Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
To my dear readers,
It had been a great journey with you all, love to each of you .

Extremely sorry but I dont think I am going to continue my story Pyaar ya Waar anymore. I am a writer and my feelings are very precious for me, I know all of you are not at fault and I should not irrationally do this. But if the writer in me is hurt, I cant pen down my emotions. I dont want to give you a bad story or something that lacks soul.

In the 9 months that I was in the forum, I have seen loads of love and respect that I would have never received. With each of you, I have an emotional connection, that is precious. It might be a joke or have no meaning to you, but for me each of you are close.

I have been compelled to take this step, if my silence or staying away helps a few to spew less hatred then so be it.

I have lived zaya just like you all, my Bishq was my baby and I am very proud of it and will always remain so. But i think the maturity of the people here or on twitter is lacking. I have been facing a lot of harrasment and had always kept quiet, since I feel if god has given you the gift of words the ability to speak then dont use it to hurt or abuse others. My silence is not because I cant call you names or stoop low, its just the way I have been brought up. I am much older to you all and have seen many things, yet you all made me a teenager again.

I am really sorry to hurt you all and leaving at such a sad note. My stories will only be continued on whattpad and if you are following me there please tell me your names.

I know many dont have access and its totally wrong to do this, but I need to save my feelings from getting hurt

Its really an unexpected goodbye, but I am happy I have come across few of the best people here, Ann, Khyatu- u both are gems
Saleha, Nidhi, Ishita, Sakeenah, Jaya, Riya, Nafsha and many more - you all were great readers

Goodbye
with loads of love

Stay blessed
Thanks
love you all
n will miss you terribly
love

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugar123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awww even though I don't know u it's still upsetting to know someone's leaving the forum. Gonna miss ur story tooo
Sobtian... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww sim!! I know u r vry hurt but dont leave it like this. Anyways as u said u r much older than us so aapko better pata hoga aapko kya karna chaiye. But I ll miss u n ur stries.
Btw I m following ur stries on wattpad. Ab cmmnt b kar dungi. :p
Riya5666 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Udi baba...!!! Nooo Simmm...
Y u doing this to us????
Pls pls pls pls plsss naaa...
Don't do this to us pllleaasee...
Aise tum apni story chhodke jaate ho toh logo ka waise bhi forum pe aane ka excitement kam ho jaata hai... Ur story is really appealing... And if u really have made up ur mind to not continue it here, can I make a teeny weeny request to u plleaaseee...
Wattpad pe continue karo na with pyaar ya waar... I'm following u there also, it's Riya5666 there too...
Please don't leave ur stories, it's like an addiction!!!
butterfly20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry sim...m feeling so bad that u left like this.
And ya kisi ko ye right ni h k wo kisi ko bash kary.when u r writing so amazing stories for us..i know writing is not easy..
m disappointed with forum ppls too ...
but plzzz don't left like that...we love u and ur stories alot.
ignore tha haters don't even bother about them...plzzz
come back and continue ur story.

Hania
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
What the hell why are you leaving :'(
Pls comeback soon
HARSHTA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nooo!!!!! Sim Di u can't do dis... No...pls... U can't leave d forum like dis...u don't know...but uh have been such a good writer...and a gem of a person...why uh let others control ur actions...u don't know Di ur stories have their own aura n emotions...it makes me feel as I m a part of them...n I have told uh did many times...pls...mat jao na...I m gonna miss uh n ur stories so much...n I m sure others will also miss uh a lot...
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I haven't read your stories but I know they are really good from the amount of people that comments on them. I'm really sorry for the pain that you went through- no writer deserve to be put through something like that.
Whether what you wrote is awesome or not, every writer puts in time and effort in their work. Of course, just like how people give your work compliments, they are allowed to give their criticisms as well. However, bashing is totally out of the line.

If it makes you feel better to write on wattpad, then do that.😊
It's your work and you can protect it in any way that you feel necessary.😛
Don't leave the forum itself though. There's already so few people here.😭
Amazeballs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sad to know ur leaving the forum but will miss pyar ya war story u are an ausome written
Wonder who bashed an wonderful written how can they even do that .actually seeing the post I was speechless for a second summing up my own words are tough.
I just want to tell u ur a great writer and ausome story teller continue what ever ur doing
Sim u being elder know what is right or wrong I obey ur words.Tough little sad I was into the pyar ya war story I was imagining zain as cubby teddy bear type even aliya as Sonakshi sinha from holiday movie full stylish and dabang
By the way I am following u on Wattpad
The convit is great story so far and trying to imagine how the lead should look
Hope u could continue pyar ya war on Wattpad its a chotu request from my side

HarshikaAnuraj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No please sim...u left too????
Your stories left us in tears or with a huge grin..
They were our baby too..
Please do change your decision and return to the forum soon.
Hope you will get over the hate..we are always there for you to deal with it..
Ishita :(