Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: sam_sf

Hi farhin...
Yes there is story about yousuf and zulaikha in history but i dont know๐Ÿ˜†
Watch d show its worth the watch๐Ÿ˜ณ
Even u are a wali farah fan๐Ÿ˜ฒ me too๐Ÿ˜†

Hiii...๐Ÿค—
After the dhoka we got...๐Ÿ˜†...i m engrossing myself back in Pak shows...๐Ÿ˜›
Okay so there is some story about Yusuf-Zulaikha.๐Ÿค”..like we say Heer-Ranjha or Romeo Juliet(though i dont know their story too๐Ÿ˜†)
Ya i m loving MNYH...reached 7th epi...๐Ÿ˜ณi had seen some Imran's shows before...but wanted to see more shows of Maya after DED so started with this...๐Ÿ˜ณ...they both are too good..โญ๏ธ
Yes...i m crazy WaFa fan...๐Ÿคช...saw 25 epis in a week.. nd now desperate for every Tuesday...๐Ÿ˜†
We have similar choices in couple liking...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by frenz4u - 8 years ago
sam_sf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: frenz4u

Hiii...๐Ÿค—
After the dhoka we got...๐Ÿ˜†...i m engrossing myself back in Pak shows...๐Ÿ˜›
Okay so there is some story about Yusuf-Zulaikha.๐Ÿค”..like we say Heer-Ranjha or Romeo Juliet(though i dont know their story too๐Ÿ˜†)
Ya i m loving MNYH...reached 7th epi...๐Ÿ˜ณi had seen some Imran's shows before...but wanted to see more shows of Maya after DED so started with this...๐Ÿ˜ณ...they both are too good..โญ๏ธ
Yes...i m crazy WaFa fan...๐Ÿคช...saw 25 epis in a week.. nd now desperate for every Tuesday...๐Ÿ˜†
We have similar choices in couple liking...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Already 7th epi u can finish in two days.. U are very fast๐Ÿ˜†
Yes agree we have similar choices

and indian shows lacks quality nowadays :-(
Have fun watching mnyh๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by sam_sf - 8 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@frenz4u, Hey ! I was in the same situation as you.. Copy pasting it here .. Hope it helps you :)

I was just wondering if u people know about the story of Hazrat Yousuf (A.S.) n Zuleikha.. The REAL story of these two. As for me, I was not NOT AT ALL aware about it. I heard about Zuleikha for sure but didn't know anything about it.
When I first saw this show's name, I didn't know it was linked to the history. I mean, for me Zuleikha Bina Yousuf (initial title of the show) was about two ordinary people n so on.. Never thought about the Prophet Hazrat Yousuf. But then after watching first 3 epis, I was so curious to know about it as they were continuously mentioning about Yousuf n Zuleikha are meant to be together, n that 'Yousuf ki Zuleikha' n 'Zuleikha ka Yousuf ' was enhancing my curiosity.

So, it has been a month or a few, I googled to know a bit about their story. N what I found was something extremely wonderful ! There are some Persian series on Prophets' lives, in which we have one of Hazrat Yousuf as well. They are dubbed in Urdu. And I am telling u guys they are a WORTH watch seriously. U get to know EVERY SINGLE detail about the events happened at that time like accurately.

Yousuf series contains 45 episodes I guess as a whole n they are just the best. I personally started watching it to know about Yousuf(A.S.) n Zuleikha but ended up watching the whole thing that much interesting it is. I would really recommend everyone to watch it as we can enhance our knowledge regarding different Prophets' stories.

For those who want to give it a try n those who are curious about the history like me can surely click on this link below. All episodes are available in good print on Youtube. Link to Episode 1 I m posting, others are in the suggested videos.

Hazrat Yousuf (A.S.) Episode 1

Edited by -RisingAsh- - 8 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have learnt so many things after watching these series.. They are just brilliant. Of whatever I have understood from this I will put here for you..

To be precise and brief, the Prophet Hazrat Yousuf (A.S.) was taken away by some prestigious people of Israel when he was only around 8. Zulekha was the queen at that time. People considered her as the goddess literally. Yousuf (A.S.) was a very noble and attractive child. No one had seen such an attractive person ever. Zulekha was attracted towards the Prophet. She tried some inappropriate ways also.. But then she was guided by Allah and later on she accepted Islam.

