twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice update yaar

enjoyed seeing the possessive Pratap
my_angel... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
awsum...u know while reading this title i thought this is completely related to hp series...but u proved me wrong by giving such good updates which is quite different and fabulous...so...do...continue soon...
faishar02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: my_angel...

awsum...u know while reading this title i thought this is completely related to hp series...but u proved me wrong by giving such good updates which is quite different and fabulous...so...do...continue soon...

Thanx dear
surely will continue
I will update the chapters soon 😊
faishar02 thumbnail

According to us, Safari was supposed to be like, a bus in which many people will be sitting and the windows will be closed and no photos allowed but this safari was completely opposite. It was totally different. It was like a bike, a huge one with huge wheels which could accommodate two people. It was meant for couple basically. It was hot enough there so Pratap got me a hap. It was very pretty. The bow on it looked too good.

We started our ride. We were instructed to not to enter any area that had a board- "DO NOT ENTER". We followed the instructions. On our way we met Pratap's college mate. He was there with his wife so we both became friends. Both the couple together enjoyed our time in the safari. We stopped at each place where ever there were animals.

Once we stopped at the Kangaroo's whereabouts. The Kangaroo was a female one and had kids in her pouch. It was a lovely sight. It was eye catching too. The way it was taking care of its kid and the way it was feeding it was also so nice.

They are so cute, isn't it??

Oh yes Ajab

Did you like it Pratap??

Obvio I liked it but will love it Ajab only when...

Only when??

Only w..hen we have some like them

Heh??

Yea I want my own kids to enjoy like them with you

What??

Yes Ajab

Pratap... (she frowns)

This part was alone embarrassing. He told me such a thing in front of people and in front of his colleague. It was embarrassing. Soon, we reached back to the room to freshen. Naughty Pratap's naughtiness started now.

He held me by my waist. He arms encircling it, our body just a centimeter away, and our eyes seeing each other.

Pratap, someone will come

No, no one will come, this is our room and no one will enter until we ask them to

Leave me

No, I won't

Leave me

Ohk I will but in one condition

What condition??

First accept then only I will tell

Ohk accepted

So the condition is that you will have to help me to have some like those Kangaroos.

Have some what??

You don't know?? Should I tell??

I bit my tongue for asking such a thing.

N...yes

I was asking help for making our own family.

Heh??

Oh oh I was asking help from you so that we can have some children

What??

Don't act like you don't know.

Pratap...

I frowned. He went to have shower and I sat down with the book. After many exhausting days I opened the book. I felt strange to sit in a locked room during a trip. It was nice to open the book and enter a completely different world where all were strangers for me.

At first I was taken to Ajabde's room. There she was busy expressing her feelings like always in her book. Right then the book she was penning down was none other than the book I have.

Kya karen hum kanha ji??

Huamare samjh mein toh yeh nahi aa raha hai ki hum Kunwar Prat aur itna kichaw kyu mehsoos kar rahe hai, hum kaha ek sadharan samanth putri aur veh Mewar ke bavi raja.

Pata nahi hum puche toh kis se puche iss kichav ke Vishay mein

Kaisa bhaav hai yeh kanha ji

Ajabde...

Ajabde...

Ji maa

Ajabde apse milne Saubhagyawati aur unke parivaar jan aaye hai

Humse milne??

Ji veh toh kuch nahi keh rahe hai humse, keh rahe hai ki apse hi karni hi baat

Thik hai maa, hum abhi aate hai

Ji sheegra kijiye

Ji maa

She left the room and I too followed her to the place where she went. She entered a room fully decorated, maybe for guests. I did not know who the girl Saubhagyawati was but still I wanted to know what was it that Saubhagyawati and her family wanted to tell only Ajabde.

Ajabde baisa

Pranam kaka

Pranam baisa

Baitiye kaka

Ji aap bhi baitiye na baisa

Ji ji

Toh kaka aap kuch kehne aaye the kya??

Haan baisa...woh hum chahte the ki hum apse yeh sab pehle kahe aur isliye humne Ranisa ko bhi kuch nahi bataya

Toh kaka batayiye na kya samachar hai joh aap apne parivaar sahit yaha aaye hai

Baisa yeh sab apke hi karan hua hai

Kya...humare karan...kaka hume tanik bhi samjh nahi aa raha hai

Baisa apne Saubhgyawati ke vivaah ke liye unke beeng ko patra likha tha na, usi ke karan ab Saubhagyawati ka vivaah tai hua hai

Kya??

Ji baisa yeh sab aap hi ke karan hua hai

Toh kaka vivaah kab hai??

Baisa woh vivaah agle sapta mein hai

Itni sheegra??

