IshRa OS - Oblivious Hearts

-DivyanKaran- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

One Shot

Hello my awesome friends!

How are you? This is Insha back with my one shot.  Thank you so much my friends for all the support.

With the concept of this story, I would try to improve my writing skills and its originity. Please, inform me cordially through PMes and I will work on them definitely. Thank you so much in advance for all the love and support showering on me. And an assurance, I am a writer but not a great or amazing one.

English Version is also added in the story just below the Hindi dialogues

I hope, you will find it at your expectations

Thanks

*NOT PROOFREAD*

WARNING: PLEASE DON'T COPY MY STORIES AND ITS UPDATES TO ANY OTHER FORUMS OR SITES. DON'T  DO THAT PLEASE.

For getting the updates of my stories (PM), please buddy me. Please send me a friend request, so it would be easy for me to PM you.

Criticism and Appreciation are welcomed! :)

OBLIVIOUS HEARTS

It was a dark midnight and Raman could not sleep until he doesn't talk to Ishita. Ishita, who was not well and was staying up in her Iyer house for few days by, she doesn't recover up from her illness. Raman knew he wasn't going to sleep before  he meets her, talks to her and shares some cosy moments together with her. He gets up from the bed and goes to the balcony where they both used to stand together and had sweet talks. It definitely explained that Raman was missing her. Simple. He took the mobile and scrolled her beautiful pictures which he clicked during Holi sequence. 

Raman: "Ishita..yeh family concern ki wajah se main tumse theek se baat bhi kar paaya aur tum chali gayi. Mera wait to karti Madrasan." He thought as he looked at her picture.

("Ishita..because of family's concern, I hadn't talked to you properly and you left. You could have waited for me Madrasan.")

The whole scenario flashed in his mind, when he brought her to the home and how Iyers asked her to stay with them until, she doesn't recover.

FLASHBACK

Raman enters the home carrying Ishita in his arms properly so she doesn't get hurt and puts her on the couch of the living room gently.

Raman: "Ishita..are you alright?"

Ishita replied, "Hmm.." she said looking at him smilingly.

Ruhi comes near her and caresses her face gently.

"IshiMaa, aap  abhi theek hona? Aap tension mat lena, aap jaldi theek hogi and I promise main bilkul shrarat nahi karungi." She kissed on Ishita's forehead.

("IshiMom, are you alright so? Don't you worry, you'll get recovered very soon and I promise I won't do any naughtiness.")

Ishita taking her hands in hers and kissing them, "Aww..main theek hoon Ruhi beta. I'm perfectly fine. See.. (she smiles widely). Jab tak meri Ruhi bachcha mere saath hai naa, tab tak mujhe kuch nahi ho sakta!"

("Aww..I'm fine Ruhi dear. I'm perfectly fine. See..(she smiles widely). How long my Ruhi is with me, nothing will  happen to me!")

Ruhi: "I love you so much."

Ishita: "Me too my baby!"

They tightly hug with a feel of cute kiss.

Everyone gets touchy seeing their lovely bonding.

Mrs.Iyer: "Ishu..ab tum thode dino ke liye apne Iyer ghar me rahogi."

("Ishu..for some days, you'll stay up at your Iyer house.")

Ishita and everyone nodded in agreement as it was for her health and healing. Whereas, Raman and his antics made  him sad.

PRESENT

Raman puts his mobile in his pocket and thinks  of some excuses through which he could meet her. After few minutes, his mind strucks and he smiles broadly. He makes a call to Mihika.

She picks up the call in a sleepy mode.

Mihika: "Huh Jiju."

Raman: "Mihika, mujhe teri Ishu Akka se milna hai. Please main door khol de aur haan kisi ko pata na chale. Theek se."

("Mihika, I wanna talk to your Ishu sister. Please open the main door and don't let anyone know about it. Do it properly.")

Mihika got to know by the concern in his voice, he was really missing Ishita. She thought to tease him a bit.

Mihika: "But Jiju..everyone is sleeping as well as Ishu Akka and how can I disturb her? Try to understand Jiju."

Raman mumbles, "Abbe..sabhi Madrasi ek jaise hote hain! Nikamme!"

("Damn..all Madrasis are alike! Useless!")        

Mihika laughes secretly, "Kuch kaha Jiju aapne?"

("Had you said anything Jiju?")

Raman: "Huh..no. Nothing." He smiles fakely. "Actually, Mihika, I need to give some medicines to her. Would you please open the main gate? For me? Please."

Mihika: "Okay..okay." she laughed as she finished.

Mihika opens the main gate of Iyer house silently asks Raman to enter the home. She commands him to go to Ishu's room where she was sleeping  and likewise, Raman obeyed her command.

IN ISHITA'S ROOM

While entering in the room, as it was all dark, he couldn't figure out where he had to step. Atlast, he entered into the room and slightly closed the door. He takes a deep breathe and switches on the light.

