Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
By now Atir's brother/friend tells his mum about his friends name and tells her about all his plans, the mum realises that Atir is her son and cries that he did wrong.. She phones Muqaddas and says she wants to meet her and that she is Atirs mum..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
TODAY IS the LAST EPISODE
Hum tv announced it in their fb pg

So plzz watch how the crapfest ends ...those who r still watching

I guess the new show of Rabab and emaad irfani with replace this

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
^ Lol I guessed it would end today.. Glad its ending! But I must say the last 2 weeks episodes were really good.. If they didn't drag so much this drama would have been amazing!

Can't wait to see what happens.. I still predict Atir will commit suicide.. Just hope Muqaddas doesn't forgive him
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I haven't seen this show yet but came here just because.. i was bored.. any who, the summary written above reminds me of a conversation my brother and I had about PLL and how everyone was related to one another... (I don't watch that either.. it was a persuasion attempt which failed badly..lol)
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I quite liked it as well, expect for the dragging in the middle.
I don't want Muqaddas to forgive him, it would be unrealistic if she does. And I wouldn't be surprised if he commits suicide.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
^ Lol!! Everyone is related or connected some how it gets annoying! But the starting episodes were outstanding! So gripping! Even the last 2/3 episodes were good.. They dragged alot unnecessarily and then confused everyone with so many side stories..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I wish the dramas show some other way to repent instead of showing suicide which is haram in Islam

At least in Muslim shows they shud show some other plight to the lead who wants to repent badly...

Why suicide all the time
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm quite content with the ending. I was quite worried that Muqqadas would fall for the emotional manipulation by father in law, but thankfully she didn't. And Atir ending up at a mental asylum was a nice touch. Noor Hassan killed the scene where he finds out his mom is alive. You could see him going crazy. And my favourite scene has to be the Kabir and his wife (can't remember her name) one. They both nailed it.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ...Rushar...

I miss this place 😔

Nehel ! Is it you ? 😲
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Rushar...

I miss this place 😔

Finally someone is back from the grave