Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Lage raho dosto ! I'll be joining u all soon once I finish catching it up.. I have fallen for this show even without watching it.. The OST is wooow... ❀️
U guys have fun ! Per mera iintezaar karna.. Fun will be dugna 😎 πŸ˜†
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Welcome Ash.
BTW, kitne dramas are in your waiting list ?
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

OMG, more I'm seeing Kabir, more I'm liking him!!😳

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

OMG 😲 what happened here last night?πŸ˜‰ 15 pages udd gayeee! 😲
+++++++++++
do u guys find something wierd with tehreem appi too? I dono I kinda got a feeling from epi 1, she is hiding something from muqsπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• not able to pinpoint, but there is something more to this..

kabiraa will hopefully be muqs ka saviour looks like, I think there is a possibility that atir will turn M totally against K, and who knows K may get arrested and all too?πŸ˜•

and bit by bit M will figure out who is the real culprit with the policeman friend helping her out..

it kinda gives me baazigar vibes πŸ˜† as in not totally..but somewhat..guy taking revenge on the daughter for what the father did with his father..

M's father looks like a nice man, so itna kya bura ho gaya hoga back thenπŸ˜•

DalenaGilvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

OMG 😲 what happened here last night?πŸ˜‰ 15 pages udd gayeee! 😲

+++++++++++
do u guys find something wierd with tehreem appi too? I dono I kinda got a feeling from epi 1, she is hiding something from muqsπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• not able to pinpoint, but there is something more to this..

kabiraa will hopefully be muqs ka saviour looks like, I think there is a possibility that atir will turn M totally against K, and who knows K may get arrested and all too?πŸ˜•

and bit by bit M will figure out who is the real culprit with the policeman friend helping her out..

it kinda gives me baazigar vibes πŸ˜† as in not totally..but somewhat..guy taking revenge on the daughter for what the father did with his father..

M's father looks like a nice man, so itna kya bura ho gaya hoga back thenπŸ˜•

Even m wondering the same... aisa bhi kia hoa hoga jo aisa severe revenge ly raha hai... i hope koe lame c reason na ho... there should be some strong story behind all this revenge saga

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Bachi!? 24 mein dadi amma ban gayi πŸ˜†

LOL 9 sal choti hai mujhsy... can you imagine pory 9 sal...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: evildesire

If I was the writer of the show, I would have brought in the most unexpected twist. It was Muqaddas all along who was plotting and Kabir was the guy who was helping her in this all . πŸ˜†

That will be fun...πŸ˜† few months back, i watched this bollywood movie ZID... pori movie mein we were suspecting that psycho gal, then near the end we thought no may be hero's ex is the real culprit ... but at the end hero villain nikla LOL... that was shocking...πŸ˜†
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly I don't want the revenge track to be something like A's father had a car accident and the man driving the car was M's dad and so he is in hospital because thats so predictable and lame
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thnx for the welcome guys 😳

Nehel

I have 3 shows in hand to start watching.. Muqaddas, Jugnu n Dil Ka Kiya Rang Karun.
N I need to catch up on Dayar e Dil n MNYH... πŸ˜›

nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Thnx for the welcome guys 😳

Nehel

I have 3 shows in hand to start watching.. Muqaddas, Jugnu n Dil Ka Kiya Rang Karun.
N I need to catch up on Dayar e Dil n MNYH... πŸ˜›

me too ...DED and Alvida need catching up from last week .and today will be jugnu and MNYH ..and some from other channel too 😭😭