"Light off kardo Raman. Main aapko andhere me bhi dekh sakti hoon."

("Turn off the light Raman. I can see you in darkness too.")

A voice popped in Raman's ears. He looked around and saw Ishita standing in the balcony. A relief smile appeared on his nervous face. He wiped his sweat, turned off the light and stepped towards her with so much concern in his heart.

Raman goes near her, "Ishita..tum abhi tak soyi nahi?"

("Ishita..haven't you slept yet?")

Ishita: "Aapke bina mujhe neend kaise aati hai Raman? Main aapko hi yaad kar rahi thi." She smiles looking at him.

("How can I sleep Raman without you? I was missing you.")

Raman blushes.

Raman: "Yaar...yeh ghar-waale nah, sachchi me headache hain. Unhone tumhe yahaan rakh liya jaise ki tum agar mere saath hoti to main tumhe lecture deta!" he bursted out his anger.

("Buddy...these family members are really a kind of headache. They had kept you with them as if you were with me then I would have lectured you!")

Ishita put her hand on his shoulder, "Aisa nahi hai Raman. Amma-Appa and all, mere liye care karte hain aur yeh care hi hai. Main kitne dino baad Amma-Appa ke saath time spend kiya hai. Woh bhi to mujhe miss karte hain jaise ki aap karte ho." She grins.

("Nothing is like that Raman. Everyone cares for me and this is care itself. I have spend some quality time with them. They also miss me like you do.")

Raman: "Hmm..right!"

Ishita and Raman smile having an eye-lock and hug each other tighly.

Raman: "I missed you Ishita."

Ishita blushingly, "Me too Raman."

The cold moisty wind blew upon their face and hair, the smooth breeze made the atmosphere so much romantic. There was peace. There was love. The love of IshRa, they were expressing their love in such a midnight and the moon, that was feeling coy to see a couple having some quality time.

Ishita: "Raman..Ruhi so gayi nah?" she asked as she came out from the hug.

("Raman..Ruhi has slept, hasn't she?")

Raman: "Arre yaar..phir family pe aa gayi tum? Kabhi to mere baare me socho. Hamesha Ruhi and Adi..mere liye time hai yaa nahi?") he fumed.

("Oh God..again you took concern for family? For my sake, think for me sometimes. Always Ruhi and Adi..do you have any time for me or not?")

Ishita made a puppy face, "Aww..aapke liye to puri zindagi hai Raman." She pouted.

("Aww..all my life is for you Raman.")

Raman: "Jhooth mat bolo."

("Don't lie.")

Ishita: "No I'm not, Raman!" she raised her eyebrows.

Raman: "Main kaise maan loon? Proof to do." He winked.

("How can I agree? Give some proof.")

She blushingly said, "Hmm..okay.

She placed a kiss on his cheeks and winks at him.

Raman: "Kya yaar..main Ruhi nahi uska Papa hoon."

("Ermm..I'm not Ruhi, I'm his father.")

Ishita pinching his both cheeks, "Baap-beti ko ek hi jaisa kissi milega."

("Father-Daughter will get same kiss.")

Raman: "Ouchhh..."

They both laugh and Ishita shifts her head in his chest.

"I love you..."

"I love you too!"

He hugged her back and the family was completed! The knew they find the solace in each other's arms. :)

Guys, if you had found it upto your expectations, then please drop your valuable likes and comments.

Love you all. <3

Edited by -DivyanKaran- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SushSathisha thumbnail
res
----
unres..
yipeee i am first..
insha the os is so nice.. 
cute and simple.. 
u have shown beautifully how they were missing each other..
lovely 
Edited by sush_avina - 8 years ago
JayashreeR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
resss..πŸ˜‰

finally read it
very sorry Insha iam so late 😭😭
coming to storyπŸ˜ƒ
awesome dear cute Os .. it was simple at the same time super..πŸ‘πŸ‘β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ
i liked the part when mihika teases raman..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 as usual IshRa was adorable in your story πŸ‘
naughtiness of Raman was too cute..

Edited by .Jayashree. - 8 years ago
ruhi_ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Simple yet Very romantic
Nice 😳
-DivyanKaran- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sush_avina

res

----
unres..
yipeee i am first..
insha the os is so nice.. 
cute and simple.. 
u have shown beautifully how they were missing each other..
lovely 

Thanks Sushi a ton for the praiseπŸ˜ƒ. 

I'm glad you liked it.

Thank you.
-DivyanKaran- thumbnail

Take time, Jaya sweety.
shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
wow beautiful story. superb written. i loved it.
-DivyanKaran- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sapna_22

Simple yet Very romantic
Nice 😳

Thank you so much SapnaπŸ˜ƒ.
-DivyanKaran- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreepatil.

wow beautiful story. superb written. i loved it.

Thanks dear a lotπŸ˜ƒ.
-DivyanKaran- thumbnail

Thank you so much dearπŸ˜ƒ.