Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: rekha.366

Guys leave it this trp yaar it says without IPL trp dropped and last week we saw some magic presentation and Mufali romance and neil sudden realizes his love and confession. 95 %samarj did not liked the episode and the channel and ph knows it. New system ya old system the trp is decrease. First they should concentrate on story not butchering character and don't spoil NeSam friendship.

Exactly. And people bring in sum no use logic 2 defend their favourites..
Niharika17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey everyone...how was it today
Ribelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@shravanfan what was the precap?
And where did the episode begin???
Please tell me these two things...asap! please!
shravanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very less sam and neil in the episode. I think this was the first episode which had so less sam. Sam nagging neil about his gf and neil making her fool. Total episode was of chasni. Teji. Arjun and gai mata. Well in last sence arjun will be romancing bonnie in her house and chasni will see that. Precap- sam. Neil and radhika is standing in front of bonies house and arjun is with bonnie in her house. I think arjun is in trouble.
Ribelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: shravanfan

Very less sam and neil in the episode. I think this was the first episode which had so less sam. Sam nagging neil about his gf and neil making her fool. Total episode was of chasni. Teji. Arjun and gai mata. Well in last sence arjun will be romancing bonnie in her house and chasni will see that. Precap- sam. Neil and radhika is standing in front of bonies house and arjun is with bonnie in her house. I think arjun is in trouble.

Thanks a lot!๐Ÿ˜ณ well I also just caught the repeat..it seemed at first that Bonnie and Arjun were pretending to show her...because did you notice how both looked towards the balcony?? pehle Bonnie and then Arjun after he turned around๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
shravanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
And arjun also mentioned gobar ke smell. Remember. May be its a act.
Ribelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: shravanfan

And arjun also mentioned gobar ke smell. Remember. May be its a act.

EXACTLY! forgot to mention that..I noticed..Then when I saw the precap I started second guessing myself..

But surely Bonnie doesn't expect her house to reek of cowdung! She didn't say anything to Arjun about that! It's deffo an act!
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i want to pour a bucket of water on sams head hope this get her back into her senses
dont knw wat hpnd 2 sam,is she lost or suffering frm amnesia tat she is behaving out of her character
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
im not liking her behaviour right now,shez not like bfr
shez behaving clingy nowadays esp frm tat proposal of arjun in the mall
neil neil neil im getting irritated of neil now bcz of her constantly depending on him
she wasnt lyk this bfr she wasnt depended on any1,she used to keep her lyf private frm neil though he was her bff
but now 4 each n evry thing neil
shez behaving clingy this is d last thing i evr expctd frm her
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
What why she clingy to him she never clingy to him she always maintain her distance.