Pandav-Panchali OS: Love letters

DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

8520NK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Unres!
Such a wonderfully written piece Urmilla. I do not read your FF very often because I personally do not like Yudishtir's character but I was so excited to read this amazing OS.
This idea is so unique and something that the reader would instantly be curious to read. The whole concept was outstanding and the way you wrote each letter and the way it showed Draupadi's relationship with each one of her husbands in a fresh light was something amazing😊
I particularly liked the way you've added those verses before each letter, although I didn't understand anything but I liked the concept!
Great work!πŸ‘
Edited by 8520NK - 9 years ago
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Urmila , who you are , I have no idea , but you are sending me regularly your PMs and I am reading your posts and admiring and acknowledging !But now , let me reveal , just , just want to hug you and shout , this , this is a great idea dear friend !Very great Idea indeed ! Excellent , very innovative , in that way very original idea , wah , so happy to have a look , but unable to control my happiness , so came running to express my admiration . Yet to read in a detailed way , will read and yes , you can expect a critical appraisal from me . I can't insult your great work by merely saying great update , or good work . It needs a detail discussion and much more admiration !
Will be back , and share my opinion with you will be considered as an honor to me ! πŸ€—
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Awesome Urmila πŸ‘πŸ‘
Maverick_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wohooo!!!
Just loved the love letters ⭐️ Draupadi loved her husbands so much , shes a lake of love ; also write what would she say if she were to scold her husbands πŸ˜› which she did often , actually that is a part of her love too 😊
Krishnaa wrote a love letter in pink to Nakula! Aww πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ , he too was Shyama in complexion I think 😊
How proud she was when she says they are her patis πŸ˜ƒ
You've written very beautifully , want to write more.. ; i'll read again and write more
KURT15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely Sema. Beautiful letters to each of her husbands that expresses not only her love for them but their love for her too. Amazing piece of writing.πŸ‘β­οΈ
AMAR_LOVE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
finally after a long time i got to read the story on pandavs
mahalaxmi-sita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
panchali sending love letters to all her aaryas...how romanticπŸ˜‰, all letters perfectly describe the rapport she shared with all her aaryas.
1023403 thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
sambhavami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Mind? I'm honoured that you decided to use the sig!!
This OS is more than lovely! The way you showed the unique relationship of the Hexagon!
I have a lot to say, but the time isn't fair! I'll comment in detail tomorrow!

-edit-

God! I'm late again! Class X is the worst of all! Okay, lets go to the update!

LOVE GoLi!!! They're so sweet! Kanha will never get any better! It was Draupadi and that is why the story processed, someone else would have been in a complete mess with all his riddles! πŸ˜†

Yudi's letter: So pure and sweet! The way Drau says she missed her caring husband! Then, the para about the weapon known as forgiveness. They must have had such really interesting conversations on this topic! You know, when I first came to know of Yudi, even I was surprised that how can a man not be angry? Now I have my answer, that he was what a true human should be!! Loving and caring.

Bheem's letter: Oh! He was so good, sweet and lovely! Aww, he used to help her in the kitchen? Truly may Draupadi's Govind bless every girl with such a cute husband! And what a beautiful love they share! He was so strong and beautiful! The Vallabh-Sairandhri scene was so beautiful! The servants must have laughed at their foolishness later when they realized that the what-do-you-say, shonaamdhonno Bheem and Draupadi were having a cute conversation so close to them, and they did nothing but give them a glare!

Arjun's letter: Such a sweet start to the sweet letter. Loved the little archery joke, that Drau canoot become a warrior princess, well, she doesn't need to! Her love for Arjun is so strong and intense. Krishna must be smiling at both of them right now, as they read the OS, and he is probably nodding his head and saying, "I'll soon go crazy with you both pulling me in between every time you decide to converse by any means other than your eyes!" But this was the best of all, honest and true.

Nakul's letter: Aww, these are the words of the elder sister, isn't it? I've always seen my cousins, and guess what, they use the same language! Yeah, they don't go into a trance, but anyways, the trance is sweeter than pulling each other's hair, and trying scratch each other's faces! Draupadi is such a considerate young/ semi-young lady, charming nevertheless! Oh, the last para, she should have been a lawyer! Such a perfect logic! It seems like, "Please tell me what do we mean by an incident ray! Please, please, please, pleas! And excuse me, I'm better than you in Reflections!"

Sahdev's letter: Poor boy! He did have to face a LOT in his life. His brothers thought they were insulating him when they kept him well inside the vyuh, but actually he was the person who had the greatest exposure to all the dangers that befell the Pandavs. This letter actually reminded me of the song, "Count your blessings, name them one by one,/ And it will suprise you what the Lord hath done."

Overall, I'm glad that you wrote this OS! Loved it to the core! You explained the different aspects of their marriage, in fact all marriages, so nicely! It was as if I was visualizing the whole scene!

P.S. You might consider as a suggestion, or even a request, ki do write something about Kanha's childhood! Something light and cute like this one!

Edited by Radhikerani - 9 years ago