P.S. This is not the whole story.. There is much more.. But it was only to tell you briefly about the story.. You can surely watch the series.. It is AHMAZING seriously. And yes, Correct me guys if I went wrong somewhere.. :)
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 8 years ago
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
@RisingAsh - Thanks a ton for sharing this with me... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I had no idea that Yusuf-Zulekha story is related to Prophet''s stories๐Ÿ˜ฒ...Thanks for giving YT the link too...i think i have to watch it for sure......it seems knowledgeable๐Ÿ˜ณ..
Edited by frenz4u - 8 years ago
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

@frenz4u, Hey ! I was in the same situation as you.. Copy pasting it here .. Hope it helps you :)

I was just wondering if u people know about the story of Hazrat Yousuf (A.S.) n Zuleikha.. The REAL story of these two. As for me, I was not NOT AT ALL aware about it. I heard about Zuleikha for sure but didn't know anything about it.
When I first saw this show's name, I didn't know it was linked to the history. I mean, for me Zuleikha Bina Yousuf (initial title of the show) was about two ordinary people n so on.. Never thought about the Prophet Hazrat Yousuf. But then after watching first 3 epis, I was so curious to know about it as they were continuously mentioning about Yousuf n Zuleikha are meant to be together, n that 'Yousuf ki Zuleikha' n 'Zuleikha ka Yousuf ' was inhancing my curiosity.

So, it has been a month or a few, I googled to know a bit about their story. N what I found was something extremely wonderful ! There are some Persian series on Prophets' lives, in which we have one of Hazrat Yousuf as well. They are dubbed in Urdu. And I am telling u guys they are a WORTH watch seriously. U get to know EVERY SINGLE detail about the events happened at that time like accurately.

Yousuf series contains 45 episodes I guess as a whole n they are just the best. I personally started watching it to know about Yousuf(A.S.) n Zuleikha but ended up watching the whole thing that much interesting it is. I would really recommend everyone to watch it as we can inhance our knowledge regarding different Prophets' stories.

For those who want to give it a try n those who are curious about the history like me can surely click on this link below. All episodes are available in good print on Youtube. Link to Episode 1 I m posting, others are in the suggested videos.

Hazrat Yousuf (A.S.) Episode 1

Yousofe Payambar (A.S) (Persian) is an amazing show. It has been dubbed in Urdu by Payam Islamic Center. I watched it around 4 or 5 years back and I remember at that time the last portion of the series was still not released on CD and we desperately waited for it. The story of Hazrat Yousuf (A.S) and bibi Zulekha is extremely moving, a must watch for people who are interested in knowing about history and do not have religious prohibition on watching the depiction of Prophets.
WaliFarah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OH GOSH! I can't believe I finally found this thread. Well, let's just say this is the drama where I officially saw Maya Ali for the first time. No actually that was Khoya Khoya Chand where I got a glimpse of her. I remember thinking "hey this girl is pretty cute but she's too young for Ahsan Khan" that and that drama was hopeless. Even Maya's pretty face didn't keep me watching. So my first real introduction to her was through Mere Naam Yusuf Hai.
I have to admit I loved her so much, she was sassy, powerful and downright awesome. Her and Yusuf looked super-cute together and Imran-Maya are a gorgeous couple. I did find Ahsan to old for her but Imran definitely didn't look too much older than her which made it good. One thing I didn't like was that there was may too much violence in this. I don't mind violence, don't get me wrong, but sometimes it feels that this much violence shouldn't be shown in drama's. Characters such as NM are very bad role-models and people of today well...I just think the violence could have been toned down to a more moderate level.

I love the whole story in general and like I said, I would really love a drama with a huge love quadrangle between Imran/Sana/Osman/Maya because they all have chemistry together. Osman/Sana and Osman/Maya look amazing together. Imran/Maya look awesome together and Imran/Sana are very cute in Aitraaz. The only reason I'd choose Sana over Sanam Jung is because while I love Imran/Sanam in Dil-e-Muztar, with Sana Javed, the thing is she has amazing chemistry with both Imran Abbas and OKB. I'm not sure how Sanam Jung would fit with OKB.
farahwalikhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I love this drama, these two are very cute and I felt so bad for Madiha. I think Yusuf/Zulekha are the second cutest couple in the entire universe. The only reason they are second is cause for me, Farah and Wali is first due to how well the story developed them. Yusuf and Zulekha were cute, but Yusuf's feelings seemed to come out of nowhere. I mean, did he find her pretty? You don't get attracted to someone cause of their name after all...
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Now Mera naam yousuf hain is my most favourite show ..Totally enjoyed watching it ..Though I wanted more scenes of Zulekha yousuf at the end but it's okay at least we got their union in the end and it was a happy ending โค๏ธI loved this show because it's not regressive and outdated and women themselves stood up and fought for their rights when it was needed.๐Ÿ˜Š
but i have one question ๐Ÿ˜†Akhir Zulekha ko kisne bataya ki yousuf kidnapped imraan moiz ๐Ÿ˜†

obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I am done with this. :))
Qabool hay. ;)