Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

πŸ˜†

Why are some people always so extreme/sentimental with any kind of thread on Fawad around here? Just because some may not miss him onscreen, doesn't mean you can't compare him and another actor's acting skills. This is probably the most fair comparison out there. Fawad and Mikaal both became recognized around the same time...and both have come a long way. The topic is a pretty fair one. And, if you're watching Diyar e Dil...Mikaal's acting is really impressive and intense..a few people would've said something else about such a topic a year or two back, but at this point in time..it's a legit comparison.

I didn't ask about Noman Ejaz..I specifically chose Mikaal and Fawad because they can be compared to each other.

Aww! Carry on!πŸ˜‰The lady doth protest too much!
How much you miss him is pretty obvious from your obsession with him.πŸ˜›
Edited by .Hajmola. - 9 years ago
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

Mikaal is far better in choosing his roles, i was shocked when i saw the promo of Ashks and Numm. I didn't even give those drama a chance even though fawad was the male lead. And the rest of the drama of fawad u mentioned its like he is doing the same role all over again (these is nothing special about the character). But i must say he is reaaallly good at wht he does. He was really good in Khuda ke Liye as well.

I dont even know why i like mikaal, i just wanna see his dramas i have NO IDEA why, but i actually dont like his acting that much, its kinda wierd. I dont know how to explain it but i like his acting sometimes but not always. And i actually never loved his acting the way i wanted, except in ufone ads (or any other ad)πŸ˜†

So Fawad's shows in Pakistan are not really all classics is it? Something you keep playing on the loop?
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

Mikaal is far better in choosing his roles, i was shocked when i saw the promo of Ashks and Numm. I didn't even give those drama a chance even though fawad was the male lead. And the rest of the drama of fawad u mentioned its like he is doing the same role all over again (these is nothing special about the character). But i must say he is reaaallly good at wht he does. He was really good in Khuda ke Liye as well.

I dont even know why i like mikaal, i just wanna see his dramas i have NO IDEA why, but i actually dont like his acting that much, its kinda wierd. I dont know how to explain it but i like his acting sometimes but not always. And i actually never loved his acting the way i wanted, except in ufone ads (or any other ad)πŸ˜†

it's funny you mentioned ufone ads..I was posting them and just your post. πŸ˜† He's amazing in his ads! I think he gets the best ads because they seem more than just ads? πŸ˜†...and they're pretty funny at the same time.

Mikaal definitely is better with choosing roles. I think he has shown a lot of range as an actor over the past few years...and his script sense has helped in doing so. He has done a lot of different roles and I feel he's more versatile than Fawad...but, I think I know what you mean...I think Mikaal isn't as easy on the eyes as an actor as Fawad. Fawad's more effortless and I think it allows you to easily adapt to his screen presence. Fawad is definitely better at romancing. It's funny because, I feel Fawad can do well when romancing anyone opposite him..with Mikaal, it depends...Fawad's more natural at romancing...but yeah. Fawad hasn't shown as much of range with his roles when compared to Mikaal.

starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I liked mikaal the best in Manjali...that was his best performance hands down.

I am not going to chose between Mikaal and Fawad, they have their own style, like SRK cannot be compared to Amir...I love them both equally.

I loved Mikaal in Manjali...one of his most underrated performances yet. He was such a natural as being a douchebag. πŸ˜† I noticed how that's actually an underrated show of Khalil ur Rehman's in genera;? I rate that higher than some of his other shows honestly. One of his better scripts in my opinion.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Aww! Carry on!πŸ˜‰The lady doth protest too much!
How much you miss him is pretty obvious from your obsession with him.πŸ˜›

Protest? against who? his obsessed fangirls? πŸ˜†

I find it funny how Fawad has become such a joke around here, (eventually, like any other star on IF), that gone are the days where people can ACTUALLY discuss Fawad the ACTOR without a sect of his fandom getting personal...πŸ˜† By the way, I'm also thrilled to know that you keep tabs on my posts.

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Me too...manjali's dialogues were so amazing...shamim hilali, saba hameed were awesome...the worst part was Mehwish singing πŸ˜ƒ
TheRager thumbnail

Protest? against who? his obsessed fangirls? πŸ˜†

I find it funny how Fawad has become such a joke around here, (eventually, like any other star on IF), that gone are the days where people can ACTUALLY discuss Fawad the ACTOR without a sect of his fandom getting personal...πŸ˜† By the way, I'm also thrilled to know that you keep tabs on my posts.

LOL! I am glad I could thrill you.☺️I can do more if you wish? πŸ˜‰
As for your 'opinions' I am glad that him becoming a joke in your limited world of this forum has made your life a little less miserable. I wish you would spend some more time on your proclaimed favorites like Imran Abbas instead of the forum joker.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

LOL! I am glad I could thrill you.☺️I can do more if you wish? πŸ˜‰
As for your 'opinions' I am glad that him becoming a joke in your limited world of this forum has made your life a little less miserable. I wish you would spend some more time on your proclaimed favorites like Imran Abbas instead of the forum joker.

I'm still confused, why exactly are you getting flustered about this thread again? and why are you wishing for people to not post anything in regards to Fawad? πŸ˜†

@ bold: if so, then perhaps stick to the topic on hand.

starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Me too...manjali's dialogues were so amazing...shamim hilali, saba hameed were awesome...the worst part was Mehwish singing πŸ˜ƒ

Manjali was great. I really liked that show. One of the better shows Geo produced recently. Everyone was great actually..apart from Saba's son..forgot his name. I feel he was the weakest link. Mehwish's singing is pretty annoying...but I really liked her as the female lead. I'm not a Mehwish fan, but she was genuinely very good in Manjali.
TheRager thumbnail

I'm still confused, why exactly are you getting flustered about this thread again? and why are you wishing for people to not post anything in regards to Fawad? πŸ˜†

@ bold: if so, then perhaps stick to the topic on hand.

I am flustered why do you keep opening topic after topic on the forum joker?
Edited by .Hajmola. - 9 years ago