Ariya os : pyaar ki ajeeb imtihan

wordsofwisdom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Ariya os pyaar ki ajeeb imtihan

riya was sitting on the floor of her room , hugging herself tightly & crying over her fate.how cruel her life had been , how suddenly everything changed , how happiness make it's way in her life but again her cruel fate enter in her life again & snatch away her happiness. her love , her arjun was away from her . A two months ago arjun got injured badly during a case & after staying a month in comma, he finally gain consciousness but he lost his memory he forgot abt the one year of his life , he forgot abt her , forget how he loved her with all his heart. riya was broken from inside out & when she tried to make him remember abt her & the time they spend acc to him that never happened & he got angry & insulted her very badly saying she is using cheap tricks to trap him & get him. 

situation was already worst but when her frnds didn't trust her & then sakshi told arjun riya loved him & was only trying to get him & made her villan in front of everyone eyes & made the situation more worst, and now everyone is angry on her & that left her more heart broken. a knock on the door broke her reverie, riya wiped her tears but they were not stopping, her heat wants to cry hard , fate played a cruel game & snatched her everything away from her again. seeing her sis cum bff broken & crying aisha immediately run towards ri & gathered her in a warm hug.

"riya , shh , plss stop crying it's not gud for u too cry in this condition " aisha spoke feeling helpless. she was feeling anry towards arjun but it's not his fault too.

"i lost him aish , i lost him " riya spoke totaly broken

" rii , u didn't lost him trust me the day he will gain his memory back , he will come back to u & take away all your pain " aish said with moist eyes as she herself don't knw when arjun will get his memory back but she hope he got his memory very soon , she forcefully broke the hug & made ri face her.

" riya u have to be strong not for anyone but the life growing inside u ,u knw doc already warned u not to take any stress it will harmfull for the baby, do u want that anything happen to your baby " aish spoke , she knew riya is living for her baby only

" no , my baby is my life , my only hope " riya said , and kept her hand protectively on her abdomen.

now , come with me u have not eat anything from morning & it's not healthy for u + u have to take the meds aur my lil riya will be angry on me & will say maasi didn't took proper care of mumma " aish spoke smilingly

aish made riya sat properly on bed & made her eat the breakfast , gave her meds & then help her in sleeping properly, after riya slept , she left the room .

aish pov

i'm feeling really bad for rii , how happy was she with arjun sir but all this happened , i just hope arjun sir got his memory back soon , i can't see my dimple doll in this condition for long. and wht will happen if i didn't saw them in office that day , i'll be against riya too like others are.

fb

arjun & riya were in secret relationship for three months. arjun has realised his feeling for her after punishing sik when during a case he was abt to lost her & he confessed to her & as he need some time to accept this change so they thought to keep it secret then suddenly one day riya's dad had a heart attack & his last wish was to see ariya married so ariya got married in a simple way in temple only with riya's family that is his dad present there . ariya wanted to tell about them being married to everyone but a very dangerous mission come & arjun has to go undercover & as arjun didn't wanted to take any risk with riya's life so he kept it secret & after mission there was still danger so he didn't disclose it to anyone .

one day arjun was romancing with riya in refreshing room as everyone was busy & damn tired after a very complicated case but aisha came there in search of riya & see arjun romancing riya & get shocked & both ariya had to explain aisha everything so , she knw abt them & she used to tease them too very much .

end of fb

aisha pov

sab kuch accha ja rha tha kitne kush tha humlog aur uss deen toh arjun apne aur riya k bare mein sabko batane bhi wale tha pr nhi yeh sab kuch ho gya aur agr mein riya k sath uske ghar mein shift nhi hoti toh bhagwan jaane kya hota

end of aisha's pov

aisha's pov was broken by ringing of door bell. She goes & open the door  & shocked to see the whole etf team there. And here etf was more shocked to see aisha in riya's place.

Aisha : aap log abhi yaha kaise ??

Sam : voh humari gari kharab hogyi thi , so yaha aana para aur bahr bearish ho rhi hai

Aisha : oh , andr ayiye

Sakshi : pr tum riya k ghar pr kya kr rhi ho ??

Aisha : riya ki tabiyat kharab hai , isliye yaha hu but tumhe uski chinta krne ki koi zarurat nhi & then to everyone aap log baithiye mein coffee lati hu

Everyone settled themself in sofa but arjun was feeling like he know the place very welly & he was having flashes of a guy chasing a girl in whole house & the house filled with the sound of laughter of the girl ,his head was becoming heavy. When no one was noticing him he silently sneaked out of there & went to riya's room & now he was having more flashes but the images were blur he was watching the guy & girl but can't find out. who were they ?? suddenly his attention was caught by riya who was sleeping peacefully on the bed looking like an angel . and then his eyes caught a pic kept in the cupboard as cupboard door was slightly open , it was of him& her during their marriage , he went towards the cupboard & totaly open it & was shocked to see it was filled with arjun & riya's all images till now his mind was filling with images & his head was paining badly . he spoke riya... & fall down . the sound of his falling wake up riya she screamed arjun & rush towards him

She took his head in her lap & starts calling him : arjun , kya hau aapko ?? plss apni ankhe kholiye na

And here the whole team enter her room hearing her scream

Riya : aish ...we need to take him to the doc right now

Without any further discussion the boys lift arjun & all  took him to the hospital in aish car .

