MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Kashmira Irani is a marvelous actor. Her dialogue delivery is impeccable, she hardly misses her nuances, and most importantly, has an arresting screen presence. She excels at subtle acting, which reminds me so much of Seema Biswas and Manish Wadhwa brand of acting. On Indian tv, most lead female actors are either OTT or absolutely blank, but Kash is able to achieve an optimal balance between the two with consummate ease. The girl is a powerhouse of talent and I hope the CVs make Samaira a meatier character and don't disintegrate her into a negative character to appease the TRP viewers.
Edited by .Veritaserum - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anju.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
She indeed is no OTT drama but touches d hearts
ElMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well she knows to capture eyes even if she doesn't have a dialogue such is the magnanimity of her screen presence .May it be her fierce attitude, never give up look or complete break down the subtlety connects and makes it feel real.Sam is indeed the soul of this show.She can be a character with shades of grey but negativity which is typically portrayed in Indian soaps will add a tinge of bitterness .She has many layers and as most say she is an author backed character .We as viewers connect because her reactions are quite natural and real .I adore those scenes when she hands over money to Arjun for dropping her I love her attitude , waiting under a street light so that she doesn't disturb someone's sleep , walking out of car right amidst the road ,concern for pets , mischief ,smile , astonishment on petty things , pranks and most importantly apologizing in front of entire office for the sake of her mother while she was not at mistake .I cherish the fighting spirit of her's I love her modern outlook with conventional perspective at times.She is perfect .She is impeccable .I would credit the writer for writing such a detailed character with several layers .As most say she is an author backed character .I am looking forward for Kashmira's portrayal of the depth of this character .

OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She knws hw 2 enthrall people wid her acting. Sam has captured many hearts aldready in just a mth and a half..
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful written and Kash is brilliant actress and not other ott heroines. She knew how to express perfect emotions in particular situations. I hope just for trp sake ya clichd triangle sake they don't turn her negative.
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
beautifully written
but looks like to glorify one other ll get sidelined
Niharika17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Since u mentioned Seema Biswas that of mentioning that Kash has acted with her in movie Un hazaron ke nam which is based on 26/11
She is just amazing n versatile can suit in any role
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very well written character I have seen in long time. She is not perfect in perfect way. she don't love everyone nor she hate everyone. Just any normal girl who can be mean or rude sometimes and will make up with you later after. girl who can dance on Mugla song and drink beer gracefully. I love kashmira for her realness. Not she have to look beautiful all time. she just may herself standout by her attitude. HOT as fire and Cool as ice that's sam aka kashmira. And I bet no one can justify her role as she does. 😊 👏
MrsAkyurek thumbnail

Originally posted by: frappie

Well she knows to capture eyes even if she doesn't have a dialogue such is the magnanimity of her screen presence .May it be her fierce attitude, never give up look or complete break down the subtlety connects and makes it feel real.Sam is indeed the soul of this show.She can be a character with shades of grey but negativity which is typically portrayed in Indian soaps will add a tinge of bitterness .She has many layers and as most say she is an author backed character .We as viewers connect because her reactions are quite natural and real .I adore those scenes when she hands over money to Arjun for dropping her I love her attitude , waiting under a street light so that she doesn't disturb someone's sleep , walking out of car right amidst the road ,concern for pets , mischief ,smile , astonishment on petty things , pranks and most importantly apologizing in front of entire office for the sake of her mother while she was not at mistake .I cherish the fighting spirit of her's I love her modern outlook with conventional perspective at times.She is perfect .She is impeccable .I would credit the writer for writing such a detailed character with several layers .As most say she is an author backed character .I am looking forward for Kashmira's portrayal of the depth of this character .

Just when we are waxing eloquent about Sam, the CVs are beginning to butcher her character into shreds a la the ditzy 4Lions females. You know Sam reminds me so much of the only 4L heroine I adore, Zoya Farooqui, (whose character only got butchered after 9 odd months since the inception of the show) for her modern outlook with conventional perspective as you rightly put. But now suddenly her character has taken a U-turn, she's losing perspective of so many things, the worst offence being -- not able to comprehend her BFF of 20 years' feelings and emotions. I mean, how does she suddenly assume Neil has a GF? Ridiculous...
MrsAkyurek thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niharika17

Since u mentioned Seema Biswas that of mentioning that Kash has acted with her in movie Un hazaron ke nam which is based on 26/11
She is just amazing n versatile can suit in any role

Woah, I didn't know about that! Thanks so much, gotta watch the movie for sure 😊