Ji baisa, beeng raja Mewar se hai toh unhe sheegra vivaah karke lautna hai toh isliye vivaah agle sapta mein hai

Toh kaka hum thode dher Saubhagyawati ko apne paas rakna chahte hai

Ji baisa aap unhe apke sath rakiye

Dhanyawad

Ajabde took Saubhagyawati's hand and ran towards her room and I followed her.

Chaliye Saubhagyawati

Chaliye

Both took their places on the bed

Ekanth

Saubhagyawati...Saubhagyawati...pata hai apko hum itne prasanna hai ki hum kya bataye

Ajabde hum bhi prasanna hai...waise batayiye Ajabde ki data kis patra ke baare mein keh rahe the

Patra...haan woh kaka uss patra ke bare mein keh rahe the joh humne likha tha

Haan woh hume bhi pata hai Ajabde aap aage ka batayiye

Kuch din pehle apke data humare paas aaye aur kaha ki apke beeng raja vivaah nahi karna chate hai aur veh yeh vivaah thodna chahte hai

Kya?? Hume toh pata hi nahi tha yeh sab

Haan toh apke data ne humse upay mangi aur humne kaha ki hum unke liye patra likh denge

Aur patra mein apne kya likha??

Who humne likha ki hum Kunwar Pratap ke mitra hai aur hum chahe toh unse unke baare mein keh sakte hai aur agar unhone apse vivaah nahi kiya toh hum Kunwar Pratap ko bata denge ki veh ek kanya ki vishwasgath kar rahe hai aur aap mat ghabrayiyega humne kahi bhi apka ya apke data ka yar humara naam nahi liya hai aur isliye unhe pata nahi chalega ki yeh patra unke liye humne apki taraf se likha hai

Kya???

Kaun bola

Hum bole

Aap

Ji hum

Par aap yaha

Hum apse milne aaye hai

Kya??

Ji hume apse baat karna hai...ek kshan...apne kisko patra likha aur kisko kaha ki aap hume janti hai...batayiye...batayiye

Woh... humne patra Saubhagyawati ke beeng raja ke liye likha tha

Aur woh kaun hai??

Woh...unka naam...kya hai...yaad nahi aa raha hai...kyua hai...haan...Chakrapani!!

Kya??

Chakrapani...haan woh hi hai

Kya... Chakrapani ki vivaah??

Aap unhe jante hai??

Haan, Ajabde veh toh humare mitra hai

Iska arth yeh hua ki humari sakhi ka vivaah apke mitra se ho raha hai

Ji haan

Hum jaa rahe hai Ajabde, hume vivaah ki tayari karni hai

Arey Saubhagyawati suniye toh...

Waise Ajabde apne patra mein yeh toh nahi likha na ki aap ek kanya hai??

Haan humne likha ki hum Saubhagyawati ke sakhi hai

Hey bhagwan...ab hum gaye

Waise Kunwar Pratap, aap humse milne...

Ajabde hum toh bas yeh kehne aaye the ki ranimaa apko bhula rahi hai

Thik hai Kunwar pratap hum jaa ke ranimaa se mil lete hai

Ji jayiye

She went to meet Kunwar Pratap's mother and I followed her.

Pranam ranimaa

Aayiye Ajabde

Apne hume...

Ji bulaya tha humne

Ranimaa koi baat thi kya??

Haan woh...Ajabde humne apko bhajan gaate hue suna hai aur hum chahe hai ki aap yaha prati din bhajan gaye

Jo aagya ranimaa

Ranimaa aagya chate hai, kya hai na ranimaa Saubhagyawati ki vivaah ka tayari karna hai

Jayiye ajabde

Aur Ajabde aaj se aap yaha puja ke liye aa sakti hai

Ji ranimaa

She from there started move when suddenly I saw the Maharani thinking something. As I turned around I could see something.

Everything again was left incomplete when the book took me back. It was a wonderful time but questions were arising about the next part.

faishar02 thumbnail
hey guys
firstly i am sorry for being so irregular in updating
please forgive me

secondly i promise to update at least once a week

thirdly read and leave lots of love for chapter 17
pjdubey83 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice story.
But please try to update once in a week .long waiting se story ka interest thoda down ho jata h .

I am eagerly waiting for next.
faishar02 thumbnail

At the right moment I kept the book in the suitcase and stood up to call the door service when Pratap came out. It was a miss otherwise the truth would have revealed. It was almost evening so we had our dinner along with Phool and Shakti and went to have a good night sleep.

It was the sounds of Phool and Shakti on door which woke us up. I did not know why Pratap woke up late coz he always used to wake up early. I was too busy pondering what would happen next in the real love saga of Maharana Pratap and Ajabde.

