According to sources, there will be a bomb explosion
in the food grain storehouse in which her character
will die. Sneha had taken a break from the show last
year for her wedding, but she returned a few months
later. But now, with the story progressing in a different
tangent, there is no scope for her character
When we contacted Sneha, she said, "I don't know. I
will talk about this when the time is right

http://m.timesofindia.com/tv/news/hindi/Sneha-Waghs-track-to-get-over-in-Veera/articleshow/47628832.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Ratan to die in Veera...

Actress Sneha Wagh, who is currently seen as Ratan in Yash Patnaik's show 'Ek Veer Ki Ardaas...Veera' on Star Plus was part of the show since its inception. Now heard, her track will end soon..

According to our sources, "In the upcoming track Sneha's character will die after a bomb explosion in the food grain storehouse."

Last year, Wagh had taken a break from the show for her wedding, but after a few months she returned. As the show is now focussing on other characters and there is no scope for Sneha's character, so the channeldecided to end it.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
The channel should end this show, not Sneha's character. Killing her character will be another reason why this show will become worse! First they killed Nihal and since then the show continued to go downhill. Now they kill Ratan it will get even worse! At this rate no one will survive! 

Please don't kill her! But we know they dont listen to the audience. Coz if they did, Nihal would be alive and NIRA would be married. They ruined their track totally. Both times! After Nihal died this show spiralled into negativity and became too melodramatic just like other shows! What I used to love about this show was that it had a certain level of realism in it! Anyways, this news sucks! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
VirusForever thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

The channel should end this show, not Sneha's character. Killing her character will be another reason why this show will become worse! First they killed Nihal and since then the show continued to go downhill. Now they kill Ratan it will get even worse! At this rate no one will survive! 

Please don't kill her! But we know they dont listen to the audience. Coz if they did, Nihal would be alive and NIRA would be married. They ruined their track totally. Both times! After Nihal died this show spiralled into negativity and became too melodramatic just like other shows! What I used to love about this show was that it had a certain level of realism in it! Anyways, this news sucks! 

yeah there is nothing new in the show...

sam_sf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really!?! 😲
its a bad news den😔 Edited by sam_sf - 8 years ago
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i wish Baldev dies in the show so Vishal can exit and enter a new show🥱
VirusForever thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam_sf

really!?! 😲
its a bad news den😔

yeah it is really bad news...
VirusForever thumbnail

Originally posted by: overactor

i wish Baldev dies in the show so Vishal can exit and enter a new show🥱

lol this show is getting boring day by day
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Oh god first nihal now ratan.. O well ratan's character has nothing left in the show even Chaiji is missing for months now.
VirusForever thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeriGalliyan

Oh god first nihal now ratan.. O well ratan's character has nothing left in the show even Chaiji is missing for months now.

yeah i also hope the same