Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

I am flustered why do you keep opening topic after topic on the forum joker? I thought people who actually LIKE the actor would start topic after topic on him. Here you claim not to like him and yet spend so much energy on him rather than actors you claim to like.

So anyone who criticizes Fawad, apparently does not like him? You're actually not following my posts well enough it seems. I actually like Fawad..I don't however worship him.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: starstruckk

So anyone who criticizes Fawad, apparently does not like him? You're actually not following my posts well enough it seems. I actually like Fawad..I don't however worship him.

You go from one tangent to another...I am supposed to be keeping tabs on your posts and then I am not. 🤣
I dont think you like Fawad. You are OBSESSED with him. Just admit it and carry on. Life would be simpler.
starstruckk thumbnail
@ Hajmola: a little too late in editing your post? you just made absolutely no sense whatsoever..as usual. 😆

starstruckk thumbnail
What's funny is how some people are getting their panties in a bunch with Fawad being compared to Mikaal..out of all actors. I've seen people get offended when a good actor is being compared to an incompetant one..this is perhaps the first time people are whining over a fair comparison.

TheRager thumbnail

@ Hajmola: a little too late in editing your post? you just made absolutely no sense whatsoever..as usual. 😆

But you make complete sense to me. 😉
TheRager thumbnail

What's funny is how some people are getting their panties in a bunch with Fawad being compared to Mikaal..out of all actors. I've seen people get offended when a good actor is being compared to an incompetant one..this is perhaps the first time people are whining over a fair comparison.

LMAO! Trying to give it a different twist, eh? Issue is not comparisons but your unhealthy obsession. Ok chalo going by your logic how fair is it to compare Mikaal to the forum joker Fawad? Isnt it insulting to Mikaal? He should be compared to another serious actor of his caliber.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

LMAO! Trying to give it a different twist, eh? Issue is not comparisons but your unhealthy obsession. Ok chalo going by your logic how fair is it to compare Mikaal to the forum joker Fawad? Isnt it insulting to Mikaal? He should be compared to another serious actor of his caliber.

@ bold: oh the irony...

Fans like you have made Fawad a joke. 😆 Your posts in this thread reflect exactly what I'm talking about. The fact that some of his fans get defensive at the most silliest of things and feel that everyone who posts anything critical related to him is against the guy...is nothing short of obsession. Reassess your own posts before judging others. The fact that fans like you get personal in any thread that discusses Fawad in any critical and valid way, is nothing less than laughable.

Any sane Pakistani serial viewer would know that this thread is fair, whether you or anyone else feels offended is none of my concern. You've had nothing insightful to say in this thread apart from the usual Fawad fangirl drama that derails every Fawad thread. And once again, I compared him to Mikaal and Mikaal to Fawad BECAUSE they both are genuinely very good in their own ways..and at par. You need to relax

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This thread is so entertaining
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

This thread is so entertaining

@starstuckk's threads are always entertaining. 😆 She knows what sells. 😉
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sorry to say but I didn't see anyone whining or calling the comparison unfair.Not even @Hajmola.Or maybe I'm incompetent to read between lines.