Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Congrats to all MNYHians on the 2nd threadπŸ‘πŸΌ
Promo dekhke aisa lagta hai ki Daaji ko bhi maar padi hai...Madiha ek corner mein baithke neeche dekh rahi hai...maybe Daaji has fallen down there.

Ye Noor Mohammed bhi kitna kamina hai...woh nautanki Bushra ke liye apni beti tak ko daav pe lagaa raha hai 😑🀒
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sadly such things are happening in the sub continent.
Many girls are being forced to marry by hook or by crook.
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I find Madiha very manipulative 🀒
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

Confessing one's love has never been easy to anyone πŸ˜† The fear of rejection is always there. That wouldn't make anyone a coward. I think how she behaved was quite normal. Its what most of us would have done.

Moreover I remember the first phone call she made to him. She was quite bold there(in her own way). And she did throw a few hints here and there that time πŸ˜† Yousuf on the other hand kept telling 'this is wrong.I shouldnt be speakign to u on the phone'...'Ur my frnd's sister' etc etc. πŸ˜†

And after she got to know about Zulekha,its obvious she saw no point int telling him.

What she did for him initially after she got to know about Zulekha was quite selfless. Not everyone in her place would have agreed. 😊

I had my doubts about Zulekha. She didnt knwo how she felt about yousuf. Always confused. And even when she decided that she wants to be with Yousuf,that was more of 'I'd rather be with Yousuf instead of Mugheez". So that kind of was selfish.

BUT,when she decided to get Yousuf ut of jail by hook or by crrok..that was selfless. And very brave of her infact.

The last two episodes gave more perspective.

EXACTLY why the he'll will madiha be called a coward

On the contrary madiha and daaji are the life support of ypusuf

BANG ON REPLY
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg..what if that fuppu force Zulekha in Imran Mughiz room...😑
That Moulvi is so horny for Bushra that he forgot about his daughter 🀒
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

OMG! who did Daaji call?😲

Will he really do that to Yousuf?😲 But even i was wondering, how did Noor Mohammed know Zuleikha is at Daaji's placeπŸ˜•
Edited by vidya0906 - 9 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Just started episode 16..and I got goosebumps during the scene where Yousuf says "main buzdil nahi" and Tu Mera Nahi starts playing. LOL I love this song..it gets to me every time they play it in the background...really good usage of music in this show.
Only liked the last 5 minutes. πŸ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail
Who did Daaji call? How did Zulekha's father know that she was at Daaji's place? Was this preplanned by Daaji and even Madiha? wth. I was getting bad vibes from Madiha in this episode. She was behaving like a jerk.

If Daaji messed everything up here..way to go..some friend...

And I LOVED Maya in this episode. She was amazing. The scene where she's struggling to escape her father/brother etc was so well done. She was also emoting so well throughout. I think she was better than Mansha in their respective scenes actually..and I felt Mansha was better than Maya earlier.

And Yousuf will most likely get the beating of a lifetime next week. He's already struggling to walk..ugh! lol

This show keeps getting intense. What I love about it the most is that you can't tell what will happen next. I keep thinking Zulekha will die..I don't see how she'll escape any of this now. I found Madiha highly manipulative and annoying in this episode. She was being demeaning towards Zulekha for no reason..what was the point in sharing the stories of people eventually committing suicide because they married out of love? πŸ˜† It's as if she was trying to tell Zulekha, there's no point in you and Yousuf uniting.

I hope we get more Yousuf and Zulekha scenes though..seems unlikely at this rate..but I really love Maya and Imran together. They genuinely look really good together and have lovely chemistry.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

How was todays epi ?

pretty intense actually. I don't know what to make out of Madiha and Daaji's intentions anymore..