Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Whoa!! So finally. Well firstly let me point out that I loved the fact that you used different colours to write the letters to every husband. πŸ‘ I found Nakul's letter very cute... how she talked about the beauty contest and the horse! OMG I love horses
Bheem's letter was nicely written and loved the way panchali says she realized how much he loves her..
About Dhananjaya.. The first sentence made me think its about Forbidden Love. 🀣 But then i realized ok i am reading semantis work she does not believe in that. πŸ˜›
Yudhis letter.. apart frm the "my lord" japs for every pati actually... (I prefer P calling them by name. Lord, NAth Swami is all extremely stupid n boring for me) πŸ˜† it was nice one to begin with.. Liked how Panchali assured she is not angry with him anymore.. thats wonderful and unexpected from Panchu.
and Sahadev's letter...it was beautifully unique as i hav hardly read stuff of SahLi πŸ‘
But just a tiny weeny doubt, why most sentences have "!" after it ? πŸ˜†
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mindblowing OS UrmilaπŸ‘
You described the relationship that panchali shared with her husbands very beautifully 😳
Edited by Nonie12345 - 9 years ago
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Love letters from Draupadi to her husbands😳 I love this idea. The language is suitable for an Empress of the Dwapar Yuga but who was also a wife who loved her husbands deeply from the bottom of her heart.

@Yudi: You managed to make me like him during this letterπŸ˜† I like the idea of him explaining Dharma to Draupadi & Draupadi learning forgiveness so she can truly become his wife in every sense

@Bhim: Naturally the best among all five for me. That little moment after Keechak vadh☺️

@Arjun: His first loveπŸ‘ Good observation about Draupadi being there in his life before Gaandiv

@Nakul:πŸ˜† Draupadi's eyes, the best mirrors to study his reflection in...awww😳

@Sahadev: I am just glad you didnt club the twins πŸ˜†

P.S.: Translation for the Sanskrit lines plz

P.P.S.: Beautiful siggie Proteeti
Edited by The.Lannister - 9 years ago
InkAndFable thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I must say...

..Dharma_dasi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Urmi di, I might call u didi, or I might call you jyesht but today I cant resist saying... oh my devout Guru, accept my salutation!

This is a beautiful OS and fantabulous writing
Yes undeniably the love letters were awesome but the first catchy prt was with Krishna!!! His naughty smile...aah I was melted.

Then the love letters... so unique !
Yes I agree that while reading I was trying to decide which one is good...? But every single one was exeption, a master-piece.
I just loved the forgivenss portion. It is something I wish to learn from jyesht bhrata, the Kshama Dharm!!
Bheem's one was adorable... no boundaries in love!
When God cant stop himself from loving u the most how can I ! So apt for Arjun.
The cutest Pandav got the most beautiful letter, in Pink... yes u chose diff colors fr each according to their character.. lovely!!!
The guilt comes again when it comes to sahdev. As this silent bhrata of mine needs no words to say anything... 😊... πŸ˜ƒ... 😳

Too good thread wanna see more... lets see what what happens further...!
Edited by Mohiniapearl - 9 years ago
Karunima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It's brilliant thanks for sharing.
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Urmila , who you are , I have no idea , but you are sending me regularly your PMs and I am reading your posts and admiring and acknowledging !But now , let me reveal , just , just want to hug you and shout , this , this is a great idea dear friend !Very great Idea indeed ! Excellent , very innovative , in that way very original idea , wah , so happy to have a look , but unable to control my happiness , so came running to express my admiration . Yet to read in a detailed way , will read and yes , you can expect a critical appraisal from me . I can't insult your great work by merely saying great update , or good work . It needs a detail discussion and much more admiration !

Will be back , and share my opinion with you will be considered as an honor to me ! πŸ€—

I am feeling so blessed to get such a comment from you 😊 if I could really please you then it is nothing but Krishna's blessing on me 😳 He is doing everything, not me. Thank you so much for your appreciation 😊 will be waiting for your detailed feedback.
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: --GOLD--

Awesome Urmila πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you for reading and commenting 😊
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maverick_me

Wohooo!!!

Just loved the love letters ⭐️ Draupadi loved her husbands so much , shes a lake of love ; also write what would she say if she were to scold her husbands πŸ˜› which she did often , actually that is a part of her love too 😊
Krishnaa wrote a love letter in pink to Nakula! Aww πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ , he too was Shyama in complexion I think 😊
How proud she was when she says they are her patis πŸ˜ƒ
You've written very beautifully , want to write more.. ; i'll read again and write more

Thank you so so much didi 😊 yes she is a lake of love in which her husbands take bath 😳 and her scolding πŸ˜† abhi sugar nahi chilli chahiye πŸ˜† okay let me try.
Yes Nakul too was Shyama like Arjun. And her patis too feel proud to say that they love her
Will try to write more, after all, this is my lovely hexagon πŸ˜ƒ
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: KURT15

Lovely Sema. Beautiful letters to each of her husbands that expresses not only her love for them but their love for her too. Amazing piece of writing.πŸ‘β­οΈ

Thank you so much didi 😊 this was actually my tribute to Pandav-Panchali 😊