Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
And I feel we don't give the actor who plays Daaji enough credit! but he's really good. The supporting cast of this show is phenomenal.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^ I loved him in PA as well, he is such a good actor.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

Finally catching up n the last 2 episodes. God,I love this show. 😆 15th epi was sooo good. My fav scene came too 😆

"Main buzdil nahi hoon Zulekha"

Awww.

Daaji Madiha,what r u upto ? I like these two characters and if tehy turn negative I'd really be disappointed.

so did that scene live up to your expectations? lol I liked the usage of the song in the background.

I know..I really hope Daaji and Madiha can redeem themselves from here onwards. Daaji in particular..he has been such a wonderful friend up until now. It'd be a shame if any of that changed.
starstruckk thumbnail
I came across this picture..it's from years ago..and we have the actor who plays Imran Mugheez on the side with Imran Abbas.

starstruckk thumbnail
New promo for episode 17:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxiWAD00hao[/YOUTUBE]

Oh man, Yousuf gets the beating of his lifetime and ends up in the hospital!..not that any of us is surprised..😆
Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
So, Noor Mohammed finally will marry Bushra..great. May be this is some blessing in disguise for Zulekha.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Oh, so Yousuf finally landed in the hospital? 😆 But this sucks though. Yousuf in hospital and Zulekha mostly in valid marriage of Imran Mugheez. *sigh* Ye tou hona hi tha.

@Nisbah - Teri meherbani 🤣

@Star - Maya's performance as Zulekha is the kind which boosts one's career. Like, Maya in MNYH is something people will remember her for.

You are right, Yousuf is a bit junooni for Zulekha but he has his actions in check. He wants to hold her hand and be really open about his feelings for her but she stops him. He doesn't necessarily agree with her but he respects her for that. That is what makes Yousuf a standout lover. Someone who just doesn't love the idea of a girl but respects her individuality. Pehle it seemed like Yousuf fell in love with the whole idea of being in that unbreakable bond which their names supposedly delivered. But with time he learned that it takes two to tango. He can't always openly act and talk about his feelings only with no regards to what Zulekha has to say. So he has become cautious. He says but also stops to listen.

Mansha is AMAZING as Madiha, no doubt. But I could never actually like Madiha. Her condescending reactions when it comes to Zulekha irked me pehle se hi seeing as how Zulekha is my most favorite character in the show. This episode tou was too much. She always goes around acting like a martyr but her words and actions, like I said, can put anyone in confusion. Like the tale of the neighbors she told Zulekha. A couple who fought the world and death to get married ended up in an unhappy state. And a couple who did no such fighting but simply fell in love and easily got married remained happy till the end. She never stops to plant doubts in Zulekha's mind. Though Z is very strong in her opinion but Madiha can really shake a person's resolve with her act.

If Daaji did call NM, tou I think he wanted to close this chapter of Z from their lives. With Z gone, Yousuf would get away from NM's goon's hitlist. He knows his friend can love Z all he wants but he has enough sense to not chase a married woman. It was like a win-win situation for Daaji. Dost bhi bach jaega aur shayad, behen bhi khush hojae?
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Oh, so Yousuf finally landed in the hospital? 😆 But this sucks though. Yousuf in hospital and Zulekha mostly in valid marriage of Imran Mugheez. *sigh* Ye tou hona hi tha.

@Nisbah - Teri meherbani 🤣

@Star - Maya's performance as Zulekha is the kind which boosts one's career. Like, Maya in MNYH is something people will remember her for.

You are right, Yousuf is a bit junooni for Zulekha but he has his actions in check. He wants to hold her hand and be really open about his feelings for her but she stops him. He doesn't necessarily agree with her but he respects her for that. That is what makes Yousuf a standout lover. Someone who just doesn't love the idea of a girl but respects her individuality. Pehle it seemed like Yousuf fell in love with the whole idea of being in that unbreakable bond which their names supposedly delivered. But with time he learned that it takes two to tango. He can't always openly act and talk about his feelings only with no regards to what Zulekha has to say. So he has become cautious. He says but also stops to listen.

Mansha is AMAZING as Madiha, no doubt. But I could never actually like Madiha. Her condescending reactions when it comes to Zulekha irked me pehle se hi seeing as how Zulekha is my most favorite character in the show. This episode tou was too much. She always goes around acting like a martyr but her words and actions, like I said, can put anyone in confusion. Like the tale of the neighbors she told Zulekha. A couple who fought the world and death to get married ended up in an unhappy state. And a couple who did no such fighting but simply fell in love and easily got married remained happy till the end. She never stops to plant doubts in Zulekha's mind. Though Z is very strong in her opinion but Madiha can really shake a person's resolve with her act.

If Daaji did call NM, tou I think he wanted to close this chapter of Z from their lives. With Z gone, Yousuf would get away from NM's goon's hitlist. He knows his friend can love Z all he wants but he has enough sense to not chase a married woman. It was like a win-win situation for Daaji. Dost bhi bach jaega aur shayad, behen bhi khush hojae?

Even though Yousuf will end up in the hospital..I'm more worried about Zulekha at the moment. 😆 There's a huge possibility that Madiha and Yousuf will end up together (even though at this point, it'd break my heart to see Yousuf and Zulekha NOT end up together ugh!)..but, I just can't see any other scenario for Zulekha IF she does not end up with Yousuf? it seems like if no Yousuf, then it's either Imran Mugheez or death? Her father is obnoxious to the core. Unless, him marrying Bushra will allow him to distance himself from his daughters..which I doubt.

Yeah, Madiha talking about couples becoming suicidal in love and whatnot was all so unnecessary. I loved Maya's expressions there though..she was judging her correctly. 😆

Maya definitely gains from this performance...otherwise, honestly..none of her other performances from what I've seen thus far have been as good.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
The offscreen pics do hint towards a Yousuf/Madiha marriage endgame and possibly a few years leap cuz in one pic Imran was wearing glasses. I am not sure how I feel about it. I always knew there wouldn't be a happy ending for Yousuf/Zulekha. In the morning show with Noor, she asks Maya and Imran if their characters will end happily tou both Maya and Imran become all secretive and smiled, "Wo tou dekha jaega.." Matlab phusss...

Me too am more concerned about Zulekha cuz she has really fought for her happiness. I can sympathize with her more because it's not like she wants to end up with Yousuf. She just wants her life not to be sacrificed for her father's selfish wishes. URGH! NOOR MUHAMMAD! KASAM SE I HATE HIS CHARACTER SO DAMN MUCH!! I hope what Afia says to him comes true and that Bushra makes his life hell! I don't care if no one ends up happy, I JUST WANT THIS NOOR MOHAMMAD AND THAT AAPA OF HIS TO SUFFER FOR ETERNITY! :@
starstruckk thumbnail
@ Mais: speaking of Yousuf's respect for Zulekha..reminds me of Madiha's response to Yousuf some episodes back:

Yousuf - woh kisi nay kaha hai na kay mohabbat aur jung main sab jaez hota hai. Sahi kaha hai shayad.
Madiha - bilkul ghalat kaha hai usnay. Uss insaan nay yaa toh mohabbat nahin ki ya jung nahin lari.

Everything is not "jaiz" in muhabbat..and I feel, Yousuf does get that. He may be in love with Zulekha..but he never crossed any boundaries. Even when she got married, he let her be because at that point he realized he couldn't do anything anymore. Yeah, it's another thing that Zulekha came over to his house in trying to get rid of Imran Mugheez.