Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

So basically Fawad sells...even in PSF. 😉

TM: LMAO at blaming fangirls...while you are more obsessed with pulling down Fawad all the time. But love him or hate him I am glad you cannot ignore him.

Obviously yaar but not more than star's words of wisdom directly coming from heaven. 😉
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

The immaturity of some people is mind boggling. 😆

Bashing? Saying Mikaal was the second best performer in Shehr e Zaat is bashing to you, aka better than the OTHER actors left (Mahira & Mohib)? actually maybe you shouldn't post in this thread anymore as you have claimed because you clearly can't post without getting emotional just like your other friends here. Oh and I apologize..I didn't know my words were taken so seriously by some...I should've added "in my opinion...". I'll try doing that next time, since people are still hurting from my thoughts on Sanam Baloch being a better performer than Fawad in Dastaan. 😛 I guess my "anti Fawad campaign" is much more successful than whatever movement some of you guys have going on. 😛

sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My last post in this royal thread of yours.
You have been a revelation..you come across as extremely rude and arrogant personality full of I ,me, myself.
I hope to never see u again.
Adios.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

My last post in this royal thread of yours.

You have been a revelation..you come across as extremely rude and arrogant personality full of I ,me, myself.
I hope to never see u again.
Adios.

Have a good life!
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think Fawad has done a lot less work than he can. He likes his hibernating period a lot more than he should 😆 And I think bcoz of that we havent seen him in that many roles to say 'hey look.he has done SO MANY roles and they are SO DIFFERENT'
And bcoz of his limited availability offer,he has not been able to experiment. Not that he wont be good at them.

Khuda Kay Liye was one of his best and so was Dastaan.

And as opposed to popular opinion,I think he did experiment with Numm. His role there was very different than what he had done previously. It was in no way a lover-boy role to say the least 😆

andi n his romantic roles as well,each role has been different in terms of the other in terms of behavior of the person.

I never really liked Mikaal.Idk why. He is pleasant onscreen and thats all about it. He does choose interesting roles though. I guess I should watch this DeD show. Everyone seems to be watching it. Whats it about btw?

I really really feel Fawad should take up more shows/films. He does one or two projects once a year and in someway that particular project doesn't necessarily change his romantic hero tagline.

He's be great as a villain. I so wish he plays a villain somewhere in future 😆

I think Fawad in someway bring in a 'natural' element into his acting and thats what makes him different - thats his plus point,while with Mikaal his plus point would be the kind of roles he chooses,thats different.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Star: I disagree with your opinion that Adeel is better than Fawad & Mikaal. Adeel was bad in Mata-e-jaan. He was so weak in emotional scenes. Although,he improved alot in Jackson Heights. But emotional scenes in Mata-e-jaan and Mora piya were the weak points of his acting.
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raindrops.

If anyone has seen Pyaray Afzal completely they'll know how much variety is there within that character, enough to prove his calibre. fact is Meekal failed to have that big an impact on me after so many plays but just with one serial Hamza won me over.

Apart from that his roles in mein hoon shahid afridi and waar were completely different too so yeah Meekal is good but I don't find him extraordinary and that is my opinion only ...you may differ with it

Just bang on.👍🏼
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

I think Fawad has done a lot less work than he can. He likes his hibernating period a lot more than he should 😆 And I think bcoz of that we havent seen him in that many roles to say 'hey look.he has done SO MANY roles and they are SO DIFFERENT'

And bcoz of his limited availability offer,he has not been able to experiment. Not that he wont be good at them.

Khuda Kay Liye was one of his best and so was Dastaan.

And as opposed to popular opinion,I think he did experiment with Numm. His role there was very different than what he had done previously. It was in no way a lover-boy role to say the least 😆

andi n his romantic roles as well,each role has been different in terms of the other in terms of behavior of the person.

I never really liked Mikaal.Idk why. He is pleasant onscreen and thats all about it. He does choose interesting roles though. I guess I should watch this DeD show. Everyone seems to be watching it. Whats it about btw?

I really really feel Fawad should take up more shows/films. He does one or two projects once a year and in someway that particular project doesn't necessarily change his romantic hero tagline.

He's be great as a villain. I so wish he plays a villain somewhere in future 😆

I think Fawad in someway bring in a 'natural' element into his acting and thats what makes him different - thats his plus point,while with Mikaal his plus point would be the kind of roles he chooses,thats different.

I liked Diyar e Dil for the other actor who plays Mikaal ' s brother..Ali Rehman is his name. He's really good. Mikaal is very good in Diyar e Dil, but I'm not enjoying his performance for some odd reason. I also don't think him and Sanam Saeed have much chemistry at all..and their romantic scenes for me were very dull. I also am not a hyge fan of Farhats writing. You may like it though.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

Star: I disagree with your opinion that Adeel is better than Fawad & Mikaal. Adeel was bad in Mata-e-jaan. He was so weak in emotional scenes. Although,he improved alot in Jackson Heights. But emotional scenes in Mata-e-jaan and Mora piya were the weak points of his acting.

I agree, Mata e Jaan is one of his weakest performances because of his crying scenes. I mentioned before too that he's not the best of criers...but even then I still liked Adeel's romance. In my post earlier I never said Adeel is the superior actor...I said that I enjoy watching him the most. Like I was mentioning earlier, Mikaal is great in DeD, but I'm not enjoying his performance. I don't know what it is..maybe the script? But for some reason, I can easily watch Adeel's performances. Otherwise, as I mentioned earlier..all 3 of them have their pros and cons as actors.
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I liked Diyar e Dil for the other actor who plays Mikaal ' s brother..Ali Rehman is his name. He's really good. Mikaal is very good in Diyar e Dil, but I'm not enjoying his performance for some odd reason. I also don't think him and Sanam Saeed have much chemistry at all..and their romantic scenes for me were very dull. I also am not a hyge fan of Farhats writing. You may like it though.

See thats the thing about Mikaal. He doesnt leave a lasting impression for a reason I fail to understand 😆 From what I see in avis ppl r using,Sanam and Mikaal are playing an aged couple. Didnt they get actual aged people? 😕

Btw what is the show about? Also Farhat? Isnt she the one who wrote Humsafar? Im bad with remembering names.