Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Don't know why after so many days,I feels like to watch manmarzian on TV..SamArj fans should watch today's episode on TV.. 😊..Then we will discuss it together..
Edited by greeshma014 - 9 years ago
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: greeshma014

Don't know why after so many days,I feels like to watch manmarzian on TV..SamArj fans should watch today's episode on TV.. 😊..Then we will discuss it together..

I am not sure iam able to watch it TV. But let's see. I really hope episode will be good.
rekha.366 thumbnail
I wonder what he will say. In sbb Sam looked happy and they are holding hands like a couple holds
Madi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

their friendship is unique and main point in the show they played title track on them. Their friendship is magical it's can't be spoiled by a stupid love angle.
rght its unique. i dnt want any love angle bw them. hope neil will move on bcoz its not love its kind of possessiveness. kash and shravan r doing great. i hope their characters will remain same
greeshma014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha.366

I wonder what he will say. In sbb Sam looked happy and they are holding hands like a couple holds

That's why I thought to watch..Atleast something is better than nothing..Anyway big drama is coming ..Radhika doubts Bonnie..she is in detective mode now..
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I loved both Kash and shravan in that scene. Sam is so innocent and bubbly. Omg her expression are so cute. And neil saying chalo tumari khadoos tume kaise jheltha Hai.

ya thats was amazing
he said 20 yrs se jhel raha hoon ab dusre ko bhi thoda mauka de do
😆
Ri21 thumbnail

Well I want pay back from arjun . Sam bow down to him so he should be also bow down to her and now she is proposing him and he should also propose her.

jo dard dil todta hai wo dard dil jodta hai.
but arjun ll hv a tough time. more than sam he ll have to win neil
coz whatever neil says sam does
greeshma014 thumbnail
their friendship is unique and main point in the show they played title track on them. Their friendship is magical it's can't be spoiled by a stupid love angle.
rght its unique. i dnt want any love angle bw them. hope neil will move on bcoz its not love its kind of possessiveness. kash and shravan r doing great. i hope their characters will remain same
Exactly.. SamArj can never behave like NeSam,and NeSam can't be like SamArj.. They are showing different kind of relations in sam's life which she values most..No one can take Neil's place in Sam's life and vice versa..Every relation has it's on beauty..
Ri21 thumbnail
i l love to see the change in neil when a girl ll enter his life
coz until he gives an opptnty to let someone entr his life he ll nt move on
his world is around sam

rekha.366 thumbnail
I get that Neil look is jeethendra look. Oh thaki oh thaki thaki re lol