Virman and virika best friends forever promo updated

malathinia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I have another idea where virman and virika are studying colg where manvi belong to a rich family jeevi and virat are bro and sis and they are middle class and viren too belong to a rich family and these four are childhood friends as they are neighbours and if you like this idea plz press like button or comment it will encourage me to write more Edited by malathinia - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishrapriya68 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
nyc concept... plz continue...😊
malathinia thumbnail
Hi here is chapter 1            the boy in his casuals is looking himself in a mirror checking himself for the upteenth time . vanshika his mom called him for the breakfast        vanshika:virat come downstairs jeevika is waiting for you                   virat : yeah mom coming he came downstairs and sat at the dining table his mom served him his breakfast he saw jeevika glaring at him he was confused and askd jeevika wat happen thro her eyes she gestured him to look at his watch he looked at his watch and started to eat and again looked at his watch the food nearly choked at his throat he looked at jeevika horrified who stood by the door and askd him to come and take the bike     jeevika:virat he you are done staring at me for godsake plz take the bike viren and manvi will be waiting for us and it's already 8:10                        virat: :oh k bye mom        vanshika :bye take care   you 2                                   jeevika:bye mom               and they went from there. Here viren who got ready went straightly to manvi's house and called for manvi . Manvi's mother pinky askd him to search for her in her room . He went into her room and got shocked .                                           Stay tuned to know wat happened
malathinia thumbnail
Hey am back with chap 2 viren was shocked to see manvi crying . Yeah she was crying holding a mirror in front of her . Viren went near her and askd viren : wat happen jamun? Manvi : don't call me tat viren . Viren : k k wat happen ? Manvi :see viren (showed her cheek ) see there is a pimple oh no . How will i show my face to anyone ? Especially tat virat oh he will start his teasing session . Plz help me viren . Viren : manvi like virat says you are really crazy you were crying for this pimple oh my god . . . Manvi : viren ;-> viren : k cool down now get up it's already 8:10 . Manvi :oh god am really sorry jeevika and virat will be waiting for us . Viren : k my dear nautanki now stop thinking abt that silly pimple and come fast    . Manvi : hmm k . Then they came downstairs . Manvi :bye mom bye raj (her papa) viren : bye mom and dad . Manvi's mom :manvi don't call ur papa by name . Manvi's dad : leave it nia she is a child na. viren : dad is she child nope not at all . Manvi : viren ;-> viren : k k shall we leave now . Manvi : hmm yeah . And then viren and manvi got to their car and went to jeevika house . Precap :viren's fight for jeevika and vicky proposes manvi
prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow cute update and the friendship bong virika virman share u explained it ver well good gng dear..enjoy u r writing👏
malathinia thumbnail
Prologue                      Viren : take your hand off her .                                      Viren: Aaa                                   Jeevika : viren :-O plz get up plz .                    Goons :now who will help you babe                     vicky :manvi i love you                                                 virat:manvi plz i didn't do anything trust me .       Manvi :here after don't show me ur face                 professor : students we are all going for a picnic
LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome story...
Great idea..
I didnt know you alsoo had a other story..
Sorry for the late comment...
Aaawww Virat and Jeevika part was really good..
Aww Manvi was crying for a pimple...
Why does she calls her dad by name and not dad???
Awww Viren will fight for Jeevika..
Vicky proposed Manvi..
What has Virat said to Manvi that she asked him not to show his face to her..
Awww they are going for a picnic...
Awesome..
Pleaseee update soon...

malathinia thumbnail

Virat and jeevika came to their meeting point (infront of a park which is near to jeevika and virat's house) Viren and manvi too came there .

Virat:good morning  bandariya

Manvi : don't call me that  chep.

Virat: u...                       

Viren and jeevika :now stop u two we r getting late.

Then they all sat in the car and drove to their colg.

Sceneshift

Singhania mansion

A boy was getting ready that time he got a call .

??: hey Sanjay wat is she wearing today?

Sanjay: vivek people used to say hello hi before the conversation.

Vivek: hey stop it dude

Sanjay: k k manvi is wearing pink top and blue jean and

Vivek : k bye.

Beep sound...

Sanjay: hey vivek hello .. hmmm ...crazy fellow .

Note: sanjay is best friend of vivek and his house is next to the park.its his daily routine that he shud inform vivek tat wat manvi wears daily.

Here vivek took a photo frame which is beside his bed.

Vivek:  manvi today u r wearing pink .k

Vivek took a pink t-shirt from his cupboard and got out of his house in his bike.

Sceneshift

Jk colg of engineering

All were busy in talking with their friends.suddenly a car entered the gate and came to a hault.every one's eyes went towards the car . there stepped our fantastic four jeeman,virat and viren. All were jealous of their friendship.

The bell rang and everyone went into the classroom.

Jeevika and manvi sit on the 2nd bench and virat and viren on the 3rd bench.vivek is on the bench beside manvi.

Professor was taking class.vivek was least interested in tat as he was staring at manvi who was busily taking notes. The first two classes were over and the bell rang. Jeeman went to the canteen and virat and viren followed them .they ordered for some juice. A girl wearing a skirt which reached her mid thigh and a top saw this from little far .

??: virat u r meant to be mine only.

Ria: hey maya come on don't be a child . u know onething? U can't even go near him .

??: shut up . now u stay here and watch.

Maya went to them 

Maya : hey virat .

Virat : hey maya.(and he bit his tongue .he know manvi don't like her . he saw manvi giving angry glares to virat)

Maya: actually virat I came here to thank u for coming with me to tina's b'day party and for ur gift.(she winked at virat and went from thr.)

Virat : hey maya hey...

Manvi: u lied to me .yesterday when i askd u to come with me for shopping ,u said u r out with ur mom. But u?

Virat :hey manvi listen I was out with mom . but suddenly I got a call from maya and.. she was crying as she don't have anyone to accompany her to the b'day party .so I just gave her a company that's it.

Manvi:  then wat abt tat gift ?

Virat: oh manvi I didn't gift her .trust me

Manvi: no u r lieing

Virat:oh god .manvi I didn't do anything trust me plz...

Manvi: u lier  here after don't show me ur face.

And with tat manvi went from thr .

Virat: hey manvi ...

Viren: hey virat wats happening here ? k any way lets go to the class. And we will pacify manvi in the evening.

Virat: hmmm...

All the classes were finished .

3.30 pm

Manvi came out of their class hurriedly.

Virat: hey manvi wait ... listen ...am sorry

Virat came in front of manvi. He bend down on his knees and gave her flowers .

Manvi cudn't deny this act of him .and she accept it with slight smile but she is still angry.

Virat: manvi am sorry . will u forgive me?

Manvi: I'll forgive  u but on one condn.

Virat: I know u want strawberry flavoured ice cream.right?

Manvi : yes

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBiKXqDmPl60Q5TiMk_lvDEdQZoZM2TVUnsOjvIeySudQy1Qoekg.gif" />

Viren: u two r really crazy.

Jeevika: yeah I agree with viren

Virat: k shall we go?

They all reached to their respective house.

Edited by malathinia - 8 years ago
LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
It was really sweet...
Aaawww Virat ask soo sweetely sorry...
It was really good...
Lovee the friendship of the 4some...
Great update...
Thank you for the PM..
prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow so manvi has got some crazy lover and virat saying sorry to manvi was so cute
loved it do continue soon dear😛