Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I don't remember his name I think Ali something. Well you know Sara khaan bidaai Wali her first husband. Who they married in bigboss.
Anju.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Rekha u r nt active on twitter??
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anju did you watched son of satya murthi
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anju iam not that much active in Twitter but I visit samarj fc.
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
U know what ,which girl will sleep so peacefully at that night ,when she broke up with her boyfriend..i wanted her to travel alone to see her emotions ..i don't have any problem if she come back to normal with the help of Neil later..But the girl who burned the saree almost one hour ago,sleeping peacefully ..
And on other hand Radhika playing antakshari with person who break her best friend's heart.. CVs forgot that viewers have something called Brain in their head..This types of inconsistency happens only if they plan to end the show..
Edited by greeshma014 - 9 years ago
rekha.366 thumbnail

Originally posted by: greeshma014

U know what ,which girl will sleep so peacefully at that night ,when she broke up with her boyfriend..i wanted her to travel alone to see her emotions ..i don't have any problem if she come back to normal with the help of Neil later..But the girl who burned the saree almost one hour ago,sleeping peacefully ..

And on other hand Radhika playing antakshari with person who break her best friend's heart.. CVs forgot that viewers have something called Brain in their head..This types of inconsistency happens only if they plan to end the show..

Lol anthakhari seriously. Thank God iam not watching. They are running their own show. They don't have any emotions or what I never talk with a person who played with my friend emotions and Sam sleeping peace fully yaar she needs her sleep what if she broke up can't she eat and sleep but she should remember the scene and cry. It will make sense but in the show every thing fast forward friendship love break up.
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Rekha, my problem is not sam's sleep..But I wanted her to remember something about break up..But I think CVs are hell bend to prove that ,Sam will be happy only with Neil..To prove that point they completely forgot about sam's broken heart..
Anju.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rekha.366

Anju did you watched son of satya murthi

No rekha y?n be active in grp na
rekha.366 thumbnail

Originally posted by: greeshma014

Rekha, my problem is not sam's sleep..But I wanted her to remember something about break up..But I think CVs are hell bend to prove that ,Sam will be happy only with Neil..To prove that point they completely forgot about sam's broken heart..

yaar iam joking the way the show pace is going don't expect any logical things in the show. Well first who break up with in one day after saying I love you. She should listen what he wants to tell her and after decide. I have no hopes for this show.
rekha.366 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshita235

No rekha y?n be active in grp na

Well I watched the movie yesterday it was good. OK I will activate more.