Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: dmegha

You peeps watched Seven? The sony TV show??

Kash played Varya in that show.

As of nw, am watchn SEVEN.. After tht am going 2 search the net and find more Zangoora videos..

Originally posted by: arshita235

m feeling disgusted looking at such replies
n deepu toh pakka maaregi

Chalo deal rakhte hai. Sat-Sun mein Teji tum logo ko de dungi. Uski badle Shravu aur mera secret affair Sat-Sun chalega πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: veeranu

As of nw, am watchn SEVEN.. After tht am going 2 search the net and find more Zangoora videos..

I have it downloaded! All the episodes!πŸ˜ƒ
That was an incredible show all the prophecy thing and the most amazing thing/person was TishπŸ˜†
He and his remarksπŸ˜†

And Kash as Varya played an amazing part!
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Me too!πŸ˜ƒVarya (Kas) always thought that her powers weren't as good as others but it turned out that she have the power to use others powers. That was cool!

Even I wish that YRF makes a sequel of that show. It was awesome!

ya her powers to observe remain powers and it loved last fight sequence when she takes all the powers and fights with asht.

Originally posted by: rekha.366

ya her powers to observe remain powers and it loved last fight sequence when she takes all the powers and fights with asht.

Yup, after Shunya sacrifices her life, Varya was the first one to wake up because only she could use others powers to fight Asht till the others woke up. In that fight I loved when Asht realized that Shunya was his daughter.

That part is also good when Varya realizes that she had the 9th and the final book, the summary of all the other 8 books with her all the time.

I have it downloaded! All the episodes!πŸ˜ƒ
That was an incredible show all the prophecy thing and the most amazing thing/person was TishπŸ˜†
He and his remarksπŸ˜†

And Kash as Varya played an amazing part!

Am 2 lazy 2 download πŸ˜† Hav 2. Actually vo kya hai na, am juggling between Sammy, Teji and my secret love affair wid Shravu πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: veeranu

Am 2 lazy 2 download πŸ˜† Hav 2. Actually vo kya hai na, am juggling between Sammy, Teji and my secret love affair wid Shravu πŸ˜‰

Sammy!!πŸ˜† Ah! I miss him so much!
Actually for a while after Seven ended I couldn't get any link to the episodes, online, but then one day all of them were at youtube, and not wanting to miss them again, I just got them downloaded.

I love that Vajra Satva Mantra tune, it's so cool!
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think the story is incomplete they should make sequel so many secrets are left.

Sammy!!πŸ˜† Ah! I miss him so much!
Actually for a while after Seven ended I couldn't get any link to the episodes, online, but then one day all of them were at youtube, and not wanting to miss them again, I just got them downloaded.

I love that Vajra Satva Mantra tune, it's so cool!

Sammy. Mera pati aur mere two bache ka baap 😳 Am watchn Seven nw.
TRP and AhaMira pic..