Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
luv sam,waiting for d party track.i dnt understand y a company like BS cant hire an professional writer and previously it was shown that sam used work on concept of projects for there clients now wat hpnd y does she need others help and the presentation is made by 3of them ra ne sam but credit goes to only one person vry unfair
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ribelle_IshRa

Yep people are losing interest I guess... I'M personally watching only for writing WUs as of now otherwise I was planning to marathon later if things turned out well... Attachment and going day to day really takes the fun out of it

I think being in such a workplace does call for many presentations but the fact that they get Radhika to do them all and be the savior is really annoying!! If this goes on I don't want any presentations!

Well so much un realistic kills interest. Showing to some one great they are butchering other characters and showing un realistic things. Ya it's soap and we cant find any logic still it's better to stop to see forsake of our sanity. And they are working like since years but showing radz saviour a new Comer seriously height of illogical Ness. So what others doing in the office..
rekha.366 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ribelle_IshRa

I was thinking if we have an EDT.. Who will come there to analyse the episodes? πŸ€”
At KY2 forum, we do that a lot. Complete dissection πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

what is there to disscuss. How many times radz falls and arjun catches and how many times they stare each other. How many times radz
Give presentation. And the main interest thing is arjun revenge but seems like it's take back seat because suddenly his concentration shift and he forgot his, 15 years revenge and playing with nuts. Poor nandhini, one presentation takes away the arjun revenge and going close to Sam. And he is playing evil vamp now how to throw radz out of the office.
rekha.366 thumbnail

Originally posted by: muktha_cute

luv sam,waiting for d party track.i dnt understand y a company like BS cant hire an professional writer and previously it was shown that sam used work on concept of projects for there clients now wat hpnd y does she need others help and the presentation is made by 3of them ra ne sam but credit goes to only one person vry unfair

are you still watching the show. I think soon Sam will character will be butcher To justify another couple. So it's better to stop now other wise you will hurt seeing Sam character butchering. Regarding the presentation made by three and one getting credit. It's bound to happen..
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
im not watching the show
just reading written updates and commenting on the stuff
my mistake was i had watched mondays episode tat was d last one and i knw wat hpnd on monday to me i wasnt able to sleep whole night
so got my lesson and stpd watching d show
but if der are any sam arj scenes i will watch them onlyn

Edited by muktha_cute - 9 years ago
rekha.366 thumbnail
Oh OK good it's better to stop for sake of our sanity.
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aftr reading writtn update saw the epi fast frwrdng it
liked nesam part
sam said she wants her idiot bck thn later they ll sort their issues
sara scne was nice
the strng frndshp is shown
arjun tried to break the trust btw them he told sam not to leave radh.
n didnt watch presntatn so no clue. knw it ll be a disastr
anyways
precap seems like its gang's plan or sam's plan to sort their issues

and m prty sure now arj ll want to break sara frndshp n trst so he ll go behnd radh now.
well guys do read their intrvws..
chances are there that nesam ll be frnds only.
ElMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Sammyians anyone interested in having a laugh πŸ€”or may be reading a normal post ?
well here is the link

well you may call it a shameless publicity .I may be wrong but thought you guys would like it .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ri21 thumbnail
basically they dnt knw who are paird with whom πŸ˜• but its true stry keeps on changing
have loads of experince with sp shows
but what sam said about neil gives me a hope that they ll be bffs only
n if not samarj i dnt mind another guy fr sam

Ri21 thumbnail
n btw garima jain who ll play manya sam's sister replied yestrday she said she ll join the show aftr 3 months..
n i thnk revenge ll be draggd till then
revnge track ll end manya ll entr
coz manya is going to spice up the show
i still cnt believe she ll be negatv she is extremely sweet..
sam vs manya might happen