500: Taste of all Spices- AbhiGya

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello everybody!!
Happy 500 episodes to everyone.

Kumkum Bhagya started on 15th April 2015. Today, on 25th Feb 2016, it has successfully completed 500 episodes. 
500 Epiosdes had all the spices. sometimes sweetness, sometimes bitterness, sometimes salty and sometimes it was sour too.
Kumkum Bhagya bought immense popularity and accolades to Shabir and Sriti. And they have brought craze to the show with their outstanding performance 

Shabir Sebastian Ahluwalia

Shabir Sebastian Ahluwalia is a tall, dark, handsome, talented and extremely hardworking Indian Television actor who has prtrayed many different roles from negative to a positive role. He started his career as a supporting
character as Purab in the teen series Hip Hip Hurray. Rishi Garewal a negative character he played which gave him the deserving break through working for Ekta's production house.

He has even done few movies and presented TV Shows. And then he was away for two years being in the background with producing.

His comeback as Abhishek Prem Mehra being a Rockstar who was out to revenge the woman but ended up falling in love with the same woman.

He is an enthusiastic sport support who enjoys taking part in sports.

In an interview when asked about being the jack of all trades but master of none? 

His answer was

Well, I am an actor, producer, cricketer and footballer. I
am a very conventional actor and like to do one thing at a time. Whether I am a Jack of all trades and master of none is for someone else to answer, not me.

A heart of gold, reserved but the ray of light for all his

friends and family as all of his co-actors describe how he is fun to be around
The producer of the show Ekta Kapoor calls shabir her 4AM friend.
Being the rockstar in real life as well as reel he mentions Bon Jovi and Al Pacino as his inspiration. 

Shabir is married to a beautiful television actress Kanchi Kaul in 2011. Now they have two adorable baby boy's as one is called Azai.
Their second baby boy was just born this month just scraped through being an
Aquarius and it is yet to be confirmed what he is to be named.

He has mentioned how Sriti Jha and Sakshi Tanwar are his
favourite co-actors and according to him KKB is a madhouse and describes his
fans as support system. No wonder he steals everyone's hearts.

Sriti Jha 

Sriti Jha is a classic Indian Television beauty. She is one hardworking and extremely talented lady. She has done versatilie roles with all being positive and various shades from being a blind girl, to a married wife stuck with an abusive husband trying to stand up for her rights to a tapori chick. 

Sriti started her career in the televiosn industry when she entered Dhoom Machao Dhoom playing the role of a superstitious and shy teenager, Malini Sharma. Before getting into television  industry she has acted out many plays during English dramatics society in which she won Best Actor for the award of Best Actor for her brilliant performance. 

Sriti is also a trained dancer. Her cameback as Pragya who is practical, who loves her family unconditionally turned into a great platform with her working for Ekta's production house for the first time.

Sriti is an independent woman who lives on her own, and is very much close to family and friends whether they are from the media industry or non-media industry. A very reserved with heart of gold and humbled human being who is single. Also Sriti is a voracious reader. She is a fan girl of Johnny Depp and Waheeda Rehman. Also Sriti loves poetry therefore tends to write poetries. She even wrote poem for Mrunal her ex costar for mothers day as Mrunal wanted to read the poem out to her mother, now isn't that sweet. 

Her friends have even called her warm and a flower. And she is even besties with Maanvi Gaagro whom she met from her first show. Sriti has mentioned how Supriya is the best actress she's worked with. Sriti adores and always praises how Shabir is the best co-actor, even to call herself lucky,Sriti never gives credibility to herself and that is something adorable altogether.

According to Sriti KKB is a happy people and describes her fan as happiness.

CREDITS For the Write Up: Nadia.
Thank You so much Nadia.
Edited by harisha_kb - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail

ABHISHEK PREM MEHRA

Abhishek Prem Mehra or Abhi is India's only rockstar, who has achieved his status, power, money and respect through his own hard work and willpower and is proud of his accomplishments. He is Mr. Nautanki/Dramebaaz most of the time and is adored by his Daadi, who brought him and his sister, Aaliyah, in the absence of their parents. Abhi is closest to Daadi, Aaliyah and his childhood friend Purab. He was also seeing Tanu, a supermodel till Pragya entered his life and made her own place in his heart. A arrogant but adorable, complicated and unpredictable person by nature, with a golden heart. He is a fun loving guy who lives life to fullest. He is a true rockstar.

