Beintehaa & Rangrasiya Mahasangam Anniversary !

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I'm back. What a maha epi although there wasn't much in terms of storyline it did give us some lovely moments for the two couples Zaya and Parud who in normal circumstances would not have interacted. The epi was not perfect but it had great romantic moments especially for Zaya who were on a love high after finally confessing their feelings. Yeah it was cheesy at times but the romantic moments and the songs used made up for it.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMwAniY_xrQ[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by manny136 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail

Aww Zaya were in their dreamland so happy and carefree. Aliya still shy and Zain so besharam lol

Poor paro although happy for Rudra knew soon she would have to leave him. aww him comforting her.

Love birds zaya so happy.

Finally the guys and gals meet. Sweet scene between Aliya and Paro and funny one between Zain and Rudra.

Just loved how Aliya taught Zain, all these little things would become such an important part of Zain as he grew as a person.

(Credit to the creator)

Now the pool/beach scene, loved the song used it was previously used on zaya's first date at the beach. Loved Rudra's remark on Zayas PDA lol too funny loved Paros comeback to that lol. Zaya were in their own world a mixture or cute and hot. Zain Rudra convo was nice as well.

Now the last part of the epi two couples just enjoying man Zaya were so in their world and Parud lol Poor rudra put in the spot to sing and the energy thing lol. Not gonna mention the last fire part mondo ridiculous lol but hey someone got the use of their hand back to yay!

Finally im done. we got some Zayalicious moments both romantic and divine. Loved their interactions with Parud and the song selection were also nice, i think they used mostly Bi bg music which was also good. I usually don't like these crossover show epis but this one wasn't bad but actually quite good, not much in story movement but the Zaya scenes were lovely. Let me know what u guys think. Sorry couldn't get more pics but didn't want to get in trouble copying someone's hard work and getting them mad lol. Hope you guys liked this.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful post MannyπŸ‘
I thoroughly loved it.πŸ‘πŸΌ
And I agree, although storywise the maha epi didn't move the story forward in any particular direction for Beintehaa..and to top it off, Zaya were acting a tad cheesy compared to their normal ways of expressing their feelings...but still we had some beautiful moments to savour. My personal favourite moment is when Aaliya runs to the pool and Zain is right behind, leaping across the sofa and swings her in his arms.😳
Once again, Awesome post! It really brought back some memories.πŸ˜›
P.S I LOVE the arnarkali Aaliya wore in the promo..I wished they made her wear it in the show.😭
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Wonderful post MannyπŸ‘

I thoroughly loved it.πŸ‘πŸΌ
And I agree, although storywise the maha epi didn't move the story forward in any particular direction for Beintehaa..and to top it off, Zaya were acting a tad cheesy compared to their normal ways of expressing their feelings...but still we had some beautiful moments to savour. My personal favourite moment is when Aaliya runs to the pool and Zain is right behind, leaping across the sofa and swings her in his arms.😳
Once again, Awesome post! It really brought back some memories.πŸ˜›
P.S I LOVE the arnarkali Aaliya wore in the promo..I wished they made her wear it in the show.😭

Thanks Saheba glad you liked it. Loved maha epi even though there were some bloopers lol. I guess zaya needed a day just to enjoy being in love before theywent back home and all the drama started up in their life πŸ˜‰ yeah there was some cheesyness but i think apart from that weird energy thing they were pretty ok n loved the scene when aliya ws teaching zain coz that would play such an important factor for zain in the future. Loved the pool scenes. That dress in the promo was a dress nafeesa wore i thnk at the valentines day party it looked her size too it looked like aliya was swallowed up in it lol

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
After all this time, I see a post in this dead as hell forum. I left for a while, but that's beside the topic.

The topic is.. Nice post. πŸ˜ƒ

I am in awe of it. Still drooling over the pics. πŸ˜†

The mahasangam was not quite appreciated by some people over here. It did make ZaYa appear a bit OVER in love. Because of the fact that throughout the episode they acted awfully cheesy. I like cheesy, but sometimes it just feels embarassing to watch such. But HarshIka saved it. Aah, seems so nice to say HarshIka after suchh a long time. Well, throughout the episode it was all about PaRud. Yes, isn't it?

But beautiful post. Completely mindblowing. 😳