Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Himani..

It's from Cid - adaalat crossover, Cid Viruddh Adalat as far as my memory supports.

sahi pakde hai๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail

Looking rejuvenated and younger than they actually are โญ๏ธ

yeahโญ๏ธ
1 of my frnd was saying that SRK is looking yummy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
this is the 5th time that we r in same naav๐Ÿ˜†
.mOSAIc. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditya_anjaana

sahi pakde hai๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

u know what, this sahi pakde hain was a headline in a supplementary newspaper. I went deep and it was about the depiction of small towns in the soaps nowadays and Shilpa Shinde aka Angoori bhabhi was also mentioned.
.mOSAIc. thumbnail

this is the 5th time that we r in same naav๐Ÿ˜†

I have not counted actually. Neither do I remember ๐Ÿ˜†. See, I am a Cidian na ๐Ÿ˜‰
.mOSAIc. thumbnail
Oh great!!! I have never really left ๐Ÿ˜†
.mOSAIc. thumbnail

yeah...to me Aditya is a mystery..sometimes he is very shy๐Ÿ˜ณ, sometimes very serious, sometimes naughty๐Ÿ˜† and sometimes he's not understandable๐Ÿ˜•

Abhijeet can be understood but Aditya! he is a mystery with so much hidden talent, attitude & behavior . ๐Ÿ˜†

whatever I could make out of him from his interviews and all is that he is shy, soft spoken and indeed a gentleman. He has his share of naughtiness attached to his character and he has great sense of humour. He is logical and practical but emotional at the same time. He is serious to people whom he doesn't know personally. He is a friend of friends, I remember how he agreed to play a role other than the lead that he was asked to play earlie. I just love him for his grounded nature. He is a thorough professional and of course Mr. India, probably bcoz he gives all his time other than shoots to his family. I think it's way too long for someone to read and so u end here though I have lot more to say. Aj achcha mood hai, deemag pura bhar a hua hai ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by ..Himani.. - 9 years ago
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
the FC's overall work is done๐Ÿ˜ƒ
check the first pg.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail

whatever I could make out of him from his interviews and all is that he is shy, soft spoken and indeed a gentleman. He has his share of naughtiness attached to his character and he has great sense of humour. He is logical and practical but emotional at the same time. He is serious to people whom he doesn't know personally. He is a friend of friends, I remember how he agreed to play a role other than the lead that he was asked to play earlie. I just love him for his grounded nature. He is a thorough professional and of course Mr. India, probably bcoz he gives all his time other than shoots to his family. I think it's way too long for someone to read and so u end here though I have lot more to say. Aj achcha mood hai, deemag pura bhar a hua hai ๐Ÿ˜†

if we start with this topic then it will end never๐Ÿ˜†
after all we r ADITYAians...we have lots of things 2 say and hear about him...๐Ÿ˜†
.mOSAIc. thumbnail
Yet again, u did a brilliant job Rifah ๐Ÿ‘. And yeah, you deserve a pat on ur back for that.
Oh! And I am so much in love with the tags โค๏ธ. You are absolutely awesome, buddy โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ƒ