Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

582445 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I prefer finite shows .. I wish MMZ was a finite show then it would have a fixed story like Everest had .. however, Everest was directed by Ashutosh Gowarkeor n not any soap opera director so can't expect same class .. MMZ stared with lots of potential but now it is getting more like any other TV shows .. the Urban classy thing is fading out .. that's why I am skipping epis frequently
Anju.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: veeranu

The TRP was above 1. Still it shut down..

NAUC -1.5 its gng offair
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Guys stop the talking about trp and another show
Anju.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SayaneeH.Lecter

I prefer finite shows .. I wish MMZ was a finite show then it would have a fixed story like Everest had .. however, Everest was directed by Ashutosh Gowarkeor n not any soap opera director so can't expect same class .. MMZ stared with lots of potential but now it is getting more like any other TV shows .. the Urban classy thing is fading out .. that's why I am skipping epis frequently

Even we are skipping...its same ghasapita angry young man chirpy small town girl
BTW u knw Rads is Khushi2 in making now
Anju.. thumbnail
did anyone here watch amberdhara?
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: veeranu

The TRP was above 1. Still it shut down..

And also Adi-Pankhu was hit jodi..And Sony show has more TRP than SP..kaise bardash karenge SP..After all it's a prestige issue..Jo bhi ho,Ekta is the soap queen..She never mess with jodies,only mess with tracks ,and give people hope that their jodi will unite one day..
rekha.366 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SayaneeH.Lecter

<font color="#cc0033">I prefer finite shows .. I wish MMZ was a finite show then it would have a fixed story like Everest had .. however, Everest was directed by Ashutosh Gowarkeor n not any soap opera director so can't expect same class .. MMZ stared with lots of potential but now it is getting more like any other TV shows .. the Urban classy thing is fading out .. that's why I am skipping epis frequently</font>

me too prefer limited episodes show but I want to see some story and logic and not copy pasting scenes. The show had so much potential in the first month. But now it's another regular show
And the show pace going so speed. I can't understand last week what happened and today what happening such a bad editing no consistency in the show.

rekha.366 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshita235

did anyone here watch amberdhara?

ya I watched it was good show. I liked the sister bonding. Kash played amber
shravanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i used to watch ambardahara, but i forgot all. it used to come like years back.
rekha.366 thumbnail
I am feeling bad for actors they are doing great but messing with Jodi and story Is not good