Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrettyAaShuu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sonia_1

Same here Aasha😭
Fab5 bond was what attracted me to the show...I thought it was different from the same run of the mill stories about romance ...I want to see Dhruv come back and FAB5 be a unit again...wiser, sensible, sensitive young adults who have matured through their experiences and be a strong unit again.
Honestly, romance bit is done for me ...I disconnected from her character long back. Though i had a good laugh at the tomato / red velvet cake bit😆that was taking 'bimbo' to a whole new level😆

same pinch Sonu...i attracted just because of friendship...and if we think on other perspective...CVs are only dragging by these things like bday...! They have to first close all loops...!!
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A treat to watch
Manik ❤️

PrettyAaShuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaNanmatic_Sana

I want music😭
buddy rocking hard...

the lead of fab 5

yaa...its look like...in sorting nans problems..n turning her towards music he forgot music...! i dont want manan song i want fab 5 song...!!
MaNanmatic_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

A treat to watch

Manik ❤️

Parth Samthaan...
Manik Malhotra will live in our heart forever...
All credits to you...
Bye Sonu🤗
Bye Aasha 🤗
My sehri done..
Fajr time..
TC
sonia_1 thumbnail
Aasha, Cv's are dragging coz there is nothing else to show if they close loops then romance suffers & so the same two bit scenes are repeated in a different way to keep the viewers hooked ...
Had they kept this story a bit different then right after the betrayal, there should have been a separation...it would have been more realistic with Manik's character and interesting ...instead FC / Hope / Tree started and then the trauma drama that ended abruptly with the B'day approaching...Pandit gone & Amma entered...Dhruv was alienated from the group...

Originally posted by: PrettyAaShu

yaa...its look like...in sorting nans problems..n turning her towards music he forgot music...! i dont want manan song i want fab 5 song...!!

Hope now he can focus on music...
And move ahead ...
PrettyAaShuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaNanmatic_Sana

Bye Sonu🤗

Bye Aasha🤗
My sehri done..
Fajr time..
TC

🤗 Bye beautiful Sanaaa...!!!! 😳
sonia_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrettyAaShu

Word !
I want Manik back as the lead singer and guitarist and Fab5 to perform together again...their group hugs ...their bonding where others were always at the periphery...
I keep repeating that it is Manik Malhotra ...an entity by himself, not defined by another !!!
Trust once broken takes ages to rebuild and here no effort was put in by the person...It became manik's problem to offer hope ...crap
PrettyAaShuu thumbnail

Aasha, Cv's are dragging coz there is nothing else to showif they close loops then romance suffers & so the same two bit scenes are repeated in a different way to keep the viewers hooked ...

Had they kept this story a bit different then right after the betrayal, there should have been a separation...it would have been more realistic with Manik's character and interesting ...instead FC / Hope / Tree started and then the trauma drama that ended abruptly with the B'day approaching...Pandit gone & Amma entered...Dhruv was alienated from the group...

they r giving us more loops...hope so CV's now show something else interesting instead of romance...!! 😆