But the question was why did I have to find the book, why only me?? I did not have such doubts then but now as the story is unfolding this question makes me wonder over it, why did I find the book, why did some else not find the book, why was it me. And I even get questions like why is it so that my name is also Ajabde and the book is also about Ajabde. And sometimes I decide myself that it is just coincidence that my name is Ajabde and my husband's name is Pratap and the book is about the story of Ajabde and Maharana pratap. But again I get busy thinking about this again. Sometimes I convince myself that it is just because we are connected. Then again a question raises that how are we connected? And then my story and Ajabde of the past's story so similar, almost the same, even I have been told that my hands automatically touched somebody else's when I just few months old. And then my love life was also like the love life of Ajabde in the past.

I did not know why I was dreaming about all this. I even started thinking about it now. I was just thinking when Pratap's hand shook off my thoughts. He just put it on my shoulder to move me out of the trance.

Bhabhisa, bhai today we are going to the beach together

What??

Yes bhai, yesterday we were bored without you guys so we decided that we will go together.

Ohk then, we will get ready and reach the Breakfast room

Thik hai bhabhisa, then we will get going

Yea fine

They left the room and went down. First Pratap got ready. He wore perfect beach attire; he wore half pants with tee and wore beach shoes. Then I pushed him out of the room and told him to go for breakfast and I will come after getting ready. He at first was not accepting but then I dragged him and left him outside the room and closed the room's door. He was left outside.

I sat again with the book again and went to see the incomplete scenes.

*FLASHBACK*

Ranimaa...

Kahiye Kunwar Pratap

Woh...ranimaa baat yeh hai ki...yeh hai...ki...ki...

Kahiye na

Yeh hai ki...ki...hume Ajabde ka bhajan pasand hai...aur...

Aur??

Aur hum use prati din sunna chahte hai...toh...

Toh??

Toh ranimaa... kya aap unse keh sakti hai ki veh prati din bhajan humare samne gaaye

Arey wah humare putra ko kisi s prem hua...unhe prem hua joh kanya se ko saw dur bhagte the aur ab veh unke ranimaa se unke prem se aagya karne ko keh rahe hai...Kunwar Pratap...

Ranimaa aap kuch kijiye na

Hum...thik hai waise bhi hume bhi toh woh acchi lagti hai

Dhanyawad ranimaa

*FLASHBACK*

It was not a long time there and the book took me back on my request.

I had a shower and got ready. I wore a beach dress, a floral one and I wore flats and took my hat. I threw in my sun glasses into the bag and ran downstairs. After the breakfast we hired a cab and reached the beach. The time there was amazing.

It was a special time for me. I was enjoying every bit of the time. Shakti and Phool were on their own world. Pratap and me took a beach bike and took the most advantage of the opportunity.

All the time we spent was memorable. Then lastly I and pratap decided to give a try to make castles. My hands automatically moved and it kept making a castle, an Indian model with typical Rajasthani architecture with tint of Gujarati style. After the model was made I was myself surprised to see the beautiful palace I saw in the secret book in the sand.

At first I thought it was the palace of Bijolia but the next moment I screamed out "IT IS PALACE OF CHITTORGARH". Pratap was shocked to hear me say this. He never knew about the secret so it was habitual for him to do so. But the second I saw his face suspecting me, I shouted that I feel this looks like the palace we saw in Udaipur.

The time in beach passed quickly. Being hydrophobic I refused to go into the water but Pratap being adamant carried me in the water. The gushing waves were very pretty and the foam on the water gave it a more beautiful look. Pratap left me down and held me by my hands. I first closed my eyes and took deep breath and decided to be in the same position.

WOW, so she is the so called brave and strong girl of the college!! She is the one...Ajabde is the one...

Pratap... what is this?? Why are you making fun of me??

Me...no I am not... you are making me to mock at you

Pratap...

To stop him I immediately bended down and took some water. The next step was to sprinkle some of that water on Pratap's face. He was shocked at that. We both threw water on each other. By the time the sun set we both were wet but were out of water. We both sat beside each other and our fingers were entwined.

Our eyes kept a close look on the sun. The sun set behind the horizon with wonderful colors. The yellow along with tints of orange and red in the blue background displayed a royal look like the one I saw in Bijolia Palace when I went the first time through the book.

After dinner we returned to the room and Shakti dragged Pratap with him saying it was really urgent to speak. Phool was left behind with me. She was quite tired so she found her companion.

Edited by roshallovepraja - 8 years ago
faishar02 thumbnail
hey guys
i am back with the next chapter
i am trying to keep my promise here by updating a bit regularly

and to all writers for not commenting on ur story but i am reading all the stories

please read and review my story
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice chapter Rosh
The story is really interesting and the way its shaping up is good

Want to know more and more

Update soon!

And I am your firstie😃
Edited by Mnp279 - 8 years ago