Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
ROFL Yeah I know I am going slow.. πŸ˜† but I hardly get time to sit n watch something online.. Coz I need proper silence for that.. But I can come on IF while watching a show on TV u see.. So.. But I am planning to finish it soon πŸ˜›
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah finish it soon and give an wonderful review😳
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks Nisbah.. πŸ˜‰
was feel bored.. thats y making siggie.. πŸ˜†
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Episode 18-

Nice episode.. Some revelations today..

Daaji n Madiha's scene was really good.. I just love these bro-sis.. Madiha got that he was in some guilt like her. The way she provoked him by saying those words, I really felt for them there.. Poor Madiha.. The pain of being someone's second choice .. N Daaji on hearing the same for his own sister ..

But then I never thought k wo khud chala jayega Yousuf k paas usey sab batane.. I was like nahi nahi, mat bata yaar.. But then he did tell him about calling Noor Mohammad to take Zulekha from his home.. Gosh.. When Yousuf slapped him.. Mera dil toot gaya yaar.. It was so sad to watch.. πŸ˜”

Yousuf's Step-Mom ❀️.. But it was painful to hear that Yousuf still doesn't see her as his mother.. Kitni takleef hui hogi usey ye sunn ke 😭

They are making base of Yousuf n Madiha's Marriage πŸ˜• 😲

BEST PARTS:

- BAND BAJA of Noor Mohammad πŸ₯³... Kitna khush horaha tha apni mohtarma k saath ghoom phir k.. Bata raha tha k kitni salary hai Sahib ki.. N baaam.. Paise gul hogaye bank se.. Koi aur nahi.. Uska apna puttar Wali tha is k piche.. Ye sun k toh Bande ki hawa hi nikal gayi saari kasam se πŸ€ͺ...

- Zulekha telling about the happenings of last night to Hajra.. What happened in the room k Imran seedha hogaya.. N oh man.. That scene.. Mjhe samjh nahi araha k us pe sad houn ya jo agle din din drame hue us pe hasun ? That scene was too good.. !

- Imran Mugheez... I FEEL for this guy yaar.. Banda sach mein mohabbat karta hai Zulekha se.. πŸ˜” The way he said , darwaze se chor k wapis ajaunga , nahi toh mera sar phod dain.. Man.. THIS !!

- Dialogue of the episode for me : aurat ek daak k lifaafay ki tarah hoti hai, ek baar mohar lag gayi, phir us k likhe hue adress pe hi jaati hai.. Ya phir raddi ki taukry mein..

Revelation of the day: Guess what did Afia say to Phuphi in the past that Phuphi intended to destroy her house ? She said that wo chotey qadd ki hai !!! 😲 🀣

WOW ASH

AMAZING REVIEW.
just relived the moments again
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Typical ending hero heroine ko milane k lye aik tesra shaks k dil k aur emo k sath khelna lazmi hai and enjoy happy ending lolz but still better than super lame ending of Alvida :p
armyofspooks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^C'mon someone needs to lose out if its a triangle. And it is a very realistic situation, it's just that television pe it's a lot more dramatic :P Lol, I know. Everyone was just tearing hair out during Alvida's ending. But I'll always have a great deal of emotional attachment to that show. No matter how erratic, it kept me glued. <3
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So there's a whole bunch of copyright issues with using this song so it kept getting blocked. To finally upload it, I had to adjust the song a bit so it might seem a bit rushed at parts --- was trying to avoid audio detection
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMBrRVD31cg[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by xSaiyaara - 9 years ago
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Maha brilliant work, perfect vm loveee it coloring, scene selection everything is awesomee ❀️
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xSaiyaara

So there's a whole bunch of copyright issues with using this song so it kept getting blocked. To finally upload it, I had to adjust the song a bit so it might seem a bit rushed at parts --- was trying to avoid audio detection

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMBrRVD31cg[/YOUTUBE]

ahh, this is amazing to say the least! I absolutely love it! Everything is perfect.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

heyy! how are you?

I know..the good, old days...