Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Of course they both have their own place but that doesn't meant you can't compare two actors. I don't think Fawad is as versatile as Mikaal. The reasons why I think Mikaal has more range are being mentioned. The reason why I think Fawad hasn't been able to explore his range as much are being mentioned in between. If you don't like two actors being compared because of the reasons you're suggesting then that's fine..but that's not what I think. And just because a few people try ruining a thread doesn't mean you have to stop posting in that thread. This thought process where some think that people are out to get Fawad deliberately is rather annoying. Everything doesn't begin and end on him.

You are totally right . But i like all the actors so not going in to who is better and all that . FK is mine muse whom i weave in old era songs and none i find fits in that era songs and same happened with me Hindi shows where only CB actors fitted that era .
I so not have intention to down another one to get someone upward . As we can not compare three knans of BW and same way in olden time not three pillars of the BW. . You simply asked simple question and its answer was just one name .
I never meant to offend you but sometimes its just something / someone that hooks you .

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neerjaa

You are totally right . But i like all the actors so not going in to who is better and all that . FK is mine muse whom i weave in old era songs and none i find fits in that era songs and same happened with me Hindi shows where only CB actors fitted that era .
I so not have intention to down another one to get someone upward . As we can not compare three knans of BW and same way in olden time not three pillars of the BW. . You simply asked simple question and its answer was just one name .
I never meant to offend you but sometimes its just something / someone that hooks you .

Don't worry, you didn't offend me at all. Lol. I was talking generally.

I understand your point of view though. In terms of versatility, the topic on hand, I have one name because I feel Mikaal is more versatile...but that too because I think Mikaal works differently as an actor. I don't think it has much to do with some innate talent he has. I just think he has chosen his path a little better than Fawad's in order to prove himself as an actor. Fawad is a great actor. Contrary to popular belief, he has always been one of my favorites to watch but as a fan that does not mean I can't be critical of his work or the kind of work he has chosen. I've always maintained the fact that I feel Fawad is stereotyped as a romantic hero when he has potential to do so much more..and that's not even his fault in my opinion, but that's a different topic. There are certain areas where I think Mikaal edges Fawad as an actor and there are certain areas where Fawad edges Mikaal..but if I were to answer who has shown more range till now then I'd say Mikaal..and that's my opinion. You don't have to agree and neither does anyone else..but as I said earlier that does not equate to demeaning Fawad. He's a brilliant actor actually far more natural than Mikaal and many others but the versatility part is yet to be completely explored. As a Mikaal fan, theres really nothing that I have yet to see Mikaal attempt..but with Fawad, there's a lot.
Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
saw today's Diyar-e-Dil episode and I realized, Mikaal has improved so much.. He was actually very right when he said he has learnt everything while working at Hum Awards.. he indeed has.. I remember how bad of an actor he was with no expressions and now he's so good.. his expressions, his voice modulation everything is really good.. Kudos to him.. he has truly evolved over the years..
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They are both good looking and very gentlmen. That's the reason we girls dont pay to much attention to their talents😆 (which btw they are both talented actors).
Lets just say they both played it safe till now.
But they are definitely not versatile actors yet. Maybe they are not getting any interesting roles.
Mikaal is chosing his roles where he can at least change physically.