'Main Abhi , the rock star hoon'

PRAGYA ABHISHEK MEHRA

Pragya Abhishek Mehra is s simple girl from a middle class background, responsible, mature and someone who finds happiness in small things. Being the eldest daughter in the Arora household, she has grown up taking care of her family and Kumkum Bhagya Hall run by her mother Sarla. She worked as an Assistant Professor and found love in two things: her mother and books. 

Pragya who was always practical changed when Abhishek Mehra came into her life. She discovered slowly what love is and how Abhi had taken the place of those books. Her simple nature and good heart won over Abhi the Rockstar and made him fall in love. 

Pragya is a girl of values and is honest, caring selfless and she is loved and respected by her family.

'Lakho main ek hoon, main "

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Pragya-Chashmish-My Fuggy

I always believed in creating my own destiny, never accepted what destiny threw on me.

Well, almost always.

So one random day, a girl falls off of a bridge into the ocean where I am shooting for an ad. I think she is the model I was supposed to save for my ad shoot. I go save her, hold her in my arms and recite a long paragraph of romantic lines I had just read through. I feel something different about the whole thing because the girl seems lost beyond act. I only realize later she is a random girl and not the model I was supposed to act with.

For a change, the girl isn't jumping with joy to have been held in my arms, Abhi the rockstar's arms. I find her interesting.

She seems to have an agenda against me after that, as I keep meeting her in what seems like more than a coincidence. She interrupts my concert, she bumps into me here and there and everywhere. I could just ignore her thinking she is another crazy soul out there. But no, I am so agitated everytime I see her.

And she takes on my family trying to prove my cousin brother impregnating some girl. Well, sadly on my part, my cousin turns out to be wrong. But I don't understand if the girl is against me or my cousin.

And things get more clear when my sister tells me she snatched her boyfriend, also my best friend, Purab, for money. And I can't believe my Daadi wants me married to THAT girl. The girl seems to have trapped my grandma too!!

So, I come to believe the girl wanted Purab's money but now my money, and I am sure of that when I see her wearing my Daadi's expensive necklace.

I am not new to people lusting over my money, but this girl is so cunning. Innocent face with dangerous intentions.

I decide to teach her a lesson by marrying her and denying her what she hopes for. She would neither get my money, and my best friend will walk away from the greedy self of hers. And when I ditch her she will know what it is to feel betrayed, just like my sister did.

And my story with that girl, named Pragya, starts from there.

I am yet to decide if marrying her was the worst mistake I committed in my life or it was the best thing to ever happen to me.

Because things change for real after the marriage.

Like I had planned, I begin with not treating her a wife and taunt her and hurt her at every step. She soon figures out I have a girlfriend and would never want to be her husband. And I decide to ditch her once my sister marries my best friend. And she gets neither me nor him.

When it seems like everything is solved, my problems start right there.

While I go on hurting her, she comes across nice and caring. She makes my coffee the way I like, takes care of me, especially my Daadi, doesn't seem like the gold digger I thought she was at all. But I brush it all off as her trick that I don't understand.

But I find myself enjoying fighting with her spectacled self, I have named as Chashmish. Most of the times  we have these useless silly fights, but she starts to occupy my thoughts. I don't want to admit but somewhere she makes me smile and I find her cute.

And she saves me from a drunk/drive case, taking the blame on herself, and even giving away her jewels to convince a man I hurt to not go against me.

I feel humbled and somewhere I start to trust her.

Yet, I don't want to get carried away and I want to get her out of my life once my sister marries.

But she breaks my trust when my best friend ditches my sister again, and runs away from the wedding mantap. To my shock, I find that it's her sister who had trapped my best friend and she was facilitating that. So, she wasn't the girl who I thought she was, but still the one who was betraying me along with her sister.

Even though I had expected nothing better from her, I am so hurt that she betrayed me. I want to get her out of my life for good. Just when I want to do it, it turns out that her mother has a heart attack. When I go to the hospital, I can't help consoling her when she hugs me, as if she believes I am her well wisher.

But I can't really stop myself from helping her mother, lying to her that all is well between us, and I fail to throw her out of my life. Nor I can stop myself from saving her mother's marriage hall although I don't want to help her.

Soon, I find myself enjoying her company again, when we get stuck in a haunted house, when she keeps fast for me for Karwa Chauth, when she so dearly cares for me and my family. I tried to dictate myself that I have a girlfriend and that I can't feel tender about her as much as I can.

But I lose my temper when I see a MMS of hers with her supposed boyfriend. I can't believe I want to kill that guy. I feel cheated. I hate her for doing this to me. I know she is not meant to be my wife but I can't stand her with another man. I just can't stand she betrayed me. But still, it hurts me to throw her out of my life. I give her chances to prove herself innocent. I somehow want to believe her eyes that want to tell me they are innocent. And I come to believe she could be innocent when she decides to divorce me but asks nothing as alimony, when she agrees to marry Suresh just to save my career. I set up a trap to catch whoever framed her, and it turns out it was my own sister who had an agenda against her.

