Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

See thats the thing about Mikaal. He doesnt leave a lasting impression for a reason I fail to understand 😆 From what I see in avis ppl r using,Sanam and Mikaal are playing an aged couple. Didnt they get actual aged people? 😕

Btw what is the show about? Also Farhat? Isnt she the one who wrote Humsafar? Im bad with remembering names.

I personally feel it's DeD's content. Mikaal's really good but apart from Ali Rehman or Hareem Farooq ...I don't like any of the other characters in the show. For me characterization of a character is very important. Mikaal's acting is good..but I find his character so dull and boring..and the script isn't helping me either. I watched 10 episodes of the show for one of my favorite characters (Ali's character) and after that I couldn't persist. And then Sanam Saeed and his pair...their chemistry is very dry. I've had to literally forward their romantic scenes..because I couldn't take them ...oh, and before some fans gets mighty offended as always - this is my opinion. Sanam and Mikaal age because Maya and Osman's story had to begin...they had a leap...and now they are showing their children etc. but then again, you may like DeD.

Yeah, the show is by Farhat..she also wrote Mata e Jaan.
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^Never really found her writing impressive. Humsafar according to me did well because of the director and the actors. Story was nothing stellar.
Mata E Jaan was a dragfest. I found it too slow.

Might watch this DeD though.
starstruckk thumbnail

^Never really found her writing impressive. Humsafar according to me did well because of the director and the actors. Story was nothing stellar.

I feel the same. I haven't found any of her scripts brilliantly written. Her shows rely on other factors such as the acting, direction, production etc
starstruckk thumbnail
@ FemmeFatale: Have you seen Durre Shahwar by the way?
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
@star :Exactly. In such a case where writing is weak,if the actors dont have that X factor,it wont work.
Edited by .FemmeFatale. - 9 years ago
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

@ FemmeFatale: Have you seen Durre Shahwar by the way?

Star, I am Disha 😆 I thot u knew. Old username The.Patthaaka. 😆

Yes,I have. And yes,that was a really good show.
starstruckk thumbnail

Star, I am Disha 😆 I thot u knew. Old username The.Patthaaka. 😆

Yes,I have. And yes,that was a really good show.

No, I know...😆 I just have a habit of using usernames at times 😆...I actually didn't remember whether or not you've seen DeS..so I asked. I was going to say that even though Mikaal's character wasn't all that likable..he was still a well written character...his character had a journey, and you understood where he was coming from. Umera gave him something to work with. His character also had sparks...I just don't see that in DeD...but then again, Umera is a totally different writer.
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

No, I know...😆 I just have a habit of using usernames at times 😆...I actually didn't remember whether or not you've seen DeS..so I asked. I was going to say that even though Mikaal's character wasn't all that likable..he was still a well written character...his character had a journey, and you understood where he was coming from. Umera gave him something to work with. His character also had sparks...I just don't see that in DeD...but then again, Umera is a totally different writer.

Lol okay.

Umera aims for closer to life,Farhat aims for larger than life 😆
starstruckk thumbnail

Lol okay.

Umera aims for closer to life,Farhat aims for larger than life 😆

Umera brings out the best in everyone..usually at least. Something only her scripts can potentially do.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Mata e jaan was only 16 epis...how come u found it to b a dragfest...it was MIND BLOWING

and farhats best work is REHAAI...MY GOODNESS...THE MORE I SALUTE HER FOR THIS WORK THE LESS IT WILL BE