Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sidyali4

OMG this is so damn cute...amazing story track rosh if I can call u that
Waiting for finding game

Thanx and u can surely call me rosh
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Aww such a cute update!πŸ˜³πŸ‘I wish praja win the game.πŸ˜ƒPlease update as soon as possible.πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
faishar02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy-for-praja

Aww such a cute update!πŸ˜³πŸ‘I wish praja win the game.πŸ˜ƒPlease update as soon as possible.πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

thanx. will try n update sson
faishar02 thumbnail

sorry guys for this late update. thanx for all support and encouragement. so he is the eighth chapter of the ss

Chapter 8

We went and sat in front of our husbands. Maan told us to start the game and she started the timer. All the men started finding the name. Pratap got a turn so he began with his harassment. Instead of finding the name he moved his tiny fingers over my designed hand from my fingers to my shoulders. With lips I reminded him about the bet. He again went into the serious mode.

Maan on one side was encouraging everyone. All the men were very serious after all by this they could prove their love for their wife. Pratap and Ajabde were sure that Pratap will only win. It was difficult, full hand had designed like no space to breath also. He was busy finding his name and I was laughing under his nose and my veil.

Maan was waiting. For a second all the men looked at each other and then went back to their work. I wanted to trick Pratap so I told the artist to write his name in Hindi and not in English. He did not know that nor did anyone. But I was astonished when he called out Maan and showed his name in my hand. Maan announced

THE WINNER OF THIS GAME IS DHADA BHAI PRATAP AND AJABDE BHABHI SA

Everyone was happy and sad. I was very happy. I won the bet, means I would meet Pratap and Bhago and Phool will also help me. I thought it will be a very simple meeting where we would talk about something.

Maan continued and told us that we would be playing the dressing up competition. She also told that we would be judged by some special people. We were told that the men would dress the ladies up. We all went and changed our lehenga. Did not wear any jewellery, were ready. All were allotted a separate room kind of thing covered from three sides with holes on it.

The hands of the ladies were tied in such a way that on boy could open it other than the person who tied it. Now the game started. We were timed. Pratap now got a perfect opportunity. After many days he was troubling me. My hands were tied so I was helpless. In the excuse of dressing me up he placed my hair in the front and gave little pecks on my neck. I wanted to escape but could not.

I had to simply stand there and bear all that. He put my necklace on. He then came to my legs; I hesitated to show my legs to him. He lifted my lehenga to put the anklets I thought but that was purely wrong he had done that to touch my leg. I started moving around so he stopped doing that and made me wear my anklets.

Then came my hair, he did not know even to tie my hair. I could not so anything other than give him instructions how to braid my hairs. I slowly thought him and he learnt it. He made the braid and put it on to the left side on my body in the front.

Then it was makeup time. I thought I would look like a vampire when he makes me up. He started, first the foundation. He applied all over my face then the eye liner and then the mascara, then the lip stick and then the eye shadow- a light one, the rouge and last one left was my gloss.

He saw me after doing the makeup and thought for a minute and then came near and captured my lips. That was it, I saw Maan coming so I broke the kiss. She came and informed us that only 5 minutes are left. I asked

What was that?

A kiss

I know that

Then why did you ask

I asked why was that for

Just to remove the excess lip stick and gloss.

What?

Yes I had mistakenly put a lot of gloss so I kissed to remove it

Shameless

Oh I am, don't forget you are one too

No I am not

Yes you are

No I am not shameless

You are

Acha put the veil coz only five minutes are there.

Yeah

Before putting the veil he had to make me wear a dupatta to cover my stomach. It was most difficult part of this contest. He put the dupatta correctly but when he was putting the waist band, he was touching my stomach and tickling me. When he finished he put the veil.

I looked on the mirror and I was looking fabulous. Maan came and called up. Pratap took me to the hall. All of them came. Chand told us that chief guest is about to arrive. Until they arrived we took a lot of photos. A lot of selfies we took. I and Pratap were in selfie mode. We took selfie until the memory was full in both my phone and his phone. Different possess, different styles and everything different.

All were laughing and laughing. All were busy clicking photos or talking with their husbands. Maan announced that the chief guests have arrived. We wanted to see who they were. They entered. All of us did not know who they were. They were introduced to be Jaimal and his wife. All the contestants took their positions but the judges refused to judge for some more time.

Jaimal wanted to interact with all of them and then start the judgement. His wife came to me. She introduced herself

Hey

Hii

I am Jaimal's wife

Oh I am Ajabde, Pratap's to be wife.

Happy advanced wedding.

Thanks, tell something more.

I am a history lecturer in the Rajasthan's best college

That's good

You tell about yourself.

