Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: greeshma014

I still think before Sam,he will focus on Radhika..i hate this idea itself.

Ab kya focus karna Hai. If he don't concentrate Sam now he will lose her forever and he will never able to take his revenge
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha.366

Neil will be back with his sunshine smile. Well one good thing happens to this break up.

Is Sam going to be normal like before?? If confession and break up happens in two days,then it's also possible..
rekha.366 thumbnail

Is Sam going to be normal like before?? If confession and break up happens in two days,then it's also possible..

in dym any thing can happens. I just want nesam frndshp stay remain.
greeshma014 thumbnail

Ab kya focus karna Hai. If he don't concentrate Sam now he will lose her forever and he will never able to take his revenge

The main obstacle between Sam and Arjun is Radhika..ussey concentrate karte karte ,Mr.Revenge ,Mr.Saint ban jayega..
ElMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😊 Morning peeps ,
wanted to comment on Kash's performance last night.
The intensity in her eyes and remorse was just perfect .
She is one of the finest actress I have ever watched .I wish she is blessed with all the love and awards .
Talking of Sam she is a warrior , all feirce and determined and damsel with grit and a princess with unmatched beauty .
I will miss her the most .I wish she chose to fight alone and get over Arjun.
I hope Neil and Sam just remain BFFs forever ..
Anyway that would be if I watched so frankly I don't care anymore .
She walked with a unique attitude , her grit was unmatched ,her natoriousness was adorable and ferrociousness was unbelievable , her smile was endearing and tears heart wrenching , she smiled when she was shattered and cried in Joy an epitome of honesty , my most lovable Samiee our very own Miss Salt ..
Will miss her ...
Edited by frappie - 9 years ago
rekha.366 thumbnail
Very well written frappie. You are one of the beautiful writers and I will miss your writing and iam still samarj fan and hoping for he will beg her forgiveness and truly love her and repent himself and I believe In second chances. And what ever happen between Samarj I want nesam remain friends. Their friendship is epic. We read so many loves stories and romantic couple but I want nesam know as epic friendship. They both are very special and their relationship also special I don't want them end up one of the same bff turning couple. There are no special in that being couple. NeSam friendship will be missile to people that a guy and girl can be friends.
rekha.366 thumbnail

The main obstacle between Sam and Arjun is Radhika..ussey concentrate karte karte ,Mr.Revenge ,Mr.Saint ban jayega..

Well we are not here to see he will be same mysterious arjun ya Saint arjun
greeshma014 thumbnail
It's difficult to say good bye.. I came to this forum just two or 3 weeks ago..met some wonderful people..we laughed ,we enjoyed,we complained, still we are together here..it's difficult to move on..But it's necessary..I don't say i will not come here again..But i need a break from all dis..A life without Manmarzian,Sam and Arjun..
rekha.366 thumbnail

It's difficult to say good bye.. I came to this forum just two or 3 weeks ago..met some wonderful people..we laughed ,we enjoyed,we complained, still we are together here..it's difficult to move on..But it's necessary..I don't say i will not come here again..But i need a break from all dis..A life without Manmarzian,Sam and Arjun..

hey greesma it's nice to meet you too we share some awesome thoughts and memories. Well I don't want to watch at least read the WU Any more but I will come Kash AT. And until they show NeSam as couple I cherish their friendship. Hey we can meet Kash AT And talk about her dress and acting maybe her previous shows.
greeshma014 thumbnail

hey greesma it's nice to meet you too we share some awesome thoughts and memories. Well I don't want to watch at least read the WU Any more but I will come Kash AT. And until they show NeSam as couple I cherish their friendship. Hey we can meet Kash AT And talk about her dress and acting maybe her previous shows.

A complete break for one week..Then also NeSam is bffs ,then i will come here..If not i will disappear forever..