Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shravanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
ln previous episode Neil's mom advised him not to go behind sam for once and apparently Neil took his mom's advice. so the episode started with sam was sitting in bus and radhika was standing outside the window messaging Neil continuously. in the mean time radhika giving sam all the necessities from her bag just like doremon. sara was quiet cute today. the bus started to leave and sam ultimately broke down . the bus stop all of a sudden and neil entered with a bang ' saminder singh i am back baby' he entered in chaddi and baniyan, hair all messed up and sweaty. well again a bang on performance from kash, the immediate change from a gloomy face to a lighted face was q treat to watch. sam huged neil and saw neil in chaddi. sam said she doesn't want to go back. neil said thank god or else his ticket would be cancel which is quite expensive. its 222/-. sam see out of window to saw bye to radhika. then she started joking about neils chaddi and said whether he will follow her every where. neil said who said you that i am folliwing you. i am going to show off my chaddi in lonavala. sam laughed and call rads to tell about neil and his chaddi. neil smiled to see sam happy. though out the trip sam slept and neil sat beside her. once neil got conscious and he sat in a sit away from her. q man sat beside the vacant place beside sam and smiled when sam put her head on his shoulder thinking him neil. neil went in protective mod and shoo the poor guy away and again sat beside her. sam slept and neil was wake though out the scene. in morning. sun ray was disturbing sam neil blocked the sun by burning himself in sun. the scene was quite OTT but still better than boring ardhika fight.
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shravanfan

ln previous episode Neil's mom advised him not to go behind sam for once and apparently Neil took his mom's advice. so the episode started with sam was sitting in bus and radhika was standing outside the window messaging Neil continuously. in the mean time radhika giving sam all the necessities from her bag just like doremon. sara was quiet cute today. the bus started to leave and sam ultimately broke down . the bus stop all of a sudden and neil entered with a bang ' saminder singh i am back baby' he entered in chaddi and baniyan, hair all messed up and sweaty. well again a bang on performance from kash, the immediate change from a gloomy face to a lighted face was q treat to watch. sam huged neil and saw neil in chaddi. sam said she doesn't want to go back. neil said thank god or else his ticket would be cancel which is quite expensive. its 222/-. sam see out of window to saw bye to radhika. then she started joking about neils chaddi and said whether he will follow her every where. neil said who said you that i am folliwing you. i am going to show off my chaddi in lonavala. sam laughed and call rads to tell about neil and his chaddi. neil smiled to see sam happy. though out the trip sam slept and neil sat beside her. once neil got conscious and he sat in a sit away from her. q man sat beside the vacant place beside sam and smiled when sam put her head on his shoulder thinking him neil. neil went in protective mod and shoo the poor guy away and again sat beside her. sam slept and neil was wake though out the scene. in morning. sun ray was disturbing sam neil blocked the sun by burning himself in sun. the scene was quite OTT but still better than boring ardhika fight.

NeSam friendship was quite cute.. Its friendship only yaar. I cnt watch best friends becoming lovers. It gives a wrong message.. And I hope Arjun kicks Moongfali and Co. out of his car.
shravanfan thumbnail
Dipu baby ab denial se bahar a jao. i know its breaking your heart but except the truth. cv is rooting for ardhika and the will not change their mind so soon. i am now hopeless. i dont hope at all and i promised that i will not hope for any other serial ever. it will be painful but you should throw out all your hope from window as wekk.
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks tanu such a cute scene. The scene was starting na. Then I will watch it. NeSam they are adorable and their friendship is beyond any thing.
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shravanfan

Dipu baby ab denial se bahar a jao. i know its breaking your heart but except the truth. cv is rooting for ardhika and the will not change their mind so soon. i am now hopeless. i dont hope at all and i promised that i will not hope for any other serial ever. it will be painful but you should throw out all your hope from window as wekk.

I dnt have hopes yaar.. Am just saying. Atleast by speaking abt SamArj, it will be really nice as it soothes me..
rekha.366 thumbnail
I really want Kash and shravan in other show. The CVS ruined them for this show. I couldn't accept them as lovers. I hope to see them in new show. They both are brilliant actors.
rekha.366 thumbnail
Deepu we learned our lesson and I really pray that CVS also learn their lesson. Cheating fans is disgusting.
rekha.366 thumbnail
Deepu we learned our lesson and I really pray that CVS also learn their lesson. Cheating fans is disgusting. Promising something new but showing the same ghisa pita story. And saying we will show a girl and guy can be friends but showing opposite.
rekha.366 thumbnail
Is there flowers in the cheddi. Lol
shravanfan thumbnail
yup if they were rooting for ardhika and nesam from the start then they should not have started samarj and raneil at all.