neha yadav should have quit

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
why didn't she quit hasn't she milked souyma's character totally to the fullest what more can they show with this character? what they gona show dadi stealing kriya's future babies and swapping it with yuvani babies like please they could have done that with saurabh and ragine. her character was useful for a year to built up the story but now she isn't useful anymore. she should have been sidelined now for the other characters to have some screen time. I dnt blame sonu and Vijay for leaving they showed neha for nearly 6 months non stop didn't write any stories for the other character sidelined each and every character just for her character no wonder everyone is leaving I totally blame yadav and the stupid writers of this show. such amazing talent and they never did justice to them or the storyline

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
I know what you mean let's see how Ragini and Saurab leave and what they come up with next
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbb1

I know what you mean let's see how Ragini and Saurab leave and what they come up with next

next track new grand daughter and grandson aka kriya for us
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know what to expect
Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bt i think dis is wrong time to quit coz now dey r showing dem space.. Dey had to leave before when der were nothing .. Bt now atlst dey are part of track . n abt kriya den unfortunately dey r second lead.. So dey r der..
Kukkakaali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I really wanted to see how Saurabh's extra marital affair plays out. First they butchered his character by showing him as a lazy bum. But I remember explicitly he used to work at the beginning of the show. Rag also had some depth in her character. She used to be much more than just Dadi's chamchi, making individual evil plans and such. She even said in one episode that she envys Suhani because she has the guts to stand up to Dadi. I would have loved to see how SauRag's relationship moves forward. They could show how Rags break away from Dadi's clutch and become her own person. To be honest, that would have been more interesting than 'ek tha doormat, ek tha confusion ki dukan' love story. 
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: Freebird_23

Bt i think dis is wrong time to quit coz now dey r showing dem space.. Dey had to leave before when der were nothing .. Bt now atlst dey are part of track . n abt kriya den unfortunately dey r second lead.. So dey r der..

I think the reason they are being given space is coz they are leaving
Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

I think the reason they are being given space is coz they are leaving

May be.. Bt i think ri8 now dey r in track.. N today i felt ragini is good decision for company coz yest i thot it was big mistake.. N yess dadi use ragmen as pawn bt dnt dey fill dadi's ear against suhani n insecure her abt her position in BH.. So i think dey all are equally imp right now..

Or may it is also TB fake news..it can be happn.. 😛
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Neha will never quit especially considering how much screen time and partiality she's getting from the CVs. Her character has ridiculous mood movements, I don't get how she's even okay with Soumya's role. 
sandiab thumbnail
oh god I so knew she will never leave I want her to vanish. I pity ankur coz I actually like him and he is a good actor bt I dnt get to watch him coz I change the channel when her face is on. and really why cnt she just leave really she is in terrible need of some acting classes. I was watching scenes when she was bad last nite and I couldn't help bt remember watching her recent episodes and really no freaking diff in her characterisation like really does the girl think she is still negative. totally useless. and really every1 can think I am mean bt if she quit at least there would only 1 unemployed actor instead of 2.Edited by sandiab - 9 years ago