Unres!

Such a wonderfully written piece Urmilla. I do not read your FF very often because I personally do not like Yudishtir's character but I was so excited to read this amazing OS.
This idea is so unique and something that the reader would instantly be curious to read. The whole concept was outstanding and the way you wrote each letter and the way it showed Draupadi's relationship with each one of her husbands in a fresh light was something amazing😊
I particularly liked the way you've added those verses before each letter, although I didn't understand anything but I liked the concept!
Great work!πŸ‘

Thank you for reading and commenting. I believe that Draupadi had wonderful relationship with each one of her husbands, and I just tried to depict that in my own way. Glad that you liked it. I will post the translations of those verses.