It's during that time I learn a lot of truths about her. I hear she married me because her mother wanted her to and it had nothing to do with me being a rockstar or my money. I come to understand how selfless she is, how kind she is and how she only wished good despite my bad deeds.

And somewhere, Chashmish Pragya becomes my Fuggy, a name that I gave her and that I am possessive about.

On the other hand, my girlfriend Tannu is growing insecure and wants me to marry her. I don't know how to take Pragya out of my life, nor do I want to. But my girlfriend whom I believe I love is bent on wanting to marry me, although marriage was never really a deal between us.  But I decide since I have been with Tannu for a while and I never meant to marry Pragya, I think of explaining the situation to Fuggy but fail to find my opportunities to do so.

And then, Fuggy gets kidnapped. To not have her around me, in my house, in my room, in my life, feels like I have lost a part of me. I badly miss her. I try my everything to trace her and it turns out her sister's psycho lover, kidnapped her instead of her sister. I do end up reaching out for her where she is kidnapped. And then begins our unbelievable journey of life and death, fear and hopes.

Fuggy and I spend almost a week together in jungle, fighting for our lives, without proper food and shelter. My only aim is to take her back safely to my house, for my Daadi. And when the kidnapper points his gun to her at one point, I just move her away taking the bullet to my chest. All I remember as I fall off a cliff is Fuggy and just Fuggy.

And when I wake up I do not know if I am alive or dead. I realize I have a poisonous bullet in my chest that's slowly killing me.  And I am in the middle of nowhere with only Fuggy besides me. I don't even know how that girl dragged me into the safety of a hut. I have an eerie feeling somewhere between life and death where I think of the people I care about and of course I apologize to Fuggy for the regrets I have to have hurt her in this marriage.

And just when I think my life is gone, she doesn't let me die. She tells me she took the bullet off of my chest proudly. I can't believe she brought me back to life, nor can I believe I am alive. But soon I do believe I am. Fuggy gives me my life back!

But one of the most shocking yet humbling moments of my life comes when Fuggy tells me that she loves me as I recover from my bullet wound.

I am spellbound. I literally do not know what to do. I knew Fuggy and I shared a deep bond but I never interpreted it as love from my side or her side.  I didn't even dare to go there because I had a girlfriend and my marriage to Fuggy was a mistake. But now that she has told me she loves me, the girl who stood by me through so much, the girl who gave me my life back, I don't know what to do about it.

I am lost. I am nervous. I don't know what to do as we reach home after escaping the kidnappers. I try to avoid her as I think of a solution. I can't say Yes, I can't say No.

My friend Purab creates situations for me to make me realize my love for Fuggy. I think, think and think about it, day and night, every minute. It's finally when I talk to my Daadi, I realize why I never want to let Fuggy go, and why I feel emotions for Fuggy that I never felt for Tannu or any other girl.

And I want to finally tell her that I love her. That fatal night, I wait for her. And just when I want to express my emotions for her, she does something I would have never expected her to. She denies ever loving me. She calls it all a joke.

I can't believe she made a fool out of me, and the bond we shared at that moment. I feel enraged, betrayed and fooled. I don't know how to deal with it, what to make of it. But on a second thought I realize this can't be true. I sense she has a hidden agenda. And when I follow her moves, I come to this big revelation that my girlfriend has claimed pregnancy and she has told that to Fuggy. And Fuggy is trying to get me and my family to hate her so that she can leave and make way for Tannu and me.

I don't trust Tannu to be even pregnant but she proves to me that she is, but it doesn't feel right to me. I can't accept Fuggy to leave me like this. But she is doing all she can to leave me, my house and my life.

So, is this what destiny meant for me? To bring Fuggy into my life and snatch her? No, I will not let that happen. I will not let her go. I will not let destiny destroy it for us. And here I am today, preparing myself to fight my destiny all over again.

Before the shock of Tannu's pregnancy seeps in my head, Fuggy brings her home. Fuggy wants me to marry Tannu and she tells me she will leave me taking a bad name in front of Daadi. I declare Fuggy is pregnant in a desperate attempt to stop her from doing that to herself. I realize the depth of the problem when Daadi is celebrating Fuggy's pregnancy. Fuggy and I try finding a solution for which we really do not have a solution that is good for her, me or our families. Tannu is forcing me to marry her day by day.

