Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
^ LEGENDS lol
I doubt any of the actor other than Fawad has any iconic character to his name apart from Hamza
Meekal and Imran have been there since forever yet I don't think they made an impact that Hamza has made
[/QUOT

No one beats Hamza in being impactful. I must say...his updates every hour of the day on facebook is unmatched...his performance on facebook is beyond anything I've ever seen onscreen at least. Credit where it's due.

starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raindrops.

He played Talibani commander in Glorious Resolve, Malang (deaf & dumb) in Mud House & Golden Doll (his best work till date after PA), Molvi majeed in MHSA , Commander in Waar , full time -ve character in MDKJZM..rapist & in his telefilms like Ek tha Raja aur ek thi Rani & Gullo weds googli he proved he can do comedy too. I think first a person should see someone's full range of work before judging him.

@ bold: the irony.

I've tried seeing Mudhouse..couldn't sit through it for more than 5 minutes. And good for Hamza...but my point still holds. No one cares about anything else he did apart from PA...just like no one cares about what Fawad did prior to Humsafar or Dastaan.
Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: starstruckk

LOL i was about to mention his fb updates, yes he has made the biggest impact 😆😆😆

I like Hamza alot but ONLY acting wise. But the impact he has made is because of those fb updates.
I find it hilarious how he had to comment on item numbers and was doing something something in his latest upcoming movie. He freaking knew from the beginning wht HE was upto yet he had to comment on others.

starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

Hamza is such a drama queen on facebook. His versatility on facebook is far more commendable than what he has done onscreen.

I used to really admire him for interacting with fans on facebook..but after a while all he started doing was give his opinions on very controversial topics...and a lot of times, unnecessarily. The irony of everything is how hypocritical he is. Lately, his update was on music and how it isn't haram or so?...which led to everyone calling him out...as usual. 😆

Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hmm...There's something but I enjoy watching Mikal's work more.Versatility to hai hi,but he's a great actor...I find him much better than most of the actors.Fawad is gud in his own way,but acting se zyada I like his screen presence.😉...Mikaal's natural...his work was commendable in Shehr-e-zaat...like someone said earlier..many few actors dare to take-up such roles.

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza is such a drama queen on facebook. His versatility on facebook is far more commendable than what he has done onscreen.

I used to really admire him for interacting with fans on facebook..but after a while all he started doing was give his opinions on very controversial topics...and a lot of times, unnecessarily. The irony of everything is how hypocritical he is. Lately, his update was on music and how it isn't haram or so?...which led to everyone calling him out...as usual. 😆

Funny i even used to tell my husband that i kinda admire him, but he is like the biggest idiot.

OMG did he really say that about music, well i did stop listening to music because it is haram (and its easy to stop listening to music than ppl think it is), but that coming out him is wierd.

LOL reminds me of when a lady was telling how islamic way of marriage is, yet they wanted a dance party at the wedding without men. 😆 THere is still music and dancing.

I really cannot stand ppl like Hamza.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

Funny i even used to tell my husband that i kinda admire him, but he is like the biggest idiot.

OMG did he really say that about music, well i did stop listening to music because it is haram (and its easy to stop listening to music than ppl think it is), but that coming out him is wierd.

LOL reminds me of when a lady was telling how islamic way of marriage is, yet they wanted a dance party at the wedding without men. 😆 THere is still music and dancing.

I really cannot stand ppl like Hamza.

lol, he's no position to claim what's haram and halal...he just makes a fool out of himself every other day. I understand we all have a say on everything..but Hamza has absolutely no filter whatsoever..and he gives his take so firmly on some of the most controversial topics out there. The point isn't whether music is really halal or haram...the point is he should post more carefully, if he absolutely has to. lol
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Did I mention mahira?😆 And y do u think what u say or write here is from gospel's mouth ? Can people not have different opinions? Ive no idea where did mikaal standout as salman..what was so oh he was the best! Samina was brilliant..n since u did mention mahira! Hate her for all i care. She was fabulous from episode 14-19.she nailed it in the self discovery scenes.keechad redux, poem and when she cries her heart out during namaaz..

That by the way was a ridiculous way of replying back coz if u had read the whole post, ud have realised that there was no intention of bashing anybody unlike u dear TM hu is on anti fawad campaign since whatever happened on dastaan thread in zindagi forum..so ur show of being fair and objective goes down the drain there itself

Fine fawad sucks! Happy :) not bothering to come back to this thread!

sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

Superlike for this!!!!!
Did u just read my mind?? Surely what starstruckk says is directly from Gospel's mouth..u should have known that by now,Hiral. 🤓 😉
Edited by -Crescendo- - 9 years ago

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

@starstuckk's threads are always entertaining. 😆 She knows what sells. 😉

So basically Fawad sells...even in PSF. 😉

TM: LMAO at blaming fangirls...while you are more obsessed with pulling down Fawad all the time. But love him or hate him I am glad you cannot ignore him.