Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: greeshma014

Hi Rekha and all..

Yaar everyone is busy finding clues about NeSam, and Ardhika as a pair..Inbetween this they are giving us some solid clues about show's future..No one is noticing it,or don't want to accept it..It's show's pace..If the makers want to increase the TRP,dey add more twist and turns in it..Here it's something else..The pace of the show ..They want to wind up it in a gud note..I watched so many shows..And about 2 years ago,there was a show starring shaleen Malhotra, Rohit Roy and ..it was a nice concept ..started very well..one day I felt that show is going too fast..what happened? Then within one month,they started airing new promos of the new show..it's also 10.30 pm slot..There are 3 famous PH waiting for time slot.including Balaji productions.The two shows under the scanner is Veera and Manmarzian..They already axed IPK ,and Nisha..These production house won't be interested in 5 pm slot..so they will demand 10.30 pm slot or 11 pm..To survive Manmarzian needed TRP above 3 or 2.5..which is next to impossible..If they can axe Nisha ,then Manmarzian is not a big deal..75-80 episodes..issey zyada yeh show nahi chalega..

It was Sajda Tere Pyaar Mein Gree 😊 That show had better TRP than Manmarzian 😆 If CVs dnt show wht viewers want, phir tho Tai Tai Phiss hii hoga

Originally posted by: rekha.366

I think they have no guts to admit openly and trp also not that good. Is jaya maam writer of the show.

Jaya Mam is the writer.. U should see our tweets to her everyday.. More than 100 tweets from different people.
Anju.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Heyyaa...What was that NeSam scene
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Greesma exactly 10 :30 pm slot is prime time slot and they need trp and present dym the lowest trp show in star plus. If they cancel revenge plot then there is no story to show. They will cut and paste some scenes not a solid story. The show gained popularity because of samarj story. And now they are cheating fans.
rekha.366 thumbnail

Originally posted by: veeranu

Jaya Mam is the writer.. U should see our tweets to her everyday.. More than 100 tweets from different people.

still she didn't replying. I think they owe a answer to samarj fans.

Greesma exactly 10 :30 pm slot is prime time slot and they need trp and present dym the lowest trp show in star plus. If they cancel revenge plot then there is no story to show. They will cut and paste some scenes not a solid story. The show gained popularity because of samarj story. And now they are cheating fans.

Even Gulmohar Grand is doing better than DYM and its a weekend show 🤔 Baaki sab shows have greater TRP than MMZ.. If only the CVs understand..

still she didn't replying. I think they owe a answer to samarj fans.

As I said, she has something in mind else she would have given a reply..
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: veeranu

It was Sajda Tere Pyaar Mein Gree 😊 That show had better TRP than Manmarzian 😆 If CVs dnt show wht viewers want, phir tho Tai Tai Phiss hii hoga

haan yaar..i forgot name..i liked it's title song very much..Deepu,now they are not going according to viewers like or dislike..They want to wind up the show..It's a loss to PH,and SP to air this show with dis much low TRPs.Aftetall it's a matter of bussiness..
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anju check page no 111or 112 tanu give the update of NeSam scene
rekha.366 thumbnail
The show pace is so fast Two days friend ship one day love realization next day confession and the next day break up and the next day another love realization and the sudden patch up between Sam and her mom and arjun past reveal. All the tracks have so much potential but they are winding up so fast and the trp is worst than the a weekend show.