Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Thakur sofe pe chad ke hysterical hua ja raha tha ...will ka copy orginal soch kha liya par koi fayda ni kyunki baad mein Arjun,lawyer & apna sweet Jiten sab ne ek ek copy nikaal k Thakur ko dikhaya ... kya scene tha 🀣

yaar now i'd stopped watching phulwa also on rishtey.pata nahi kucch mann nahi karta.i only watch JNDSD on SP 4 shanky .
beda gark ho colors ka . they ended swaragini untimely.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

yaar now i'd stopped watching phulwa also on rishtey.pata nahi kucch mann nahi karta.i only watch JNDSD on SP 4 shanky .

beda gark ho colors ka . they ended swaragini untimely.

Oh I can understand.Its ok it happens.Kabhi kabhi bas mann uth jata hai...aur mann ni lagta kisime .Waise yeah line sahi boli 'Beda gark ho Colors ka' πŸ˜† ab toh mujhe unka unfair treatment towards Phulwa yaad aa gaya ... itne achhe show ko itni jaldi khatm kar diya 😑 Yeh 'SSK' ko khatm kyun ni kiya 'Swaragini' ko kar diya.Colors 😑
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
phulwa ki trp was better than their other shows
really colors ka bera gark hi hogaπŸ€ͺ
Reenatyzed thumbnail
janiπŸ˜ƒ

Word Count: 1

Reenatyzed thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Emotional & hurt Abhay 😭 yeh Ajay bhi na har scene mein jaan daal deta hai. 😊

1000% true ❀️
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Gauri 'Jijiya ne rango ko apni zindagi se door kar diya woh holi nahi khelti' Dadi 'Jab Abhay aur hum sab ne uske zindagi mein rang bhar hi diya hai toh khushi manane mein kaisa sankoch' 😊.Haan bhai sach mein Abhay ne Phulwa ki zindagi mein rang bhar diya ishq da rang ❀️
Edited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
This is hilarous.We know that though Abhay was cruel towards Phulwa in the beginning bcoz he thought Phulwa was wrong but Abhay was not chhichora like Kul he was a devoted person to whom he thinks is right or his own.He was devoted to Aarti,Thakur & his duty & his promise to himself of avenging his brother's death didnt let him realise whatever feelings he had for Phulwa back then as Shatru &eveb if he came to realize those feelings it wasnt like one day he would wake up & say 1- To Thakur - 'sorry Thakurji aap apna badla bhool jayiye' 2-To commissioner - 'sorry comissioner sir aap apna mission bhool jayiye' 3- To Aarti - 'sorry Aarti tum apne Abhay ko bhool jao' main chala apni Phulwaji k paas.That would have been 🀣
SymphonyStar thumbnail
I read on Phulwa forum members discussions abt Abhay's behaviour during party & after party.I thought he he was talking abt Phulwa bcoz of that 'beizzati' dialog but then again whats with him imagining Aarti in party but after discussing with my friend & anylazing whole thing came to this ... members missed one important thing in all of this..This is what I think ... Aarti was not only Abhay's girlfriend but also his sub & only friend since we didnt see any other friend of Abhay.. so it was only natural that he was missing her at party. Phulwa ruined his party mood & if it was other situtation with no Phulwa in picture he would have been celebrating his success with Aarti.LOL but after the middle of that 'Ek hasina thi ek diwana tha' song he satrted thinking of Phulwa too ...his thoughts was mixture of Phulwa & Aarti though Phulwa was more in his thoughts .. he did take Aarti's name but he meant Phulwa..whatever he said in inebriated state..his feelings for Phulwa was strong... & at the beginning of party what his anger supressed later all came out in his inebriated state & we should not forger the way Abhay looked at Phulwa during 'Kaise Pheli zindgani' when that singer took Phulwa's hand & placed it in Abhay's hand.. LOL I never saw Abhay look at Aarti the way he used to look at Phulwa when he was Shatru & in this one incident...LOL baad ke epis ke PhAb eyelocks mention ni kiya kyunki Kul Gauri incident ka truth revation k baad toh PhAb terrace scene k baad toh sislia pyaar ka waise hi aage badhna shuru ho chuka tha. This is what my friend said - I think he was thinking of Phulwa. Also when he was Shatru I think though he was "acting" he was into Phulwa. He is like many Indian heroes in the sense that he is egotistical and thinks that Phulwa was his enemy hence the hate. But in his heart he sensed her goodness and fell for her.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
aaj mera dimaag kuchh zyada hi 😳
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Abhay is such a complex character.But yaar iski complexity.❀️