May 30th 2014 Epi Anniversary!!

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys just wanted to make a post about one of the best epis in Beintehaa and the love story of Zaya. The first time they uttered the special three words to each other was epic that started their romantic journey as a couple. Can't believe its been a year.
The epi started with poor Zain having to identify if the bodies found during the riot could have been Aliyas. The utter despair and pain felt by zain was heartbreaking to see.

Zain having to reassure not only himself but even aliyas family was painful to watch and when all hope was lost the call for prayer at dawn brought with it a renewed hope as finally Aliya came out from the tempo and Zaya finally caught a glimpse of each other. Every painful thing said or done each other was washed away and only love remained.

Finally Zaya hugged each other and uttered those three lovely words the entire fandom had been dying to hear 'I Love You'. There was no need for romantic gestures, no music, dinner, roses or gifts just the two of them and their feelings out in the open was all that was needed. Just being with each other was romantic enough. Loved their cute apologies to each other and there were no pretenses just two people being themselves totally open with the one person they loved the most in the world. ( Btw loved the song they chose lol)

When they finally get home after all the chaos of the riots poor guys don't get much time to spend together lol poor Zain wanting to be with Aliya but being interrupted by the family lol
But the small moments they do spend together are divine Zain turns into a true romantic hubby for the first time since Zaya have gotten married. We even get two new nicknames for Aliya! Princess and Malika e Zain how cute was that. Loved their romantic kitkit as well. Also it was kiss galore for Zaya lol

Zaya then decide that they wont be getting any privacy in Bhopal so lets go back home lol good luck with that idea Zain lol The next epi was also epic as it was a Maha Sangam crossover epi with RR and we got so many lovely moments for Zaya. I'll try t make one for that epi if i have time but no promises. How was this tell me and write about your favorite moments from this epi and even post your fave pics or collages there were some lovely stuff fans made for this epi.
Edited by manny136 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarsOnEarth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Such a wonderful post!!
It is one of the best episodes!
My vision is blur due to tears!!
Miss them so much!
Thanks for the post!

Zaya.hp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love them! Awesome post! 😊
nashfa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One of the best epi
Miss them
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Best epi ever !!!! Please someone bring them back !!!
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hayeee...such an awesome post..👏.with the best flashback...
Just loved the episode...it had all emotions packed in one...
That's something we loved and cherished about BI...and it had the best director too...

I would have preferred the BI title track too...coz it was just about the 2 crazy love birds...but that song was good too...
And the family members disturbing their privacy thing was hilariously cute...
Miss those days...miss that BI...