Arnal/Rabul AT #34 Main Bhi Tumhare Bina Nahin Jee Pahunghi Purab

ritzee967 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congratulations and celebrations for the 34th RaBul/ArNal AT 🥳
I wanna say we'll be positive so that positive happens with us !!
Touchwood to all the good things, from our friendship to RaBul moments, chemistry and scenes , to ArNal their bonding, health and everything ⭐️⭐️⭐️

ritzee967 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@meena di Good to see you back , many RaBul moments came in kkb, hope you are aware of them and caught them too 😳
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations to  fellow rabulians/ Arnalians on #34Rth AT🥳 , let us get comfortable in our new home. May it bring us more joyous news and no sorrow at all!
Thanks Leela for creating it!
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Good Morning RaBulians/ARNalians .Congrats On 34th AT 🥳.Hope This New AT Gives Some Good News Reg RaBul.
Moodyblue thumbnail
Ritzee did you watch the recent rabul scenes? I think the break from each other did wonders for ArNal and their chemistry, there is a lot freshness. Me like it...
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
After Seeing Yest Episode . I Am Not Getting Good Vibes .Will Purab Buy Abhi's House .I Feel When Abhi Goes Bankrupt. Mehra House Will Be Auctioned By Bank And Purab Will Some How Buy The House.
One Request To CV's .Always RaBul Put AP Before Them. If RaBul Marriage Happens Honestly I Don't Want Them To Stay With AP . They Need To Be In Their Own House N Concentrate On Their Lives.But I Know CV's Will Not Be This Good To RaBul.Then How Come Aliyah Will Do Her Planning N Plotting.So I Think If Rabul Marriage Happens .They Will Stay With AP.
Abida_angel thumbnail
Congratulations to my fellow RaBulians for our new home🥳
hope this AT is as lucky as the previous one and gives us the good news of RaBuls marriage...
aah sooo nice to think about it again...varna beech mein it was a huge halt on that train...now I want this to go as a express train and jaldi se shaadi😳
Abida_angel thumbnail
I already had a feel along back  that RaBul willsomehow land up staying at MM after marriage...
somehow...it's kind of giving me feel that atleast shaadi to shayed ho jayegi...and we all know Aliyah is npt going to leave them alone even after marriage...so I don't really mind them staying at MM...as long as shaadi to ho jaye..😊

I think alot is going to get tested with Nikhils entry...Abhirabs equation seems to be the first target...as I'm sure Nikhil will observe that Abhi Purab are intact...and agar RaBul marriage hoyi...to even PraBul can have differences duo to Abhirabs differenses...

ab tak according to the actor...he has bee briefd about his connection with Tanu..and he said In will try to bribe the makers to connect his character with as many characters as possible...

just hoping that RaBul get married... even the cast and crew know how much RaBUl fans has waited for it...they have an idea that backstabbing after making them waite soo much will not be a good moove...
let's be positive😳

vause...I have seriously started hating aliyahs lusty expressions...like even on phone yesterday...when she said.."mujhe yimse milna ha"...she had disgusting expressions😡...aur phir Purab ne uske sapne chakna choor kar diye...aur jo sada hoa munh tha..that gave me peace😳

And I'm in love the jiju-saali chemistry man...ShaNal (shabbir-Mrunal) have rocking chemistry...seriosuly...bot setting hands on hips...and shaking while talking😆...dono drama queenz😆...aur aaj kal jhasoos BB se Abhi ki phatti hai😆

Moodyblue thumbnail

Originally posted by: VIMAL.M

After Seeing Yest Episode . I Am Not Getting Good Vibes .Will Purab Buy Abhi's House .I Feel When Abhi Goes Bankrupt. Mehra House Will Be Auctioned By Bank And Purab Will Some How Buy The House.

One Request To CV's .Always RaBul Put AP Before Them. If RaBul Marriage Happens Honestly I Don't Want Them To Stay With AP . They Need To Be In Their Own House N Concentrate On Their Lives.But I Know CV's Will Not Be This Good To RaBul.Then How Come Aliyah Will Do Her Planning N Plotting.So I Think If Rabul Marriage Happens .They Will Stay With AP.

I just saw the scene and why does BB wanna live in the same house as Aliyah? Yeah she loves her di and jiju but the "one big happy family thing" is so illogical in their context! Why does she want to flame the fire when she already has  the intuitions that Alu's intentions aren't good,man I love BB but sometime she is so oblivious just like Abhi🤔
Abida_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Memyself09

Ritzee did you watch the recent rabul scenes? I think the break from each other did wonders for ArNal and their chemistry, there is a lot freshness. Me like it...

Break always works for ArNal..pehle bhi aise hoa tha😳...
for Rabulians...no expectations works...while for ArNal...a short break always work😳
I want this chemistry during pre-wedding and during wedding celebrations😳