Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shravanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i dont know if there was shravan's favourite flowery design in the chaddi or not but it sure had some yellow print on it.
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rekha.366

Deepu we learned our lesson and I really pray that CVS also learn their lesson. Cheating fans is disgusting. Promising something new but showing the same ghisa pita story. And saying we will show a girl and guy can be friends but showing opposite.

Yes yaar.. But Jaya Mam isn't commenting or replying.. And she loves SamArj. And almost all the leading TV Channels, websites and papers support SamArj. This is wht my hope still lingers..

Originally posted by: shravanfan

i dont know if there was shravan's favourite flowery design in the chaddi or not but it sure had some yellow print on it.

😆 Vaha tho Arjun ka hona chahye.. Dostana Part 2 hota

yup if they were rooting for ardhika and nesam from the start then they should not have started samarj and raneil at all.

Yeah.. And there would definitely have not been such romantic scenes between SamArj
shravanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yup why waste effort and time to compose na jane kyun.
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

yup if they were rooting for ardhika and nesam from the start then they should not have started samarj and raneil at all.

exactly they should never showed samarj if they planned other Jodi starting. It looks disgusting a girl fall for a her friend ex boyfriend. But I think CVS like this kind of disgusting story and concept who knows. Well I really like NeSam if they didn't show them as best friends then I really love them as couple. Now I can't digest 20 years friends ship spoil. Every one need a friend in your life to share your problems and happiness. And I can't see CVS destroying the pure bond between NeSam.
rekha.366 thumbnail

He needs new wardrobe yaar. I don't like his flowers shirts
rekha.366 thumbnail
I am Sam should give fashion tips to him
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi Rekha and all..
Yaar everyone is busy finding clues about NeSam, and Ardhika as a pair..Inbetween this they are giving us some solid clues about show's future..No one is noticing it,or don't want to accept it..It's show's pace..If the makers want to increase the TRP,dey add more twist and turns in it..Here it's something else..The pace of the show ..They want to wind up it in a gud note..I watched so many shows..And about 2 years ago,there was a show starring shaleen Malhotra, Rohit Roy and ..it was a nice concept ..started very well..one day I felt that show is going too fast..what happened? Then within one month,they started airing new promos of the new show..it's also 10.30 pm slot..There are 3 famous PH waiting for time slot.including Balaji productions.The two shows under the scanner is Veera and Manmarzian..They already axed IPK ,and Nisha..These production house won't be interested in 5 pm slot..so they will demand 10.30 pm slot or 11 pm..To survive Manmarzian needed TRP above 3 or 2.5..which is next to impossible..If they can axe Nisha ,then Manmarzian is not a big deal..75-80 episodes..issey zyada yeh show nahi chalega..
rekha.366 thumbnail

Originally posted by: veeranu

Yes yaar.. But Jaya Mam isn't commenting or replying.. And she loves SamArj. And almost all the leading TV Channels, websites and papers support SamArj. This is wht my hope still lingers..

I think they have no guts to admit openly and trp also not that good. Is jaya maam writer of the show.