Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anju.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: rekha.366

Well I watched the movie yesterday it was good. OK I will activate more.

always wanted to watch it but didnt happen n ha evn scarlett joined the group v r missing u😭
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: greeshma014

U know what ,which girl will sleep so peacefully at that night ,when she broke up with her boyfriend..i wanted her to travel alone to see her emotions ..i don't have any problem if she come back to normal with the help of Neil later..But the girl who burned the saree almost one hour ago,sleeping peacefully ..

And on other hand Radhika playing antakshari with person who break her best friend's heart.. CVs forgot that viewers have something called Brain in their head..This types of inconsistency happens only if they plan to end the show..

LOL true.. i was shocked to see Rads was the same personn who was ordering Arjun an episode before... 😕
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Yes but what is the problem if Sam is happy with Neil.. anyways they are best friends I think they can be very happy together atleast for now I mean... 😳
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptainSpark

Yes but what is the problem if Sam is happy with Neil.. anyways they are best friends I think they can be very happy together atleast for now I mean... 😳

No problem dear..ofcourse,we will feel very happy when we r with our best friends..It's not a crime..But this one day love confession,next day break up,same day move on..i'm irritated with all dis..
CaptainSpark thumbnail

Originally posted by: greeshma014

No problem dear..ofcourse,we will feel very happy when we r with our best friends..It's not a crime..But this one day love confession,next day break up,same day move on..i'm irritated with all dis..

Yes I agree this is extremely unrealistic... 😕 Sam should have taken some time to move on..!!
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arshita235

always wanted to watch it but didnt happen n ha evn scarlett joined the group v r missing u😭

Well I watched in cd. Trad mark trivikram movie nice dialogues.
rekha.366 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptainSpark

Yes but what is the problem if Sam is happy with Neil.. anyways they are best friends I think they can be very happy together atleast for now I mean...😳

frankly I love NeSam their friendship is treat to watch they understand each other and care for each other. Trust me if they didn't rushed Neil one day love realization and confession and Sam confession to Arjun and the next day break up. It doesn't making any sense to me. If they proceed their friendship gradually in love there is no problem with it. We'll saw jaane tu ya jaane na how beautiful that movie is they dated other guys and last realized they can't live without them. Infact kkh also showed bff turning lovers but there is some process. But here every thing in rush one day love next day break up and the next day again love. Well Kash and shravan have amazing chemistry and iam sure people will love them but I couldn't accept them as couple. They are always better friends in my eyes and beautiful friendship which I will cherish.
CaptainSpark thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha.366

frankly I love NeSam their friendship is treat to watch they understand each other and care for each other. Trust me if they didn't rushed Neil one day love realization and confession and Sam confession to Arjun and the next day break up. It doesn't making any sense to me. If they proceed their friendship gradually in love there is no problem with it. We'll saw jaane tu ya jaane na how beautiful that movie is they dated other guys and last realized they can't live without them. Infact kkh also showed bff turning lovers but there is some process. But here every thing in rush one day love next day break up and the next day again love. Well Kash and shravan have amazing chemistry and iam sure people will love them but I couldn't accept them as couple. They are always better friends in my eyes and beautiful friendship which I will cherish.

Yes I agree with you.. there should be a process!! WHy are they in a hurry I dont seem to understand 😆😆 And yes actually I feel Kash has sizzling nd terrific chemistry with both Aham and Shravan so I do ship NeSam but couple or not I have no compulsion... 😊 For me KAsh is hero of the show and SamArj or NeSam anyway it is fine as both are like gorgeous to watch of screen!!!
rekha.366 thumbnail
Spark well I don't mind NeSam remain single and best friends always. Agree Kash have brilliant chemistry with both of them. NeSamarj scenes are fun to watch. The three of them also have a good chemistry. Seeing the show pace they are hurry to shut down the show. They are ending potential tracks like ainvi with out proper logic and consistency. I feel like some, 10 year child writing the script. Trp is very low very infact the lowest trp show in sp. I don't think the show will survive more than 6 months.
Edited by rekha.366 - 9 years ago
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The only thing that is worth watching in the show is NeSamArj and my Tejika 😳 NeSamArj are a treat to watch. Two guys fighting over a girl in the most comical and immature way ever possible 😆 The bad guy (Arjun) tries to go near Sam with two drinks in his hand and the gud guy (Neil) stops him, takes the drinks from his hand, taunts him in the most funniest way and the bad keeps staring at him 😆 And when the three are on screen together, they just make me all excited.. 😃