Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: rekha.366

you watched episode. Is it any hope for samarj. I said na The gift was sarry and she come to break up with him. It's so predictable and iam not interested in this show any more but it's disgusting to show after because of Radz samarj break up and after radz falling for him and in that matter arjun falling for radz.

i watched.. And I'm taking a complete break from the show,forum ,and twitter atleast for a week..i don't have any hopes for SamArj..But many thinks there is a hope..But after yesterday's episode,the way Sam preferred Radhika above Arjun,and kept friendship above Love, a slightest soft corner or romantic feeling from Radhika to Arjun will be disguesting to watch.
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Poor arjun his stalking of years failed now what about his revenge. Did he forgot his revenge and eat moofali. Lol I want him Concentrate on Sam and how he will Mano her.
greeshma014 thumbnail

disappointed for what because his plan failed. I want him to be genuinely feel for her and ask her forgive Ness. And I am glad she leave him because he didn't trust her not because she didn't love him. Thank God on small mercies.

yup Rekha..it's not about the love..it's more about trust factor..She is not doubting him in Bonnie issue actually..But his lack of trust in her hurted her so much..He always hides matters from her..
greeshma014 thumbnail

Poor arjun his stalking of years failed now what about his revenge. Did he forgot his revenge and eat moofali. Lol I want him Concentrate on Sam and how he will Mano her.

He got the flashback of muhfalis yesterday too..My poor MR.Revenge
rekha.366 thumbnail

Originally posted by: greeshma014

i watched.. And I'm taking a complete break from the show,forum ,and twitter atleast for a week..i don't have any hopes for SamArj..But many thinks there is a hope..But after yesterday's episode,the way Sam preferred Radhika above Arjun,and kept friendship above Love, a slightest soft corner or romantic feeling from Radhika to Arjun will be disguesting to watch.

I think may be he will realize his true feelings for Sam and try to make her trust him and yes its disgusting to watch radz have feelings for him because of her Sam broke up with him and she saw arjun proposing Sam.
rekha.366 thumbnail
Aham and Kash is such a brilliant actors they can make a intense passionate loved story between them. A love story who give pain , hurt, betrayal. It will be epic love story. A cross star love story. Sam inspite of loving him she can't be with him because he didn't trust her and arjun inspite of loving her he can't be with her because of revenge. What a great a love story it will be
rekha.366 thumbnail

He got the flashback of muhfalis yesterday too..My poor MR.Revenge

what flash back tell me exactly what he remembered.
rekha.366 thumbnail

yup Rekha..it's not about the love..it's more about trust factor..She is not doubting him in Bonnie issue actually..But his lack of trust in her hurted her so much..He always hides matters from her..

oh I like the reason for break up. Hope he open up to Sam and want to see what his relation with Sam in childhood.
greeshma014 thumbnail

what flash back tell me exactly what he remembered.

kuch pathar dialogues,dosti dialogues, and the scene she gave muhfali to her..
greeshma014 thumbnail

I think may be he will realize his true feelings for Sam and try to make her trust him and yes its disgusting to watch radz have feelings for him because of her Sam broke up with him and she saw arjun proposing Sam.

Radhika had tears in her eyes,when Sam burned that saree..They included Rad in that scene,not Neil.I think Radhika was present there for a purpose..