Purab and Bulbul are getting married. So we decide to keep up with the pregnancy drama until their wedding is done. But the day of their wedding, Aaliyah proves to us she hasn't changed a bit, she hasn't moved on from Purab a bit. I really had hoped she would change but to my shock, I find her disguising herself as Purab's bride, having almost killed Bulbul. I stop her from marrying Purab and want her to throw out of the house for her deed. But Daadi and Fuggy stop me.

But Fuggy and I fail in hiding the truth from Daadi when Fuggy accidentally gives Tannu's pregnancy report to Daadi. Daadi is very disappointed in me and she throws me out of the house. That's perhaps the most shameful day of my life to stand as guilty in front of my whole family. But I come back to my house soon not being able to live away from my Daadi.

The more Tannu forces me to marry her, the more I feel this is not right. I don't want to marry Tannu. I want to be with Fuggy. I want to tell Fuggy how much I love her; I want to ask her to stay with me.

I realize I have to do it when I fear Fuggy being in an accident while I am doing a concert. To my relief Fuggy comes right in front of my eyes and saves me from the fans throwing stones at me for I froze on stage without singing.

That evening I take Fuggy with me and tell her what she means to me. I tell her Tannu, myself, Daadi or her won't be happy with me marrying Tannu. But she does not want to destroy Tannu's or the baby's happiness. I know I don't have anything to argue against that. But then, Fuggy makes me promise on our love that I will marry Tannu. I agree, with no heart. Fuggy makes Daadi agree to it too and she leaves.

Sarla Maa realizes Tannu is pregnant with my child and lashes out on me. I know I deserve it. I stand guilty of all charges; I have nothing to say than apologize.

Tannu and my marriage preparations go on. And the day I go to distribute cards is the day I hear Fuggy is missing. My heart skips beats when I hear she might have been in an accident. I frantically search for her, everywhere possible. I even pray in a dargah hoping nothing bad happens to her.   But I don't find her.

A few days later Fuggy writes a letter to me that she is fine. And on the day of my mehendi with Tannu, she comes back. But not as my Fuggy but as a woman looks like Fuggy but doesn't dress up or talk like her.

Fuggy claims she has snatched my wealth when she got me sign a consent paper to marry Tannu. The lawyers confirm the same. She says she did it because I hate married her and gives a 100 other reasons.

I can't come to believe it, but I see that she does not care about her own family, let alone mine. That is not the Fuggy I knew. I shout on her, I am angry, I cry, I try to seduce her, but in every move she proves to me that she has really changed into a person I do not recognize.

On the other hand, Tannu wants me to get our property back so that we can marry. I want my freedom back, I want this new Pragya I call as Mogambo to turn into Fuggy again too.

And perhaps that is why whenever she gets into real trouble, I end up helping her out although she betrayed me my love and stole my property. But then, I play a game of love with her to get my property back.

But before I get my property back, tragedies happen one after another. Purab marries Bulbul but Bulbul has an accident on her wedding reception, leading to her eventual suicide. I see Mogambo crying for her sister, I can't help but feel for her.

But it turns out that Aaliyah is trying to snatch my property too and she proves to me that she hates me more than anyone else. I am surprised when Mogambo exposes Aaliyah's fraud but heartbroken that my sister did that to me. I send Aaliyah to jail. And it's not just Aaliyah who is after my money, my cousin brother Raj too is betraying me behind his back. I am so much more shattered to learn this.

I don't understand anymore, who is doing what. I am just fed up of Pragya, Aaliyah and everyone. It comes to a point in my life where I don't want to chase abstract things anymore but just want to save what I have, or do what I should do. I decide to marry Tannu seriously, for the sake of the baby.

But then even that doesn't happen as I plan. Mogambo's mom gets kidnapped. All I want to do is to find her and help her out. But by the time we find her, she meets with an accident and is in a state of unconsciousness. I just want her to get better not just because I place her as my mother but I want her to tell me why she put Mogambo's hand in mine before she went unconscious. She knows I have to marry Tannu, she gave me blessings to marry Tannu but now why is she wanting me to have Pragya back in my life?

To add to my turmoil, Aaliyah is back in my life, she has decided to stay in the outhouse, and she says she wants to build an empire.

I don't know what has happened in the last year or so. I am just so done with this kind of life. I seriously need break. I need clarity. I need peace. I just hope I find my tune again.

-Abhi Mehra

Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I fell in love with Abhishek Prem Mehra

The Rockstar

If I were to describe him all in one word I wouldn't know where to start, there is just so much about him that it's hard to summarize in one word.

The first time I saw him I would never have dreamed that I would be standing with him where I am today. He was everything I seemed to hate.

Then.

He was arrogant, vain and he seemed heartless. Especially the day he drove past me and covered me in mud. It was all about him but now I know it isn't. He loves my family as if they are his own; he loves his Daadi more than anything. His happiness is in his Daadi and sister, mine is in my family. And that is one thing that probably made me fall for him.

The day I found out my relation was going to be fixed with him, I was shocked. We were too different to live together, and besides after all those encounters with him, marriage was the last thing on my mind. But then circumstances took over so I had no choice. I married him, willing to take a chance but it didn't last long at all.

The memories of our wedding are still afresh in my mind. I probably may never forget it but it's the past, it cannot be changed. During the wedding reception he surprised me. I hated his songs before and some I still do today but that day his voice sung something else. Something beautiful and I realized he was a very talented singer if only he used it for better songs but that was a difference between us.

I remember sitting on the bed waiting for him to enter that night, he was late. But then he even walked out leaving me, without giving me a single glance. I was shocked when he left. I walked out that night on the streets still in my wedding attire when at last I found him.

Drunk.

In a room.

With his girlfriend.

The painful truth then was that I had a husband that betrayed me, married me for revenge.

He tortured me a lot, sometimes dropping me hard on my back, sometimes pinching me when I had mehndi on my hands, talking bad about me, flirting with Tanu before me. He missed no chance to show me how much he hated me. I stayed silent. For Daadi, for maa.

But slowly I noticed he wasn't a bad person at heart. The day we went to our honeymoon' maa gave him a jumper made by her. He rubbed it in my face that it was so rough he wouldn't use it even to wash his car. I felt bad and began crying and told him maa has sewn it with her own hands. It was the first time ever he said sorry to me. But still at home he continued to hurt me. At Aliya's mehndi he spiked my drink with alcohol so that I would fall in Daadi's eyes. He tried everything in his power to get me thrown out of the house.

He even found out that I wasn't the girl who was at fault for Purab leaving Aliya, it was Bulbul. I thought maybe he would think of me differently but no. He continued to torture me. At the hospital when maa was admitted from a heart attack Daadi made us shake hands to be friends. But as soon as we came home he stopped his act and continued to think of me as a gold differ despite knowing I had never had any intentions of the sort.

But all of the bad he did were because he loved his sister; it was all out of his love. Something one has no control over.

Now looking at where I am, I relate with that. I didn't want to fall in love with him but I did.

Why?

Because of his care for others, because of the way he supported me through the hardest times. What I am proud of today may not have happened without him. He didn't let anything happen to our marriage hall, he proved me right when I was accused of being characterless, he saved me from death.

Every time he acted like he didn't care, he did. When our marriage hall was about to be destroyed he acted as if it were a dream come true for him. He didn't show any care even for my family then but he came there on time. He made sure nothing happened. He even went to jail for it and that was one thing he did for me that I will never forget.

When I was accused of being characterless with a fake mms he didn't believe me. He wanted proof and even gave me time to prove myself. I failed and he forced me to nearly marry Suresh but beside all the pain he put me through then, he was the one that proved me right in front of everyone. He gave me my respect back.

After apologising to maa for all the drama he even fixed Purab and Bulbul's wedding even though his own sister loved him.

After all that he did for me I couldn't help falling in love with him. I told Bulbul and she pushed me to propose to him but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't bring up the courage to say anything to him. As soon as I saw him my brain stopped working, I couldn't get a word out of my mouth and each time I was left mid-sentence. So I decided if I couldn't say it I could write in a letter what I felt for him. I even gave it to him but there was another problem.

I was kidnapped

Days passed and no one came. I ran away many times but it was useless. I had lost all hope long ago, I didn't think he would come to save me; after all he had always wanted me out of his life. I thought that my hope of him coming would stay as a dream but the day he appeared and untied me from the ropes I was surprised and was not ready to believe he had really come to save me. He had.

We went through a lot then, hiding in jungles, seeing death so close. But he never let anything happen to me. No matter how much they scared him, whether they held a gun to his head or threatened to throw him off the high building.

We escaped from them many times but that one time came when we were unlucky. We had nowhere to go, them in front of us and a cliff behind. I stood in front of him because I couldn't let anything happen to him but as the gun shot he pushed me away. He pushed me away from death.

It was horrible seeing his face lose colour as he fell backwards. But I had promised not to leave his hand and so I didn't.

I remember waking up and seeing him still, not moving a muscle. There was a dreadful feeling in my heart that I had lost him. I did everything I could and he finally woke up asking for water. I came back and again he wasn't awake. It was difficult but I took him to a hut where he finally spoke again. He spoke as if they were his last breaths but I was determined not to let him go. I treated him and took the bullet out. It was painful to see him suffer but I had to.

Seeing him regain consciousness was the best feeling I had felt, as if someone had woken up a new me but I realised that day life was to short, it was better to tell him how I felt about him even if my love for him wasn't returned.

And so I did.

I proposed to him finally but he didn't answer, it was still better than a no. He didn't answer even when we arrived back home and it was making me uncomfortable, not knowing how he felt and it became awkward.

Purab and Bulbul tried to plan to make him say something but I didn't want to push him into things.

He spoke to me as usual but there was that heaviness in the air. Purab even decided to make me the model for his next album release. I didn't want to but Purab persuaded me. I felt uncomfortable and couldn't get my lines right with a stranger. That was when he came to help. With him it all came to me naturally. I forgot people were watching. I could only hear him. It all felt so real when he proposed to me but I jumped back to reality when the shot was cut.

Later that day I heard him talking to Purab, moaning that we were pushing him into things, he didn't love me. So I stopped, I decided I wasn't going to force him into anything.

Purab tried to convince me but I denied. I was at Purab's flat when he came and I had to hide. Unknowingly I ended up hanging on the side of the balcony. I had given up hope on being saved but he came. He came and gave me faith; spoke as if without me he wouldn't be able to live. I gave him my hand and hugged him tight but as soon as we came out of our trance he was back to his old self. He again thought I had planned it all and left me there. I was broken once again.

He had given me memories that made me smile when I thought about them. I love spending time with him, even though we did and still do fight a lot. It completes me. But a new problem faced me again.

Tanu was pregnant.

I realized that even if I wanted now I couldn't get his love. It hurt me a lot but I had no choice but to give up and let him go.

When I went home the night I found out about Tanu's pregnancy I saw him asleep. His head was tilting to one side. I wanted to make him comfortable but I needed to learn it wasn't my right any more.

When he awoke he came to me outside where he seemed very happy. I presumed he knew about Tanu's pregnancy so I denied my love for him. I told him what I said to him after the kidnapping was a joke, an April fool's joke. My heart broke to say each word but I had to.

He answered my confession that day. He said he hated me. My heart broke into a million pieces but I fought back my tears, this was the only way to let him go. He left and I broke down. I was helpless.

For the next few days I treated everyone in the family rudely so that I would be kicked out but he figured out everything. He found out Tanu was pregnant and denied it. He accused Tanu of lying. He made her do another pregnancy test and it was positive. My heart broke again but his reaction to it made me feel worse.

He was sitting alone when I saw him. He didn't utter a single word, he just hugged me and cried but I couldn't hug him back. I no longer had the right to do so. I brought Tanu there and left but he held onto my hand. His eyes were full of pain and longing but still I walked away.

He still wanted to give our relation some name, a name of friends. It hurt me to deny his proposal of friendship but I had no choice. I couldn't become his friend because I didn't want to create problems for him.

And so today I still try hard to leave him but he is making it hard for me. No matter how much I try to make him hate me, it has no effect. He knows why I am doing all this. Sometimes he comes close to me and it affects me so.

After all, love isn't about spending your whole life with someone. It's about not being able to live without someone...

...and that someone is him.

The way things are still continuing we still fight over pointless things. I am still living with him; no matter what I tried I wasn't able to leave the house because there was yet another misunderstanding. A report came to the house stating I was pregnant.

It must have been some mistake but Daadi is happy and there's nothing I can do yet. So I guess I will just have to see where destiny takes this all. Destiny had brought us together so only it would determine our future.

Edited by simsim25 - 8 years ago
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail

TISHA ON PLAYING ABHIGYA

SHABIR ABOUT PLAYING ABHI, THE ROCKSTAR

This is the first time that I am playing a rock star on television and in order to look my part, I had to ensure that not only did I had to get my look and costume right, but also had to get that attitude (required to portray a rock star on screen) right. 

For Abhi's role I have shed 12 kgs. I did a lot of gymming and also participated in other outdoor games like football and cricket. It definitely gives me motivation and I love my transition. 

Don't you all think his hard work paid off and looks absolutely like a rock star stealing millions of hearts!!

SRITI, ABOUT PLAYING PRAGYA ARORA, THE SIMPLE AND CLASSY PROFESSOR

My character in Kumkum Bhagya has a lot of depth and at the same time is very real and relatable. I have a different look too as I am playing a geeky professor. People will connect with her. 

Undoubtedly Sriti portrayal of Pragya made us admire her for her simplicity and good nature.

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail

TISHA ON EACH OTHER

SHABBIR : 

I admire that she pays attention to the nuances of a scene and is  doing such a good job. 

sriti is my favorite co star along with Sakshi.

One thing I want to change is that she doesn't eat non-vegetarian food. She always orders vegetarian food, which I don't like, so I can't eat off her plate!

SRITI :

I admire the fact that he is always so happy, always cracking jokes. Both of us are foodies.

He is my favorite co star by far. He is my favorite human being. I wish I was more like him...

I don't want to change that but yes, I end up eating a lot more in his company.

sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

pragya walks on the bridge remembering suresh attention towards her just then star a falls and she wishes
bas itna mangti hoon aapse Jo Khushi aaj mili haiin woh kabhi mujhse alag na ho
Woh insaan Jo mere liye bana ho woh har kadam pe mere saath due
Jab woh pass ho kisi cheez ka daar na ho
Woh hath thame toh puri duniya ko bhool jao
Jab woh meri taraf dekhe toh apne aap ko bhool jao
Woh jahaa kahii bhi ho
Main khichi chali jao

Pragya by mistake falls into the water and Abhi saves her takes her into his and arms and thinking she is the heroine for his ADD shoot.he recites some romantic Lines.

yehi chahti thi na tum ki main tumhe akela na chodu
Tum jahaa bhi ho main khicha chala aao
Lo main aa gaya
Jin ankhon mein mujhe apna aane wala kal dikhayi deta ho
Un ankhon ko kaise band ho jaane deta main Jo mere liye bani ho
Useh kaise kuch hone deta main jinhe dekhkar main duniya bhool jao
Use is duniya se kaise jaane deta maiin
Jin sitaroon ne humein milaya haiin
Unse bhi wapas le aata itna pyaar karta hoon main tumhe

A star breaks just then and allah wariyan in the backgroung

O Allah Waariyan
O main to haariyan
O tooti yaariyan mila de oye!

Udte patangon mein
Holi waale rangon mein
Jhoomenge phir se dono yaar

Waapas to aaja yaar
Seene se laga ja yaar
Dil to hue hain zaar-zaar

but later realises that she is not the actress 

Abhi's car splashes mud on Pragya's face. Abhi gets down and blames Pragya for throwing stone on his car. Pragya tells its Abhi's mistake. Abhi asks Pragya if he was the one who dug pot holes on the road. Pragya denies pelting stone on his car. Abhi tells as Pragya does not have a big car she is removing her frustration on his car. Next Abhi goes on to tell Pragya would have been more excited to see him getting down from the car and so he asks her to react. Pragya asks what should she react? Abhi keeps telling Abhi Abhi. Pragya tells she knows he is Abhi. Abhi is stunned and tells Oh God you are among the 1% of the population who are not Abhi's fans and the people who become old at an young age because they do not listen to Abhi's songs. He tells her about how girls come to kiss his car, for his autograph and photographs and that he is the biggest rockstar in the country. He was going for a shoot and if anything goes wrong he will take revenge by searching for her even in hell. Abhi tells how much valuable his every minute is. Pragya tells she did not aks him to get down nor did she throw any stone. She just thought Abhi would say sorry. Abhi tells she was walking in between the road and he has to say sorry?? Pragya tells she always walks carefully seeing all sides of the road but its people like him who drive rashly on the road. She asks him why does he even come with such big cars to narrow lanes and that too a superfast speed. She tells she had come out to get milk for tea and egg bhurji as well which would have been cold by now and also her mom would be tensed as her daughter is late. She shows her mom gifted duppata with which she has to clean the mud on her face and also she will be late to college.
She tells him for him time is valued by money but for her it the happiness and smile on people's faces. As she is not his fan she does not need his autograph. If she had made a mistake she would have said sorry. She tells him he does not value relationships. Abhi tells she is a teacher so she is giving him lecture. He asks how can she compare money with her tea bhurji and BP? Pragya tells he is too high in the air jumping and he will realize the reality ponce he falls down. Abhi gives his hanky to her to wipe her face and tells her to enjoy her breakfast and tells she is looking good.

The first dance start after a request from sarla ( she didn't know how to dance ) abhi take her in the stage holding her hand in stage they perform on song Tere liye signal tod taad ke
He start to drags and manhandles her while dancing after he pushes pragya in the ground says to learn dance .once she has fall in the ground he picks her up again .pragya tries to go but he hold her again and start roughing her again after some moves he pushes pragya on floor again and picks her up .he makes her wear her specs again and says he loves her 4 eyes and he ask her if this lesson is enough or we should do something else.

PS : thank you so much   mishti  ,sara and miths for your help with this post

Edited by sara7iris - 8 years ago
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail

Celebrations had started in the house for my so called pregnancy. Everyone was happy Dadi, Dasi, my mother, Bulbul, Purab. But we both were so worried because it was all a lie. On one side we were struggling with Tanu's pregnancy and her parents increasing pressure for marriage and the other side we were handling excited family members about my pregnancy. In the middle of all this Bulbul's marriage was also planned. 

On the wedding day, Aliya tried to kill Bulbul to take her place in the mandap. He wanted to throw her out but I stopped him. After all Aliya was the daughter of the family. I tried to convince Dadi to make him let her stay in the house. That night he was very upset and heart-broken with Aliya's this step.He was all alone.I could not see him like this. He needed someone to hold him,I offered him my friendship and we became friends.That night our relationship had a name - Friends.

On his birthday I decides to give him the biggest gift, his love Tanu. I decided to do my abortion drama so Dadi gets upset and throws me out.But at the last moment, he took the blame on himself and supported  me. I couldn't understand why he did that. He was in love with Tanu then 
why did he support me.

How much ever hard we try to hide the truth, one day it comes out. And Tanu's pregnancy truth also came out. Dadi was furious, she asked him to leave the house. How could I see him leaving his own house, it was heart breaking for me.He did come back later and now it was time for me to leave this house and divorce him. 

He asked me to attend his concert which I did but after the  concert he wanted to take me  somewhere. I couldn't get why till we reached the venue and I saw a beautiful place similar to my dreams. That night he confessed his feelings for me. He said those three words which my heart was longing to hear. He said he loves me. I was on cloud nine. We shared few beautiful moments together. But my happiness was short-lived.Tanu's call brought us back to reality. The reality that I'm not to be in his life anymore. The reality of Tanu and his baby.

Next day morning I left his house and moved to my house. We got divorced and we both tried to move on in our lives. And one day when I read in the newspaper about his wedding with Tanu, I went to congratulate him. But when I reached his house, I heard Tanu's truth - he was not her baby's father. And when I went to his office to tell him,I learnt Aliya's truth that she is planning to destroy his own brother with the help of someone. I immediately wanted to tell him but destiny had other plans for me. I met an accident and when I came back to senses, I found Dadi sitting next to me. I told her whatever I learnt about Aliya  and Tanu.

Little did I know that the plan that Dadi and Bulbul made, would be so tough to execute. They wanted me to go back as a changed Pragya and take revenge from the enemies of my love. It was very tough for me. My heart cried to see my loved ones going through so much pain because of me. But I was helpless, I could not tell them my reality till I expose Aliya, tanu and that third person.

The road that I had chosen was tough to walk on. I did not get success for some time. How much hard I tried, I was not going anywhere. Everyday I was dying a little inside for causing so much pain to him but I was determined. There were times when I could not hold myself and broke down. Then Dadi supported me. She made me understand how important our mission was for Abhi. I knew how important it was to get the evidences against his enemies and without those he will never believe me. But success was just not coming to me. 

Finally after lots of effort I got a little success when I trapped Aliya in a CD case and he banned Aliya from his business.I knew I have irked Aliya and now she may try to hurt me or my family. There was already a murder attempt on me on Dushhera. So I decided to get Bulbul and Purab marry. On the day of their reception, the most unfortunate thing happened. Bulbul got injured while trying to save me. I was yet to come out of my guilt when I saw her dying in front of me. I couldn't do anything. That was the most horrible day of my life. My sister died because of me and my mother disowned me. I had never felt so helpless in my entire life. I had lost all hopes in life until Purab came with a letter of Bulbul. Her last wish was to continue my fight against my husband's enemies and win.

I started again and this time I was more furious. I exposed Aliya soon and started trapping Tanu but instead of Tanu, Raj bhaiyya got exposed. My last win was yet to come and I was all into it. Before I could execute any successful  plan against Tanu, my mother got kidnapped. and later she got hit by a car and ended up having paralysis. 

I fail to understand when I'm on a path of truth, why do I every time pay the price. Why all my loved one have to sacrifice for me. But I still have full faith in my God. I came to know Tanu kidnapped maa and Maa saw her baby's Father. I tried to find out from maa who he is but maa couldnt help me much. I am not giving up. One day I will expose Tanu in front of everyone. She has to go out of his life and this house. The day is not far

I'm waiting for the day when I'll go back to be his fuggy again. I know he loves me and he is always there for me. And I so want to be in his arms.

CREDITS For the Write Up: Sanya.
Thank You so much Sanya.
sara7iris thumbnail

sara7iris thumbnail