Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I have given up on the show, unless we see more of noor in the shower, i aint coming back.🤣

🤣

Word Count: 0

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THis is a mess and i cant keep up with this... too comlicated for my taste... someone knows someone... does something for god knows why??? every one is hiding something... all are after money but that is not the case... WHat i am saying that it is just as confusing as i am putting it.😲

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cimba

THis is a mess and i cant keep up with this... too comlicated for my taste... someone knows someone... does something for god knows why??? every one is hiding something... all are after money but that is not the case... WHat i am saying that it is just as confusing as i am putting it.😲

I agree! There are too many things going on in the background.. Its hard to focus and getting very confusing and complicated now.. I wish they didn't confuse us so much
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

I agree! There are too many things going on in the background.. Its hard to focus and getting very confusing and complicated now.. I wish they didn't confuse us so much

More confusing is in every conversation someone finger either tapping, or someone making fist 😆😆
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
^ Oh I know! Its damn annoying.. They show their hands at the start and end of every single scene!

Btw I saw a new promo can't remember it fully but there is a scene between Kabir and Babar and Kabirs says so you kidnapped Muqaddas.. I guess he is questioning him as to why he did that.. Then there is a scene where Muqaddas it talking to her appi and says she can't hide her pregnancy from Atir I think he walks in or something. There was a scene between Akbar Uncle and Zain too but can't remember it
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
LOL i am glad i am not the only one here ...so confused ... I was reading all goody goody things and then i am scratching my head ...so i started thinking its my age catching up to me... hahahaha... so relived🤗 funny but as we feel its just too many things going on in the story...
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

LOL i am glad i am not the only one here ...so confused ... I was reading all goody goody things and then i am scratching my head ...so i started thinking its my age catching up to me... hahahaha... so relived🤗 funny but as we feel its just too many things going on in the story...

Don't get me wrong I do like the show its very interesting but I feel too much is happening at once.. Everyone is connected to each other lol! Jiya is Atir's cousin who has a friend Iram who happens to be a journalist and is Babar's fiance who is Zain's assistant and Zain happens to be Atir's step brother! Blimey!!
nep3 thumbnail

^ Oh I know! Its damn annoying.. They show their hands at the start and end of every single scene!

Btw I saw a new promo can't remember it fully but there is a scene between Kabir and Babar and Kabirs says so you kidnapped Muqaddas.. I guess he is questioning him as to why he did that.. Then there is a scene where Muqaddas it talking to her appi and says she can't hide her pregnancy from Atir I think he walks in or something. There was a scene between Akbar Uncle and Zain too but can't remember it

thanks for this info ..
so it means Babar escaped or released ? i was with Atir's man ..but i have only hope with kabir or that police friend who will dig out this truth ..but now Akbar uncle will find out the truth ..
nep3 thumbnail

Don't get me wrong I do like the show its very interesting but I feel too much is happening at once.. Everyone is connected to each other lol! Jiya is Atir's cousin who has a friend Iram who happens to be a journalist and is Babar's fiance who is Zain's assistant and Zain happens to be Atir's step brother! Blimey!!

i love this show ..some thing different from love story ..and everyone connected to each other ..only disappointing thing is it's so slow ...they need to plot it interestingly and a bit faster so we don't loose our patience 😆
atm it's only rona dhona and hiding pregnancy news
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

thanks for this info ..
so it means Babar escaped or released ? i was with Atir's man ..but i have only hope with kabir or that police friend who will dig out this truth ..but now Akbar uncle will find out the truth ..

No Babar hasn't escaped