Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I think Mikaal is more versatile. He chooses better roles than Fawad. Fawad is the better actor as he's more natural..but Mikaal has more range. I personally think Mikaal edges Fawad in comedy while Fawad edges Mikaal in romance.

Fawad edges mikaal in all depts when it comes to acting

Be it romance comedy anger serious emotions

Mikaal is amazing but Fawad is better

But looks wise mikaal is tall handsome and super hot

But Fawad has this gentleman handsome look

But again Fawad has more expressive eyes and sharper facial features than mikaal

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
No one could have played Afzal better than Hamza not even Fawad
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Hamza shud not be compared with the other drama actors as the other drama actors hv done way more work than hamza and showed us many shades
Let hamza do more work and let us see what he can do. Beyond playing afzal

Then he shud be brought into discussion with likes if Fawad mikaal Imran Abbas and others

Hamza still has a long way to go to be even compared with Fawad n mikaal
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raindrops.

Yes he needs to work more but I thought you were talking about versatility so he showed he can do MHSA maulvi, Waar, mere dard ko jo zaban mile mein he played a negative character, his upcoming film shows he is trying comedy. In fact in his small body of work he has already tried various different characters

My point in saying he needs to do more work is to prove himself more as an actor. There's a part of Hamza I see in every character he does...maybe it's the voice or the face/beard? I don't know. I like Hamza..he's very good but I don't think he can be compared to some of the other actors in terms of versatility..not yet at least. Versatility doesn't happen overnight...it's a whole process. He also has a knack of doing films with ensemble casts and in my opinion he never stands out the most in any of them. It goes back to what I'm saying. PA is what he gets credit for the most. The character had a lot of highs and lows, but that's just one character in one show..he could do another show where he has to play a full on romantic character and he may just fall flat on his face. I'd like to see him doing more work..attempting diverse characters and more as solo lead..and only then I think it's fair to judge.

Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

My point in saying he needs to do more work is to prove himself more as an actor. There's a part of Hamza I see in every character he does...maybe it's the voice or the face/beard? I don't know. I like Hamza..he's very good but I don't think he can be compared to some of the other actors in terms of versatility..not yet at least. Versatility doesn't happen overnight...it's a whole process. He also has a knack of doing films with ensemble casts and in my opinion he never stands out the most in any of them. It goes back to what I'm saying. PA is what he gets credit for the most. The character had a lot of highs and lows, but that's just one character in one show..he could do another show where he has to play a full on romantic character and he may just fall flat on his face. I'd like to see him doing more work..attempting diverse characters and more as solo lead..and only then I think it's fair to judge.

EXACTLY MY POINT...WHY IS ONE SHOW WONDER COMPARED WITH LEGENDS
Raindrops. thumbnail
^ LEGENDS lol
I doubt any of the actor other than Fawad has any iconic character to his name apart from Hamza
Meekal and Imran have been there since forever yet I don't think they made an impact that Hamza has made
664269 thumbnail

I agree. Sanam Baloch is a better actor than both Mikaal and Fawad. I'm glad we can agree on something. 😛

why , we have agreed on many other things in the past .. But i agree, sanam baloch beats the crap of any other actor here, i mean look at her, she is so amazing, nothing else really matters now 👏
Raindrops. thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

why , we have agreed on many other things in the past .. But i agree, sanam baloch beats the crap of any other actor here, i mean look at her, she is so amazing, nothing else really matters now 👏

Harshu everyone is crap apart from Sanam Baloch and Meekal 😆. They are legend aur hum jin ko follow karte hain they still have to prove themselves 😛
Raindrops. thumbnail
He played Talibani commander in Glorious Resolve, Malang (deaf & dumb) in Mud House & Golden Doll (his best work till date after PA), Molvi majeed in MHSA , Commander in Waar , full time -ve character in MDKJZM..rapist & in his telefilms like Ek tha Raja aur ek thi Rani & Gullo weds googli he proved he can do comedy too. I think first a person should see someone's full range of work before judging him.
664269 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raindrops.

Harshu everyone is crap apart from Sanam Baloch and Meekal 😆. They are legend aur hum jin ko follow karte hain they still have to prove themselves 😛

Nida, it is our fault that we are fans of some other useless actors who are easily forgettable and pakistani industry does not miss them at all. I am thankful that this industry has somebody like sanam baloch and faisal qureshi, afterall they are icons, who cares about the rest, i mean look at sanam yaar, she is just too good, even one emotion from her face can beat fawad and mikaal's entire load of scenes , Fawad and Mikaal must kiss her feet for sure.

Allah i am just waiting for the day , when Fawad, Mahira, hamza and all just leave the industry alone, atleast icons would get their due, icons would get respect and front seats too, the industry is so biased