Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I have been watching this on And off.
I would have preferred it if Atif confessed to the police about the kidnapping and how he had unconsentual sex with his unconscious wife, even if there is no law or punishment for such a crime in Pakistan, they should have at least made it a point that what Atir did to muqqaddas was wrong even if he was her husband. He should hAve done time for kidnapping muqqaddas. This I think would have made a better ending than Atir going crazy, why does the bad guy/gal always go crazy in the end
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I have been watching this on And off.
I would have preferred it if Atif confessed to the police about the kidnapping and how he had unconsentual sex with his unconscious wife, even if there is no law or punishment for such a crime in Pakistan, they should have at least made it a point that what Atir did to muqqaddas was wrong even if he was her husband. He should hAve done time for kidnapping muqqaddas. This I think would have made a better ending than Atir going crazy, why does the bad guy/gal always go crazy in the end

Sooo true

It's either suicide or go crazy for the villain

Writers think this will get sympathy from the audience but in reality it doesn't
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The ending was okay for me.. I just wish they gave more time to the story about his mum being alive and her backstory, I felt they rushed that story and spent too much time on dragging and confusing the audience with unnecessary plots and twists.

I'm glad that Muqaddas didn't forgive Atir and i'm glad to have seem him suffer in the mental asylum. Yes if he confessed to his crimes it would have been better but seeing him like this had me satisfied. The one person he did all this, his mother hates him and left his side. His wife who he loved more than anything hates him.

Have to say though Noor Hassan was fantastic in the scene where he saw his mother again and in the hospital scene!!

But seriously though i'm just glad it finally finished lol
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Nehel ! Is it you ? 😲

Yes the one and only NEHEL. Naam to likha hi hoga. 😆
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Can someone please give a small summary of ending ? Please!
568470 thumbnail
So Atir was the mastermind..and it was a family revenge? If that is so then the show was predictable from day one I thought they would end some plot twist but no. I guess it was a twisted version of American series, Revenge..it was inspired from there but cleverly.
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Khilonaa

So Atir was the mastermind..and it was a family revenge? If that is so then the show was predictable from day one I thought they would end some plot twist but no. I guess it was a twisted version of American series, Revenge..it was inspired from there but cleverly.

Agreed. It was clearly inspired by Revenge but they were very clever on their delivery (unlike the Indian version). And unlike Emily I didn't find myself rooting for Atir.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The best part of this show was noors shower scene bas!!!!!
so should I watch the show or not? :P
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

so should I watch the show or not? :P

Watch Revenge instead. This a clever interpretation of it. Or you can watch it, but it drags in the middle.