I am home maker and I love books

Oh, tell about Pratap

Yeah he is right now taking care of his dad's business.

Jaimal is also taking care of his dad's business.

Oh, ohk come on I will introduce you to all

Oh yes

I took her to Bhago

This is my bestie, Bhago i.e. Saubhagyawati

Hey

Hiii

Nice to meet you

Nice to meet you too

This is my sister in law, Phool

Hello

Hiii

So you are Shakti's wife, am I right

Yeah

Come on everyone

Where

Arey Phool to have a small gossip session

Ohh

Let's go

Ajabde where are you lost

No...nowhere

Ohk then come

Yeah come

We all went. Jaimal's wife was our age only so it was like all the same age grouped people gossiping in our room.

By the way, I heard that Pratap and Ajabde are already married

Yeah you heard it right

Ajabde where are you lost?

Something is there

Yes you are right Phool

Where is this Ajabde lost?

Ajabde... Ajabde

Yes

Where are you lost?

No...nowhere

No, there is something

Arey Bhago I understood

What?

Where Ajabde bhabhi sa is lost.

Where is she lost?

You forgot about the bet

No

So Ajabde can meet Pratap according to the bet

What?

Yes

Oho then she would be dreaming about the meeting

Yes Yes

No...no, what you are thinking is wrong.

Then tell us what you are thinking about.

Ohk baba I will tell

Fast

Ohk see I was thinking about the time when I had to play the dressing game with Pratap in Bhago's wedding and then about my trip with Pratap before our marriage to Delhi, for official purpose.

Oho

So what did you do there?

We were working for the same company during our first few days after college. On that assignment we both had to travel together.

Bhabhi sa, mousi ji, Bhago di all are calling you.

We are coming.

I was once again saved. We went down. I was observing fast so could not have light dinner. All ladies were also fasting so they could not eat. Maan knew this and planned something. Jaimal's wife was also fasting so it was like no lady going to eat.

Everyone can I have your attention please?

So I just wanted to inform all the ladies that since they are fasting they are going to feed their husbands. This is because they proved that they love you and they dressed you up so this is a way you all are thanking your husband.

Thank you for listening. Soon food will be served and the ladies can start their task.

Food was served. A big plate with five small cups, three out of them had sabzi one had dal and one had kheer. Then hot- hot roti was served. All started feeding their husbands. So affectionately all of us fed them. I gave him kheer

Ajabde

Huh

You only made this kheer right?

Y...yes

It is very delicious

Thanks

Soon the feeing session was over. All of them washed up and came. It was a big task for ladies to be how their husbands had dressed them up. I was extra careful every second so were the others. All assembled in the judging room.

Jaimal was known for his sincerity and justice. His aim was to become an army officer. It was not that simple. His parents supported him at every step after all his father was motherland lover. He was one too just Pratap. But unfortunately the accident Jaimal met with took his life away, his life was lying in becoming an army official. Now everything had shattered. He did not give up. He continued his life how it came to him.

His wife is also known for her discoveries. In mid-twenties if self she was working at the archeological site and had discovered many things. Later on she moved on to the teaching profession. She is also known for her truthfulness and justice.

It was now time for judgement. Both of them examined each of them carefully and noted down points. They announced

THE WINNER OF THIS DRESSING CONTEST IS...

Precap: the winner and more prajalious moments.

plz do leave comments

Edited by roshallovepraja - 9 years ago
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Loved the update
Pratap is such an opportunist matlab all the games allowed him to tease Ajabde
The kiss was perfect- after all excess gloss had to be removed na
Jaimal makes his entry with his wife and she is young here too πŸ˜†
Cannot wait to see the meeting with Praja and it seems jaimal's wife will help Ajabde with the time travel

Do update soon
Am your firstie
sidyali4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing fabulous ...and what not
Very cute story... update soon waiting for a prajalicious update
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Aww such a cute update!😳Pratap left no stone unturned in teasing ajabde.
And jaimal ji and his young wife are here too.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Waiting to read more,update soon.πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
faishar02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twilightlover29

Loved the update

Pratap is such an opportunist matlab all the games allowed him to tease Ajabde
The kiss was perfect- after all excess gloss had to be removed na
Jaimal makes his entry with his wife and she is young here too πŸ˜†
Cannot wait to see the meeting with Praja and it seems jaimal's wife will help Ajabde with the time travel

Do update soon
Am your firstie

thanx. jaimal's wife's job will be revealed later on.
you are my firstie di
will update as soon as possible
faishar02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidyali4

Amazing fabulous ...and what not
Very cute story... update soon waiting for a prajalicious update

thanks. will be given in the next update