They all were waiting outside his room and doctors were examining him inside where as sakshi was accusing riya & riya was crying in aish arms

Sakshi : it's all because of u riya , pta nhi kya kiya tumne unke sath ki voh behosh ho gye unki iss halat ki zimmedar tum ho , tumhari wajah se yeh sab hua hai , na jaane arjun ko kya kaha tumne , tum yeh kyu nhi maan leti kit um unhe nhi paa skti , tumhhari galti ki wajah se yeh sab hua hai ( her tone was filled with disgust & riya was crying more in aish arm , praying for arjun's safety )

Asish : not a word more sakshi , stay away from riya or it will not good for u (aisha said in her lady dabang mode scaring everyone )

Aish... riya said crying loud keeping her hand on her stomach , the pain was unbearable for her & she fainted . aish hurriedly went to her & ask shree to carry her as her doc was also in same floor .

Aish & shree took riya to doc , after a few min the doc came out.

Doc : don't worry aish riya is fine

Aish : and her baby ??

Doc : smiling the baby is also fine but riya is unconscious because of stress she will get consciousness in sometime

Aish : sighing in relief  thanku doc

Shree : look questioningly towars aish  baby ????

Aish told shree everything & shree was shocked to zenith knowing how much his bff Has suffered & he was not there to support her too.

"Aish.. shree arjun sir ko hosh aa gaya hai " said chotu as he came near them

And three of them rush towards arjun cabin

As soon as they enter arjun s cabin arjun spoke

Arjun : aish , riya kaha hai , i want to meet her , right now pta nhi mujhe iss halat mein dekh kr kitna dar gayi hogi voh ,( he got his memory back aisha was so happy as her bff is going to get her happiness back )

Shree : ( excited ) arjun sir aapko sab yaad aagaya

Arjun smiled lil at him but his eyes were longing to see her & his heart was just calling her name

Aish : come arjun i'll took u to her ( while others were confused aisha signalled shree to tell them everything where as she took arjun to riya's room )

Arjun enter the room & saw riya lying on the bed unconscious

Arjun : aish , kya hua meri riya ko uski tabiyat toh theek hai na

Aish : haa bas kuch zyada hi stress leliya usne

Arjun : yeh ladki bhi na apna dhayan rkhna kbhi nhi seekhegi

He went to her & kissed her forehead lovingly by his touch riya open her eyes & saw him looking at her with teary eyes.

Arjun : riyaa..

Riya : ( was first confused but when she saw love in his eyes she knew he got his memory back & she just hug him tight sobbing like a kid in his arm )

Arjun : heyy ... shh ... relax dekho mujhe kuch nhi hua mein bilkul theek hu

Riya : aap ko pta hai aap ne mujhe kitna dara diya tha, plss dubara aisa kabhi mat krna

Arjun : nhi krunga jaan promise

Riya : arjun . hum ghar chale i don't want to stay here anymore

Arjun : okk

And aisha nodded to him like she will take care of all the formalities here. And here ariya went home ( arjun's house ) arjun took riya inside in his arms & made her sit on the bed .

Arjun : riya tumhe kya hua , plss bataona i was not convinced by aisha's reason

Riya : ( thinking something ) voh... arjun...voh aap papa banne wale ho

Arjun : say it again

Riya : aap papa banne wale ho

Arjun was so happy & he hugged riya tightly

Arjun : thanku so much riya for this wonderful gift , i'm feeling like the happiest person on the whole planet , when did u cometo knw abt this

Riya : the day before u got injured

Arjun : means u r two months pregnant

Riya : yup

Arjun : i'm sorry riya jis waqt mujhe tumhare sath hona chahiye tha tumhe kush  rakhna chahiye tha i was not with u , i gave u pain that time , i'm so sorry but papa promise u my baby ( keeping his hand on riya's belly ) i will keep u & ur mumma happy forever

Riya : it was not ur mistake that ur saying sorry arjun & now u r fine & back & with us it's all that matter to me now

Arjun : i love u riya , u r an angel & thanks for coming in my life.

Riya : i love u too arjun...

After two months wait ariya were together again, the feeling of riya of not getting her love has gone away as she got her love back her arjun back & arjun was happy for getting the world's happiest news the news of him being father & he can't say enough thankyou's too riya for giving him this happiness & he promised himself to take care of her & give all the happiness of the world to his baby. And was cherishing every moment with her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelinanam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res...
unres...πŸ˜‰
wow really awesome...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
loved it...❀️😳☺️
its wonderful...πŸ‘
1st 1st mein thoda emotional...😭😭😭
but ending was really nice...πŸ‘
loved it...❀️

Edited by Anamkhan126 - 8 years ago
triptiray thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
one more ariya story
thank u for PM
is this end of the story or ur going to cont dear
wordsofwisdom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: triptiray

one more ariya story

thank u for PM
is this end of the story or ur going to cont dear

don't knw didu
u suggest
angelinanam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamkhan126

res...

unres...πŸ˜‰
wow really awesome...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
loved it...❀️😳☺️
its wonderful...πŸ‘
1st 1st mein thoda emotional...😭😭😭
but ending was really nice...πŸ‘
loved it...❀️

r u going 2 cont it...
or its ended there only...
jeharshu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It was awesome, mind blowing nd fantastic dear
Loved it to the core
It's superb se upar
Nd the way you ended was awesome
Nd thanks for the pm dear
KaViannn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww,how cute was that!!! totally loved it... ❀️ are you going to continue?
zubiya92 thumbnail
Wow
Awesome os
Love it
Thanks for pm
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice one shot :D 
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail