Tune Mere Jaana - ZaYa SS

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Missed me? Aww, I missed you guys, too. So much so, that it almost scares that you all will be heck angry on me for leaving like that. I had some reasons, I'll share. First and foremost, I made another account at this amazing place called Wattpad. You can catch me there on 'xxSomeonesLuvxx'. There are two stories. Issues of Teenage, and Be My Hero. You'll like Be My Hero, it has been completed. Secondly, as most of you know, my college is making a short film on 'Need to change the world'. Unfortunately for you all, I don't feature in it. So I hope we get your support, too. It's about women rights and claims, basically.

Here's my new story.

Following is the prologue for the SS.

Bhopal
11:56 pm

My birthday. It's my birthday in almost 5 or 4 minutes. I hope he remembers. I wish he remembers. I miss him. I miss all of him. Here I sit, thinking about him, when I don't even know where he is. I don't know how he is. I know what we did was wrong, but it's not ours fault we fall in love. Two people from different worlds. Fall in love.

I close my eyes, letting the tears rush down my cheeks and brush away all my sorrow. I know he must have moved on, he must have found someone. Or she would have come back to him. Either way, he must be happy. To know that he is happy, to believe in that itself, gives me a sense of relief. But unfortunately the sorrow of being alone overshadows relief.

I know we weren't meant to be. Maybe he does miss me. Or maybe not. Maybe he's married. Maybe he has two little kids who call him "Papa" now. The thought itself shakens the hell out of me.

I know we couldn't be together. Then why this regret? Why do I still wish that someday I would hear a knock on my door and in he enters and asks me to take him back? Why do I feel that a part of me still wants him back? Why does that particular part of me not understand that he's moved on. I should, too. But why do always when I try to move on, I feel a push back? As if somebody is holding me back. Some memory, whatsoever.

The clock struks twelve.

Happy Birhtday, Aaliya Ghulam Haider.

xxx

Hope you all appreciate this. I've borrowed this idea from two things the most near to my heart. That are, the song Emptiness by One Republic. And, a novel someone special suggested to me. I'm not gonna tell you about the novel, let's see who guesses it first. :)

Thanks a lot.

Yours,
Tani.

BTW, follow me on Wattpad of course. My id, "xxSomeonesLuvxx" will be waiting to be followed. And, I share it with Naina. But you'll find my name in brackets. Ok bye.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupcaked thumbnail

Chapter 1

Flashback
Mumbai
28th May 2014
11:40 pm

"Shh, be careful not to wake her up," I murmur to Rizwan. I, Zain Osman Abdullah, can't let the surprise I planned for her to be ruined. Rizwan, on the other hand is hell bent on making my plan go fetch water.

"Yeah, Zain, chillax. Still 20 minutes left."

"I want everything to exactly as planned."

"It will, don't sweat it."

We wait, the clock strucks twelve. I jump up on the couch and Riz follows. We walk to her room silently and open the door.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAUHAR!" We shout into her ear. But as if she was already awake, she looks at me then at Riz faking a surprise. I eye Rizwan.

"You told her, didn't you?"

"Maybe." Riz says. God!

"Can't you hide one thing? Man!" I barge out of the room. Gauhar follows and turns me around and wraps her arms around me.

"Thank you."

"Anytimne." I smile as I hug her back, "I love you."

"I love you, too."

Next Morning
Bhopal
7:30 am

"Hello, Appi." Aayat walks in and hugs be from behind, "Happy Birthday."

"Thanks Aayat." I smile as I turn around to hug her nicely.

"Appi, there's a party this evening. Woh meine aapko btaya tha na ek friend hai meri, Aisha, uske bhai ne party arrange ki hai."

"But Aayat-"

"Uske bhai ki girlfriend ka birthday hai, Appi. She invited me personally and said ki uska bhai chahta hai ki zyaada se zyaada log aaye. Waise bhi, aap toh apna birthday celebrate karne nahi doge. Toh meine socha ki mei aapko wahi le jau. Meri friend khush bhi ho jayegi aur aapko birthday bhi mana lenge." She turns back to me, "Chaloge?"

"Hum kaise jaa skte hai, Aayat. Unki girlfriend ka janamdin hai toh hum waha jaake kya krenge. Tum jao, humara mann nahi hai. Hum Ammi aur Abbu ke saath apna janamdin mana lenge," I replied.

xxx
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tanu Di , Tussi kithe ghayab hogaye ho ? Remember mer ? twadi ben , ok I am liking this this prologue but you gotta continue this and please the other stories too if you have time , that's so cool your school is making a film ! Take care aur hume na bhuliyo !
cupcaked thumbnail

Originally posted by: KitkitMkb

Tanu Di , Tussi kithe ghayab hogaye ho ? Remember mer ? twadi ben , ok I am liking this this prologue but you gotta continue this and please the other stories too if you have time , that's so cool your school is making a film ! Take care aur hume na bhuliyo !

Are tumhe koi bhul skta hai? πŸ˜†

Jhoote na maarne ke liye shukriya. Sach mei, jis tarah ki kartootein krti hu na mei, tum sabko mujhe sacchi jhoote maarne chahiye. πŸ˜›

Thanks a lot. For the prologue and the movie.

Kbhi nhi bhulungi ki re. πŸ˜‰
nishagupta thumbnail
plz tell the name of novel i want to read it plzzz dearπŸ₯±
TanyaSharma38 thumbnail
Hey, i loved the story, Please continue. :)
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The prologue n chpter r really really interesting tanii janii
Loved it
Update soon
Lots of love
Alina
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Amazing start !!