Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Its worth it! But you'll have to remember its a soap which airs 3 times in a week so yes its a little slow but give it sometime you will enjoy it.. I think maybe wait a week or two so that we get some progress in story and then you can watch altogether..

It airs 3 times a week? wow.

What kind of genre would you call this? romance?
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ well it kind of fits into the mystery, suspense, thriller genre
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
I'm trying to catch up with all the episodes i've missed and i've noticed that they focus on every characters hands a lot and when I say a lot I mean like at the end of every scene.. I wonder why?
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
You know even though this show is slow.. Very slow I still love it alot. I think I prefer watching all the episodes at once or atleast a whole week's episodes all together.. I get into a total different mode watching this I feel like detective πŸ˜† its fun lol and so much different from your average drama.. Its a fresh change
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Lol what is this Zain! He is such a little rat πŸ˜† Makes me laugh everytime he is on screen.. Like how old is this dude meant to be? He seems like a little bacha to me.. Too young to be dealing with office work lol.. Is it just me or is the actor playing Zain just really bad..

The 2 crore that he had in his personal account was just to put the audience in doubt over whether or not he is involved. Atir ignoring this matter is making it more and more obvious that he is involved in the kidnapping. I do wonder though if they are just trying to make us believe it is Atir.

Or maybe i'm thinking to much πŸ˜†
Edited by -MitwaIshqPe- - 9 years ago
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
I like Kabir he seems to be so caring! But why haven't we had any scenes between Muqaddas and Kabir πŸ˜” Seriously at this point even an eyelock will be enough for me..

I really love the way Kabir answered his college friend when he threatened to tell Kabir's family members about Atir and Muqaddas.. You can tell he loves Muqaddas alot but he also respects her. He understands that she is married and would never want her married life to face any problems due to this because he knows Muqaddas never had any interest in him nor did she reciprocate to any of his feelings
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Lol what is this Zain! He is such a little rat πŸ˜† Makes me laugh everytime he is on screen.. Like how old is this dude meant to be? He seems like a little bacha to me.. Too young to be dealing with office work lol.. Is it just me or is the actor playing Zain just really bad..

The 2 crore that he had in his personal account was just to put the audience in doubt over whether or not he is involved. Atir ignoring this matter is making it more and more obvious that he is involved in the kidnapping. I do wonder though if they are just trying to make us believe it is Atir.

Or maybe i'm thinking to much πŸ˜†

zain makes me laugh too ..chota packet but karname to dekho uske πŸ˜† office work ,gunde ,stealing money from office ,now may be murder ..only blonder he had done to send babar to scare Maqau ..now writer only focusing on that and most of family member knows that is was him ..so all the blame (first kidnap )will come to him..πŸ˜†
now second chota packet is jia ..dekhne main to bholi bhali bechari lagti thi but she is playing game too ..and baber turn out to be miss marple's boyfriend 😲
too many characters and each and every characters connects to one and other.
Atir character is so confusing.one hand he love her so much and also he hates her dad ..so may be they are trying to make him culprit ..but my doubt on him is 90%..or may be some other twist will come soon ..plz give us some clue about their dad's past πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I like Kabir he seems to be so caring! But why haven't we had any scenes between Muqaddas and Kabir πŸ˜” Seriously at this point even an eyelock will be enough for me..

I really love the way Kabir answered his college friend when he threatened to tell Kabir's family members about Atir and Muqaddas.. You can tell he loves Muqaddas alot but he also respects her. He understands that she is married and would never want her married life to face any problems due to this because he knows Muqaddas never had any interest in him nor did she reciprocate to any of his feelings

Kabir still loves her a lot and only he will help her ...he was the one who came to her house and asked them to report it ..and at the moment only kabir is trying to find out ..i don't know where that police friend has gone πŸ˜•πŸ˜²

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anyone watched today's episode? I could only catch parts of it.. Anyone know what was in Muqaddas's hospital reports.. Annie looked so depressed about them
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Anyone watched today's episode? I could only catch parts of it.. Anyone know what was in Muqaddas's hospital reports.. Annie looked so depressed about them

They didn't disclose what is in the report yet!
Atir's character is becoming more and more confusingπŸ˜•
What the maid told him and he became more mama's boy πŸ˜•
Story is not moving..