Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: mary78613

I know right? I never EVER liked him but after this show he became bearable for me. I am not much of a fan but I have to admit he was spectacular in this show.

I agree Mary I've never really liked Humayun! But he is a fantastic actor and this was one of his best shows!
-Daredevil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kaafir was humayun saeed's best drama, he rocked it! Honestly, i have never seen anyone play a villain as good as humayun saeed played in kafir. The story was dragged though, but the drama was good.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
May I expect Kaafir as Bashar Momin !? I mean the character...
Faisal Qureshi pulled BM off brilliantly n as per u guys Humayun was brilliant in Kaafir..
-Daredevil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Faisal Qureshi pulled BM off brilliantly n as per u guys Humayun was brilliant in Kaafir..

I liked humayun more than faisal as a billain, and yes. Almost the same... Do give it a watch.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

I cant believe i m saying this but humayun is better

I m watching the show in zindagi and i m blown over by ayesha k and humayun acting

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think Faisal and Humayun are on the same level. Both are outstanding actors.. the only difference for me is that I can stand Faisal and can't stand Humayun at all
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
abby my resourseful buddy
do you watch zindagi on tv or online? send me good link please for the show.
Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Story was really nice mind changing that i can say and KAAFIR ka meaning aakhir mein kafi achhe se bataya gaya hai and kaafir 's last episode was really awesome
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Thank you very everyone for giving ur views about this show.. The name of this show attracted me the Bashar Momin's title did. I am glad that Kaafir is a great show as per ur guys' opinion. Will surely watch it soon n then post my views as well on that .. :)

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
On topic of liking Humayun or not, well, I do feel that there guys are in the industry to be liked as actors, performers ONLY.. Like they are artists.. So we should only look at their work.. The characters they portray.. Etc..
We should not really bother about what they are in real life.. I mean they have their own private life na.. Us mein jo bhi ho, jesa bhi ho, hamein us se kia matlab !? I know what image Humayun has offscreen but I never heard about it before few months .. Few months back only I got to know about some controversial issues concerning him..

But then again, it didn't bother me much as I have always liked him as an actor. Whenever I saw his work, praised him. I was wondering where he suddenly got disappeared from TV.. Then now found out about Kaafir n u guys have given positive views so I am glad..

An actor should remain actor only.. I know when we see them on screen, we r curious to know about how they are offscreen but then.. If they are what you think them to be, then itz good otherwise don't need to mind it..

P.S. It was just a general thing that I wanted to say about liking an actor by his acting not by his/her personal life.. 😳